Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 14 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-29-2015, 03:03 PM   #105
Rookie

CanOfCornCobb's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Im just curious on how you make 5rbk for HUM work. Do you just run money run plays from the gun or outside runs under center? I understand what you mean by seeing the cutback lanes cuz in the older games if there was a hole you would run towards it and then bounce to entice the DL to break block away from you, but I just keep getting swallowed up unblocked LB's a lot.
Old 08-29-2015, 03:57 PM   #106
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Icon14 Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanOfCornCobb
Im just curious on how you make 5rbk for HUM work. Do you just run money run plays from the gun or outside runs under center? I understand what you mean by seeing the cutback lanes cuz in the older games if there was a hole you would run towards it and then bounce to entice the DL to break block away from you, but I just keep getting swallowed up unblocked LB's a lot.
Nope. I have a good selection of different run plays I use. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm having an easy time running but I am able to have some good games but it's also games where I absolutely get stuffed that makes me wanna raise it back up. Haha! When I was testing it at 15 it felt like the inside running became a little too easy. I'm still in the testing phase with 5. Maybe 10 might be the money spot for the black set. I'm still gonna give 5 a few more games though.

I also use suggestions to call my plays even though it's coming from my custom playbook. I like testing out different plays and figuring out how to work them. I don't stick with money plays. In my opinion it ain't really too many money plays you can abuse especially with the intensity of the black set. A play will look good one minute then get smashed the next go around. It's best to mix it up.
Old 08-29-2015, 08:37 PM   #107
Rookie

Ahhhh it's good to see you have these killer sliders out so early. So far I've had a lot of really competitive games in my CFM with the black set. One big issue I have with it however is the QB Accuracy. Too many times has my QB overthrown a wide open guy. I'm not talking wide open 30 yards down the field either. I'm talking wide open on a stick route standing still 5 yards away or overthrowing a slant route by 5 yards into the defenders hands. Other than that I love the sliders and can't wait to see what changes are made next.
Old 08-29-2015, 08:56 PM   #108
Just started!

BurgerRing8's Arena

I don't know whats going on but by the time my PA is done I already have 3 defensive lineman hitting me and I have moved pass block up to 25
Old 08-29-2015, 09:09 PM   #109
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbanut23
Ahhhh it's good to see you have these killer sliders out so early. So far I've had a lot of really competitive games in my CFM with the black set. One big issue I have with it however is the QB Accuracy. Too many times has my QB overthrown a wide open guy. I'm not talking wide open 30 yards down the field either. I'm talking wide open on a stick route standing still 5 yards away or overthrowing a slant route by 5 yards into the defenders hands. Other than that I love the sliders and can't wait to see what changes are made next.
What's going on man? Glad you are getting good competitive games.. Yeah when I first start testing the accuracy at 5 I was missing a few easy throws like that myself but after a while I figured out what I was doing wrong with the way I was placing the passes with the left stick. Mess around with it for a while and you'll figure out the touch and placement you need to use when throwing certain passes. If it continues to be a problem slowly move up to 6 or 7. I don't think you have to go all the way to 10.. Keep me posted man..
Old 08-29-2015, 09:11 PM   #110
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurgerRing8
I don't know whats going on but by the time my PA is done I already have 3 defensive lineman hitting me and I have moved pass block up to 25
What's going on man? How is the pass blocking at 25 looking and which set are you using?
Old 08-29-2015, 11:49 PM   #111
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Made another change to the USER and CPU runblocking..

August 29th- On the Green set I raised the CPUs runblocking to 40 and raised the USER runblocking to 40.
August 29th- On the Red set I raised the CPUs runblocking to 45, and raised the USER runblocking to 30
August 29th- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs runblocking to 50, and raised the USER runblocking to 20
August 29th- On the Black set I raised the CPUs runblocking to 55, and raised the USER runblocking to 10

Still adjusting this area a littlle bit based of my games and the feedback I been getting.. Hopefully this is the sweet spot for all 4 sets..
Old 08-30-2015, 03:03 AM   #112
Rookie

What color are we using the most around here? Anyone interested in me sharing on PS4 EA Share with weekly updates?

If ok with Jarrod21 of course.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Last edited by game2180; 08-30-2015 at 03:05 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »