Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 143 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-22-2015, 09:28 PM   #1137
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipsqueek6
Jarodd21 (and everyone else), thank you so much for uploading all of this detailed information. I am making the jump to All-Madden and I'm going to see how it works for me but I'm not the best so I figure I'll start out on the green setting.

Going through many massage boards, I've noticed people complaining about the Auto-subs not working in offline Connected Franchise mode (this may be fixed now?). Do we know if these actually have an affect on the gameplay this year in this mode, or does it still only work in Play Now? I saw some people complaining and saying how they just set the fatigue to about 62 and forget about adjusting the auto-subs because they don't work correctly (sorry for the newbie question. I've always played madden but never actually tweaked the sliders, etc.. I've always started franchise mode and put on 9 minute quarters with accelerated clock but never got realist stats which makes me frustrated.)

Can you also explain how exactly I should tune the auto-subs as you recommend on the front page, if they do in fact make an impact on offline connected franchise mode? For example, it says QB 0/3 and HB 84/80. Does that mean I should make the QB auto sub IN 0 and OUT 3 for QB and 84 IN, 84 OUT for HB? And wouldn't that not even be possible as the IN setting needs to be higher than the OUT setting?

Also, if I am understanding your point correctly, I should make these adjustments under the Customize tab in the main menu and then import custom sliders when I start my franchise mode, right? (Rather than just editing the sliders directly in the franchise menus?)

I want to finally play a madden franchise where it goes for many seasons and has the most realistic stats so any clarification/advice would be much appreciated. Thank you so much for all of this information! I cannot believe I've been playing Madden franchise for so long without adjusting sliders/auto-subs and just going off the default settings haha
I really don't know the deal with the Auto subs. I haven't really messed with them to see if they are working or not. EA just needs to fix that area.

Yeah I always reccommend everyone plugging the sliders in the main menu them uploading them to your franchise everytime you make changes to the sliders or penalty sliders. Sliders usually don't work right when making the changes in your CFM so just plug all your changes in the main menu then upload them.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 10-22-2015 at 09:35 PM.
Old 10-22-2015, 09:38 PM   #1138
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Sooooooo this happened last night

The penalty was on the defense.

Now in OT:

And we lose the game. Just my luck right!!
The CPU needs to tighten up with the late game coverage. This has been an issue for years. How can they let somebody get that open.. SMH.. Once in a while you'll see them drop everybody back but then you get that kind of coverage where they leave somebody open deep like that.
Old 10-22-2015, 10:16 PM   #1139
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Couple of new updates..

October 22nd- On all 4 sets I lowered the CPUs fumbles to 30, and lowered the USER fumbles to 30.

October 22nd- On the Green set I lowered the CPUs tackling to 35

October 22nd- On the Red set I raised the CPUs runblocking to 55, with (50) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the run. I lowered the CPUs tackling to 45 with (40) being the low end depending on how good you are running the ball.

October 22nd- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs runblocking to 65, with (60) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the run. I raised the CPUs tackling to 55 with (50) being the low end depending on how good you are running the ball.

October 22nd- On the Black set I raised the CPUs runblocking to 75, with (70) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the run. raised the CPUs tackling to 65 with (60) being the low end depending on how good you are running the ball.

I decided to make a change to the fumbles. I wasn't seeing enough especially on the USER side so I made a few tweaks to the fumbling and tackling sliders so we can see more game changing fumbles.. I gave the CPU a little boost to there runblocking on the red, blue, and black set to compensate the drop in fumbes.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 10-22-2015 at 11:31 PM.
Old 10-23-2015, 12:48 AM   #1140
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Just beat the Eagles 29-24 on the black set and my game froze at the end smh. Same s*** happened when I beat the Seahawks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-23-2015, 12:55 AM   #1141
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
Just beat the Eagles 29-24 on the black set and my game froze at the end smh. Same s*** happened when I beat the Seahawks.

Madden went to the extreme. Usually it's just horrible missed passes, bad fumbles, or all madden cpu cheese to win a game haha.

That's one reason why I like offline CFM, because the game would autosave to be resumed... Not sure why they haven't done that for a cloud solo game yet, I KINDA could see why they haven't for multiple user leagues.
Old 10-23-2015, 01:28 AM   #1142
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Lol yeah I think offline may be calling my name because I'm pissed and now of course Romo is missing everything.

Old 10-23-2015, 01:52 AM   #1143
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT

I see Jfinger inspired you to jump to the black set today huh? Haha! That's cool. You needed to make the jump eventually. Do you have everything full black or do you have a few minor adjustments?

Yeah you definitely need to do an offline franchise man if you are having freezing issues.
Old 10-23-2015, 01:55 AM   #1144
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

Lol I'm too stubborn to make adjustments. Everything has to be spot on or I'd just go back to a lower color. And yeah after watching dude, I gotta get better lol. Stopping the running, recognizing defenses and offensive, everything.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »