Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 146 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-23-2015, 11:34 PM   #1161
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
All black brother. The thing is, it's never the same. All games differ and JFinger put me on to blitzing through the correct hole and we started stopping the run and getting pressure more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah you definitely have to bring the heat anytime you think the CPU
is going to run. The only thing with that is you leave your guys on an island and they can get toasted. Love the challenge though. Sliders are definitely set right here. I don't see anything that needs to be changed.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 10-24-2015 at 12:16 PM.
Old 10-23-2015, 11:37 PM   #1162
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Nope, that got called back and I couldn't score Hahaha. I haven't entered the updates yet tho

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Damn I didn't know it got called back. That sucks.. Yeah you need to enter the updates. Especially blocking in the back. 50 is money. It still gets called but not everytime you return something like it was at 51.
Old 10-23-2015, 11:42 PM   #1163
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Damn I didn't know it got called back. That sucks.. Yeah you need to enter the updates. Especially blocking in the back. 50 is money. It still gets called but not everytime you return something like it was at 51.
Alright I get those in. What makes it more frustrating is you see the block on the back and it's like the player didn't even need to block him. Like it's just for the heck of it. Instant facepalm

Old 10-23-2015, 11:46 PM   #1164
Rookie

OVR: 1

Any find roughing the passer called at set at 51? Could constantly getting penalized for me, I never so

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Old 10-23-2015, 11:47 PM   #1165
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Alright I get those in. What makes it more frustrating is you see the block on the back and it's like the player didn't even need to block him. Like it's just for the heck of it. Instant facepalm

Yeah those be the worst ones. You be practically walking in the end zone when it got called sometimes. Smh
Old 10-23-2015, 11:52 PM   #1166
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by brumbies
Any find roughing the passer called at set at 51? Could constantly getting penalized for me, I never so

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Yeah it's pick your poison. It gets called a little too much at 51 but it doesn't get called at all 50. You have to choose which way you wanna go with that.
Old 10-24-2015, 09:55 AM   #1167
Pro

OVR: 8

Playing on the green set. Trying to slow down the cpu rush attack a little bit. Getting hammered. Part probebly the team im using, jags. But would like to tweek it a little.
ive set it up now exacly like the green set. Only cpu run block at 40 and hum tackle still at 40.
not sure if this would be the right way to go though. Maybe only lowering cpu run block would do the trick.
just seeing a lot of broken tackles by cpu on 40 and lowering it to 35 would see even more i think.

im convinced on the 0 threshold though. Changed it back after you said it was crucial, and the game plays great. Sitting at 4-8 in my jags fran. Getting awesome games
Old 10-24-2015, 10:07 AM   #1168
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL
Playing on the green set. Trying to slow down the cpu rush attack a little bit. Getting hammered. Part probebly the team im using, jags. But would like to tweek it a little.
ive set it up now exacly like the green set. Only cpu run block at 40 and hum tackle still at 40.
not sure if this would be the right way to go though. Maybe only lowering cpu run block would do the trick.
just seeing a lot of broken tackles by cpu on 40 and lowering it to 35 would see even more i think.

im convinced on the 0 threshold though. Changed it back after you said it was crucial, and the game plays great. Sitting at 4-8 in my jags fran. Getting awesome games
All you have to do is call aggressive man blitzes everytime you think the CPU might run and you'll have success stopping the run. You can't sit back in zone coverage all day and expect to stop the run because your defenders react too slow. Starting calling more run blitzes and watch the difference. What player are you controlling also? You have to make an impact with the player you are controlling too. You can't be a liability and be the reason the CPU is getting busy on the ground. Start watching all those streams I been posting of guys using my sliders. You can get a lot of great tips from those games. Once you get a better handle on the run defense you need to change it back to the original settings because you are going to be crushing the CPUs rushing with those settings.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 10-24-2015 at 10:12 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »