Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 147 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-24-2015, 12:21 PM   #1169
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Couple of new updates..

October 22nd- On all 4 sets I lowered the CPUs fumbles to 30, and lowered the USER fumbles to 30.

October 22nd- On the Green set I lowered the CPUs tackling to 35

October 22nd- On the Red set I raised the CPUs runblocking to 55, with (50) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the run. I lowered the CPUs tackling to 45 with (40) being the low end depending on how good you are running the ball.

October 22nd- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs runblocking to 65, with (60) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the run. I raised the CPUs tackling to 55 with (50) being the low end depending on how good you are running the ball.

October 22nd- On the Black set I raised the CPUs runblocking to 75, with (70) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the run. raised the CPUs tackling to 65 with (60) being the low end depending on how good you are running the ball.

I decided to make a change to the fumbles. I wasn't seeing enough especially on the USER side so I made a few tweaks to the fumbling and tackling sliders so we can see more game changing fumbles.. I gave the CPU a little boost to there runblocking on the red, blue, and black set to compensate the drop in fumbes.

Here are the latest updates from the other day if anyone missed it. These are pretty much final. From here on out I'll just be giving out tips or helping guys adjust the Sliders to suit there style of play. I'm satisfied with the results I been seeing from the streams and my games.. So post feedback, stats, or stream your games if you can so guys can see the gameplay...
Old 10-24-2015, 12:23 PM   #1170
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Don't forget to add the changes you made to fumbles on the OP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-24-2015, 12:35 PM   #1171
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
Don't forget to add the changes you made to fumbles on the OP.

Glad you seen that man.. I was half sleep when I was plugging them tweaks in. Haha! I fixed it though. So everyone change both the USER and CPU fumbles to 30 if you miss that post and didn't see it changed on the OP.
Old 10-24-2015, 12:41 PM   #1172
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

Lol I can only imagine. All those numbers would drive me crazy.

Old 10-24-2015, 12:56 PM   #1173
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Lol I can only imagine. All those numbers would drive me crazy.

Yeah it can be crazy. Haha! I think my girl was rushing me to do something that night too so I couldn't fully focus on making sure I plugged everything in correctly like I usually do.
Old 10-24-2015, 01:02 PM   #1174
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

Lmao females always wanna rush people. My girl rushed me off Madden last night just so she could fall asleep 10 minutes into her show smh.

Old 10-24-2015, 01:05 PM   #1175
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

Sean Lee out here working his a** off while we're getting smacked smh.

Old 10-24-2015, 01:30 PM   #1176
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Lmao females always wanna rush people. My girl rushed me off Madden last night just so she could fall asleep 10 minutes into her show smh.

Always man. Haha! My girl stay working my nerves when I'm up in the cave. Doesn't help that something is wrong with the TV downstairs now so her in the kids be upstairs in the cave with me now. Good thing I have 2 TVs in my cave. I just can't watch any college football today since they are gonna have that TV locked down. Smh.. I'll be getting that TV fixed by Monday. Haha!
Quote:
Sean Lee out here working his a** off while we're getting smacked smh.

Man that USER pick was sick man.. Straight beasting out there. Hopefully that sparked a momentum shift for you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »