Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 15 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-30-2015, 07:25 AM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Just played a preseason franchise game with the new updated green sliders, and must say I enjoyed them. I ended up winning the game 35-31 with a game winning 4 min drive. The Bears scored on every single drive they had up to half which really frustrates me. They kept running the ball all over me and I just couldn't stop it. I only stopped them twice this game, which was somehow enough to pull out a tight win. They combined for 120 rush yards, and I combined for 153. It would have been more by 100 if I didn't have a late 42 yard run in the 4th. I don't know what I was doing wrong defensively, but I couldn't do anything. I'll have to play another game and see how that turns out. Hopefully my Dolphins D will step up.
Old 08-30-2015, 07:55 AM   #114
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by game2180
What color are we using the most around here? Anyone interested in me sharing on PS4 EA Share with weekly updates?

If ok with Jarrod21 of course.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Green for me. challenge matches in play now mode. This year run is very difficult for me (and play with A. Peterson)....but i like it.
Old 08-30-2015, 08:09 AM   #115
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by game2180
What color are we using the most around here? Anyone interested in me sharing on PS4 EA Share with weekly updates?

If ok with Jarrod21 of course.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Sounds like most are using the Green from the feedback I'm getting. Yeah you can share if you like. I don't mind.
Old 08-30-2015, 08:12 AM   #116
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Icon14 Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOV3X
Just played a preseason franchise game with the new updated green sliders, and must say I enjoyed them. I ended up winning the game 35-31 with a game winning 4 min drive. The Bears scored on every single drive they had up to half which really frustrates me. They kept running the ball all over me and I just couldn't stop it. I only stopped them twice this game, which was somehow enough to pull out a tight win. They combined for 120 rush yards, and I combined for 153. It would have been more by 100 if I didn't have a late 42 yard run in the 4th. I don't know what I was doing wrong defensively, but I couldn't do anything. I'll have to play another game and see how that turns out. Hopefully my Dolphins D will step up.
Yeah that was a nice little scoring fest. Hopefully your D steps it up next games. How many games you have left before the regular season?
Old 08-30-2015, 08:37 AM   #117
Rookie

SwampFox's Arena

Personally, I prefer Run Block at 5... Joe Randle had 89 yards against the Giants on 22 carries. Felt right to me. I do agree with play action but I've noticed having a QB with a high PA rating makes the rushers fall for the fake if you've established the run. I only got sacked once in my first regular season game with Romo on a PA pass. Up that PA stat!
Old 08-30-2015, 08:58 AM   #118
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampFox
Personally, I prefer Run Block at 5... Joe Randle had 89 yards against the Giants on 22 carries. Felt right to me. I do agree with play action but I've noticed having a QB with a high PA rating makes the rushers fall for the fake if you've established the run. I only got sacked once in my first regular season game with Romo on a PA pass. Up that PA stat!
Just try it at 10. Blocking does seem better right there. CPU still won't let you abuse anything. If it feels too easy for a few games go back to 5. Did you move the CPUs runnblocking to 55?
Old 08-30-2015, 09:42 AM   #119
MVP

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Hey Jarrod,

When you first fired up the game, what difficulty did you set it on after the SB intro? Last year that difficulty setting affected gameplay along with the difficulty you set in the settings menu.
Old 08-30-2015, 10:43 AM   #120
Rookie

SwampFox's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Just try it at 10. Blocking does seem better right there. CPU still won't let you abuse anything. If it feels too easy for a few games go back to 5. Did you move the CPUs runnblocking to 55?

I'm going to adjust the CPU to 55 today.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »