Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 152 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-27-2015, 09:57 PM   #1209
Rookie

lilcoop299's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

I use a lot of low rated teams because everyone likes to use the best team(s). I would play with the bucs and the titans more than anyone else. Do you think if i move the catch slider to 46 and drop the qb rating to 25 will work for me?
Old 10-28-2015, 01:58 AM   #1210
Rookie

Nykez's Arena

OVR: 1

Strange game here. Just got shredded by both arizona qbs and then i have the most dominant defensive effort ever vs the redskins. Didnt change anything.
Old 10-29-2015, 09:59 AM   #1211
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

My friend is streaming his game using my black set with some tweaks I'm probably going to post later.

http://www.twitch.tv/deucebigbelow55/
Old 10-29-2015, 10:00 PM   #1212
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
Is there a way to have the latest roster in your CFM? They keep giving me some old bull**** roster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1) check in the menu settings that you have the latest Official rosters from EA
2)Make sure you load those rosters in the same menu
3)When creating a CFM be sure to select active roster and not preseason roster.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Old 10-29-2015, 11:14 PM   #1213
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilcoop299
I use a lot of low rated teams because everyone likes to use the best team(s). I would play with the bucs and the titans more than anyone else. Do you think if i move the catch slider to 46 and drop the qb rating to 25 will work for me?
Why do you want to nove it up? Are they dropping a lot of passes? Can't force too many in traffic. If you feel like you need to do that go ahead. I actually have some new tweaks coming where I'm going to drop the USER catching to 40 but the CPUs pass defense is getting lowered too on the green set. I'm not seeing a crazy amount of drops at 40.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 10-30-2015 at 01:11 AM.
Old 10-29-2015, 11:15 PM   #1214
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
My friend is streaming his game using my black set with some tweaks I'm probably going to post later.

http://www.twitch.tv/deucebigbelow55/
My friend is streaming his game right now in his Bills franchise using my black set with these new tweaks I'm about to drop..
Old 10-29-2015, 11:16 PM   #1215
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nykez

Strange game here. Just got shredded by both arizona qbs and then i have the most dominant defensive effort ever vs the redskins. Didnt change anything.
You been rolling lately.. After you finish this season don't move up to the red set yet. Try out the new green set first for a few games.
Old 10-30-2015, 12:32 AM   #1216
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

New updates..

October 30th- On all 4 sets I lowered the USER catching to 40, lowered the USER pass reaction to 55, lowered the USER INTs to 40, lowered the USER pass coverage to 55.

Key note- Remember if you don't like to use the left stick on almost every throw you have to have the USER accuracy on 40 or else you'll have trouble with some passes sailing on you You can have it at 40 on any of the sets if you don't use the left stick. I really recommend for guys to start practicing with the left stick. It really helps out your passing when you have total control of where you want the ball to be placed.

October 30th- On the Green set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 20, lowered the CPUs catching to 40, lowered the CPUs pass reaction to 55, lowered the CPUs INTs to 40, lowered the CPUs pass coverage to 55, lowered the USER accuracy to 20

October 30th- On the Red set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 30, left the CPUs catching at 45, lowered the CPUs pass reaction to 70, the CPUs INTs stayed 60, lowered the CPUs pass coverage to 70, lowered the USER accuracy to 15, and lowered the USER fumbles to 20.

October 30th- On the Blue set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 40, raised the CPUs catching at 50, lowered the CPUs pass reaction to 85, raised the CPUs INTs to 80, lowered the CPUs pass coverage to 85, lowered the USER accuracy to 10, and lowered the USER fumbles to 10.

October 30th- On the Black set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 50, raised the CPUs catching at 55, raised the CPUs INTs to 100, raised the USER accuracy to 5, and lowered the USER fumbles to 0.

I know I said I wasn't going to change anything else a few weeks ago but I just wasn't feeling the accuracy at 5 on the black set. It was real hard to keep the CPU competitive with the accuracy at 5 for some reason. It felt like the whole overall gameplay to a major hit just from that one tweak of moving the USER accuracy from 4 to 5 for the guys using the black set. So me, Jfinger, Godzgift, thegame19991999 and a few other guys been in lab working on a combination that could keep the CPU tough with the accuracy at 5 and we finally came up with something that kept the CPU tough. I made a few other adjustments on some of the other sets to balance things out with what I did with the black set so guys can slowly work there way up with each slider. The green sliders should really be USER friendly for guys getting there feet wet with my sliders. Please play about 3-4 games to get a good feel for how they are playing and keep me posted on the results.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 10-30-2015 at 08:47 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »