Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 155 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-31-2015, 12:24 PM   #1233
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
It didn't help that someone got a penalty and put us in 3rd 20 and pressure was screaming in my face lol.
That's better than me getting blown out though lol.
I'm only 0-2, but I'm predicting I'll win the next few games. Had to change playbooks to better utilize some additions in off-season.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
You need to put together a custom playbook and fix up your gameplanning. That would be the best thing to do. Sounds like you messed around with a few different playbooks so I'm pretty sure you could build a nice custom playbook with a bunch of formations you are comfortable with. You should do that man..
Old 10-31-2015, 12:47 PM   #1234
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
You need to put together a custom playbook and fix up your gameplanning. That would be the best thing to do. Sounds like you messed around with a few different playbooks so I'm pretty sure you could build a nice custom playbook with a bunch of formations you are comfortable with. You should do that man..
Yeah that's why I've been using a few different ones to see how I like them. I'm going use a base Cardinals and mix in Patriots twin TE, Texans zona motion and run plays and a few Raiders WR motion plays to get Tavon involved in reserves and screens more. Going to do that now while I'm thinking about it lol
Old 10-31-2015, 01:50 PM   #1235
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Greg Robinson will be cut after this game.
Old 10-31-2015, 02:01 PM   #1236
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Yeah that's why I've been using a few different ones to see how I like them. I'm going use a base Cardinals and mix in Patriots twin TE, Texans zona motion and run plays and a few Raiders WR motion plays to get Tavon involved in reserves and screens more. Going to do that now while I'm thinking about it lol
Yeah I spent a day setting up my Custom Playbook. I still be tweaking it on the go.

Quote:

Greg Robinson will be cut after this game.
He was avoiding defenders like he had the ball. Haha
Old 10-31-2015, 02:59 PM   #1237
Rookie

lilcoop299's Arena

Hey jarodd the new sliders are great now. Just played a game with the bucs and falcons greaygame even though i lose. The two turnovers i had cost me the game with one int and one fumle by Winston pn a option play. The score was 31 to 17 bucs with total offense of 305 and falcons 368 total offense. Bucs 100 yd rushing falcons 121 yds rushing. Bucs passing yrd 205 falcons 247 yds. I did get one takeway though. Overall really good game just right i dif not tweak any spiders at all. I think this may be final unless an update change something.
Old 10-31-2015, 03:16 PM   #1238
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilcoop299
Hey jarodd the new sliders are great now. Just played a game with the bucs and falcons greaygame even though i lose. The two turnovers i had cost me the game with one int and one fumle by Winston pn a option play. The score was 31 to 17 bucs with total offense of 305 and falcons 368 total offense. Bucs 100 yd rushing falcons 121 yds rushing. Bucs passing yrd 205 falcons 247 yds. I did get one takeway though. Overall really good game just right i dif not tweak any spiders at all. I think this may be final unless an update change something.

I'm getting ready to do a small tweak to the USER and CPU accuracy on the green, red, and blue sets. It shouldn't be too much trouble for guys using the green set since I have the CPUs catching at 40 now on that set. I wanted to give some of the green USERs a little bit more accuracy on the green set just to get them use to the using the left stick. It's not too sensitive. So in reality it's going to benifit the green set USERs but the red, and blue set accuracy will take a small bump too.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 10-31-2015 at 03:21 PM.
Old 10-31-2015, 03:58 PM   #1239
Rookie

lilcoop299's Arena

I thought that the qb accuracy was ok when i was playing earlier both gb rate were bout 63 to 65 percent in the game i played. I think that it is ok. I finally can start a season. I been waitingfor awhile to do so.
Old 10-31-2015, 04:02 PM   #1240
Rookie

lilcoop299's Arena

Even the redset is to hard for me now but, i did plugin just to test it out though. Did not play a whole game,not ready out all for redset but, greenset might be on point.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »