Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 158 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-02-2015, 02:52 AM   #1257
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Im in the annual "All Pro is way too easy but All Madden is way too hard" camp. Problem is, I hate sliders. After weeks of playing All Madden and failing to come up with any defensive effort, Im willing to try sliders for the first time in years. Im going to start with the green set. My biggest question is, is the speed threshold of zero necessary, or do the sliders play well no matter what thats set at?
Old 11-02-2015, 02:53 AM   #1258
Rookie

OVR: 1

Haven't played madden properly for years due to not being bothered with sliders. But these sliders have made me enjoy madden again!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Old 11-02-2015, 07:30 AM   #1259
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondsfan
Im in the annual "All Pro is way too easy but All Madden is way too hard" camp. Problem is, I hate sliders. After weeks of playing All Madden and failing to come up with any defensive effort, Im willing to try sliders for the first time in years. Im going to start with the green set. My biggest question is, is the speed threshold of zero necessary, or do the sliders play well no matter what thats set at?
My sliders should play good regardless of the threshold but I reccommend you keep the threshold at 0 and focus on a having a good scheme that negates big plays. Pay attention to the match ups. If you are dealing with a speedy WR give him cushion or have a safety over the top so you don't give up the big play. You just have to schem for everything just like they do in real life. If you're lazy with scheming you're gonna struggle. But overall the green set should provide you with the balance you are looking for. I made it very USER friendly. Definitely keep me posted on the results.
Old 11-02-2015, 11:38 AM   #1260
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

My friend is streaming his game using the black set in his Bills franchise if anybody wants to check it out.

http://www.twitch.tv/deucebigbelow55/
Old 11-02-2015, 03:56 PM   #1261
MVP

Bondsfan's Arena

OVR: 8

My first impression was that defense was pretty spot on. It was challenging but still possible to stop the CPU. I actually was able to get a pass rush when I blitzed. You could still get pressure while only rushing four at times. Defense was definitely more realistic.

Offense was much tougher. I have a much easier time playing offense on default all madden. I think the main reason is the pass rush, I was probably sacked at least 10 times in the game I played. My offense of line wasnt blocking anybody.

Also, there were quite a few fumbles. I'm not sure if that was a fluke or not.

I think I am going to keep the player defense and CPU offense liders on the green settings, but put the player offense and CPU defense sliders on default 50. That way it's like playing default all madden when I'm on offense and a more realistic version of defense when the CPU has the ball.
Old 11-02-2015, 04:32 PM   #1262
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondsfan
My first impression was that defense was pretty spot on. It was challenging but still possible to stop the CPU. I actually was able to get a pass rush when I blitzed. You could still get pressure while only rushing four at times. Defense was definitely more realistic.

Offense was much tougher. I have a much easier time playing offense on default all madden. I think the main reason is the pass rush, I was probably sacked at least 10 times in the game I played. My offense of line wasnt blocking anybody.

Also, there were quite a few fumbles. I'm not sure if that was a fluke or not.

I think I am going to keep the player defense and CPU offense liders on the green settings, but put the player offense and CPU defense sliders on default 50. That way it's like playing default all madden when I'm on offense and a more realistic version of defense when the CPU has the ball.
You don't think it was because you was holding on to the ball too long? Most guys who come from All-Pro have issues with the pass rush because they hold on to the ball too long instead of getting it out of there hands quicker. On default All-Madden the USER pass blocking is too high. You should get plenty of time with my green set. I get just enough time with my black set set. Did you check the replay on any of those sacks? I guarantee you would have seen someone open but you missed the read because you was watching the rush. Some of those sacks were probably blitzes and you didn't change the blocking scheme to pick it up. You have to start working on scheme and strategy. My sliders are built on guys having to do that. I personally think you should play at least 2 or 3 more games just to see how it plays out. You aren't going to get much from one game. First game after tweaking sliders is usually flukey. Start checking replays of your pass plays and peep the mistakes you are making. That's the only way you're going to get better.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 11-02-2015 at 05:53 PM.
Old 11-02-2015, 05:52 PM   #1263
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
My friend is streaming his game using the black set in his Bills franchise if anybody wants to check it out.

My friend streaming his game against the Patriots if anybody wanna check it out.
Old 11-02-2015, 07:59 PM   #1264
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

My friend is streaming his 3rd game in his Bills franchise using the black set. I got him testing some tweaks based around the USER tackling being at 40. The tackling at 35 was leaving a bad taste in my mouth. I was seeing too much Lynch against the Saints 2010 playoff type breaktackles too much.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »