Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2015, 09:29 PM   #1265
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

So I decided to start a vanilla buccaneers franchise. My Rams and Texans were getting a little stale. I scraped the cardinals after realizing I'd have to face the seahawks, NOT fun on the black set.

I've played two games.
Game one Vs titans
17-15 W

Winston 158 yards 2 TD 0 INT 13-30
Rushing 32 yards

Titan's
Mariota 226 yards 1 TD 3 INT 21-31
120 rush yards 1 fumble

Game teo vs saints
24-34 LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Winston 325 yards 2 TD 2 INT 20-35
Rushing 25 yards 12 attempts

Saints
Brees 297 yards 4 TD 0 INT 16-22
Rushing 114 yards 20 attempts

Going against Brees is heart breaking. I WANT to keep the ball out of his hands, but can't establish a run game.

I actually had a chance to come back, but my WRS or Winston refused to want to win the game.
VJ or Evans dropping a pass or Winston over throwing that crucial pass (sounds like real life huh).

Next up is a game against the Texans. A iffy pass defense, so I'm hoping my WRS can feast

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2015, 09:37 PM   #1266
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Okay for real for real, this Bucs CFM will now be my main and the only one I'll report on the thread!!

Old 11-02-2015, 09:39 PM   #1267
Rookie

Nykez's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Okay for real for real, this Bucs CFM will now be my main and the only one I'll report on the thread!!

Stats look pretty solid except for user rushing
Old 11-02-2015, 09:44 PM   #1268
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nykez
Stats look pretty solid except for user rushing
That's on 8 mins BTW too.
The user rushing has been frustrating because I see the lane, but there is ALWAYS one person that blows the block.

Old 11-02-2015, 09:54 PM   #1269
Rookie

Nykez's Arena

OVR: 1

Yea gotta fake a dif lane to send that defender to a dif hole then hit your lane.
Old 11-02-2015, 09:58 PM   #1270
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nykez
Yea gotta fake a dif lane to send that defender to a dif hole then hit your lane.
Hahaha that's funny you mention that. I did that to a safety one game and he still was able to make the tackle. I jab stepped to one side of a blocked defender and came back, and he met me in the hole.

O think it was against Chancellor actually, I remember saying "How did he!!?? OMG" alot.
Old 11-03-2015, 12:08 AM   #1271
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Okay made a few tweaks involving the tackling slider..

November 2nd- On all 4 sets I raised the USER tackling to 40.

November 2nd- On the Green set I the CPUs fumbles stayed at 30, raised the CPUs tackling to 40.

November 2nd- On the red set I raised the CPUs catching to 50 with (45) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass, raised the CPUs fumbles to 35, raised the CPUs tackling to 50 with (45) being the low end depending on how good you are running the ball.

November 2nd- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs catching to 60 with (55) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass, raised the CPUs fumbles to 40, raised the CPUs tackling to 60 with (55) being the low end depending on how good you are running the ball.

November 2nd- On the Black set I raised the CPUs catching to 70 with (65) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass, raised the CPUs fumbles to 45, raised the CPUs tackling to 70with (65) being the low end depending on how good you are running the ball.

I decided to raise the USER tackling to 40. It was just way too many broken tackles at 35 but I had to figure out how to keep the CPU ball carriers with good vision because it seemed like the vision took a major hit when I just raised the USER tackling to 40. I few guys suggested on the tackling slider thread that raising the fumble slider helps keep the CPU RB with good vision and ball carrying ability and that absolutely worked. I raised the CPU fumbles on the red, blue, and black set to compensate raising the USER tackling to 40. The CPU was still running real good with sharp cuts and vision without breaking a crazy amount of tackling. That's all I was looking for. I also gave the CPU a boost to there catching on the red, blue, and black set. I still feel like the CPU wasn't making enough spectacular catches on jump ball catches. This tweak should definitely help that.

Please post feedback and stats whenever y'all get a chance to play with the new tweaks. I really believe everyone is going to like the results of the tackling slider getting a boost.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2015, 12:11 AM   #1272
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Okay made a few tweaks involving the tackling slider..

November 2nd- On all 4 sets I raised the USER tackling to 40.

November 2nd- On the Green set I the CPUs fumbles stayed at 30, raised the CPUs tackling to 40.

November 2nd- On the red set I raised the CPUs catching to 50 with (45) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass, raised the CPUs fumbles to 35, raised the CPUs tackling to 50 with (45) being the low end depending on how good you are running the ball.

November 2nd- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs catching to 60 with (55) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass, raised the CPUs fumbles to 40, raised the CPUs tackling to 60 with (55) being the low end depending on how good you are running the ball.

November 2nd- On the Black set I raised the CPUs catching to 70 with (65) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass, raised the CPUs fumbles to 45, raised the CPUs tackling to 70with (65) being the low end depending on how good you are running the ball.

I decided to raise the USER tackling to 40. It was just way too many broken tackles at 35 but I had to figure out how to keep the CPU ball carriers with good vision because it seemed like the vision took a major hit when I just raised the USER tackling to 40. I few guys suggested on the tackling slider thread that raising the fumble slider helps keep the CPU RB with good vision and ball carrying ability and that absolutely worked. I raised the CPU fumbles on the red, blue, and black set to compensate raising the USER tackling to 40. The CPU was still running real good with sharp cuts and vision without breaking a crazy amount of tackling. That's all I was looking for. I also gave the CPU a boost to there catching on the red, blue, and black set. I still feel like the CPU wasn't making enough spectacular catches on jump ball catches. This tweak should definitely help that.

Please post feedback and stats whenever y'all get a chance to play with the new tweaks. I really believe everyone is going to like the results of the tackling slider getting a boost.
I like it, since user tackling is raised lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »