Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 173 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2015, 06:26 PM   #1377
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Nykez from OS is streaming his Eagles franchise using the Green set if anyone wants to check it out.

www.twitch.tv/nykez_phi
Nykez is streaming another gamein his Philly franchise using the Green set.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 10:16 AM   #1378
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Mar 2005
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

These days I normally just fire up the games I buy and try to play on the default hardest difficulty without any slider changes.

That said in my Steeler's franchise I'm just able to run over the CPU with my offense these days on the default All Madden and it's no longer fun for me to play the CPU in that way when every game I'm able to put up a 200+ yard receiver and have Ben throw for 400+ yards.

There are two plays the CPU just fails to stop. Gun Trio formation, play: slants and another gun bunched formation, play: mesh. No matter how many time I call these plays the CPU just never seems to adjust and counter it. That slants play especially to the inside slant receiver. No matter if they call man or zone there is almost always space for him to get open and if they call man or blitz he'll often get open for a large gain.

With your sliders have you noticed the CPU being able to stop these types of plays? I'll test them out but since you claim to be an experienced Madden player with "no house rules", I'm wondering if you found a way to contain these type of plays or make them more challenging. Thanks in advance.
cneuy3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 10:47 AM   #1379
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cneuy3
These days I normally just fire up the games I buy and try to play on the default hardest difficulty without any slider changes.

That said in my Steeler's franchise I'm just able to run over the CPU with my offense these days on the default All Madden and it's no longer fun for me to play the CPU in that way when every game I'm able to put up a 200+ yard receiver and have Ben throw for 400+ yards.

There are two plays the CPU just fails to stop. Gun Trio formation, play: slants and another gun bunched formation, play: mesh. No matter how many time I call these plays the CPU just never seems to adjust and counter it. That slants play especially to the inside slant receiver. No matter if they call man or zone there is almost always space for him to get open and if they call man or blitz he'll often get open for a large gain.

With your sliders have you noticed the CPU being able to stop these types of plays? I'll test them out but since you claim to be an experienced Madden player with "no house rules", I'm wondering if you found a way to contain these type of plays or make them more challenging. Thanks in advance.
Yeah my sliders are a guaranteed challenge for anybody. Just read most of the comments through the thread.. There's also plenty of people who stream my black set that shows the intensity of that set. Plug in my blue or black sliders and you'll see. You'll definitely be forced to mix it up more.

Make sure you make the slider changes out on the main menu you first then go to your franchise and upload them. That's very important. Don't make the changes in your franchise. Make sure you read everything on my page and plug everything in exactly the way I have it.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 12:30 PM   #1380
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: May 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

There's a rumor that a patch came out for Xbox one. I don't see an update on my game. Do anyone have the update?
darknight4real is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 12:43 PM   #1381
Rookie
 
thorpedo66's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by darknight4real
There's a rumor that a patch came out for Xbox one. I don't see an update on my game. Do anyone have the update?
It's out for both systems now. Huge update! Look in the main madden forum. More info listed there.
__________________
PSN : thorpe_66

NFL : DA Bears
MLB : Brewers
NBA : Bucks
College: Badgers
thorpedo66 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 12:57 PM   #1382
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

So I'm using the green set slider and it's going fine but I seem having a hard tkme defending the pass especially on 3 down and 4th quarter, and lastly I seem throwing a lots of interception. What adjustment should I do? Btw, I'm using the 40 accuracy because I don't use the left stick
ayeRRmarquicias is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 01:16 PM   #1383
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayeRRmarquicias
So I'm using the green set slider and it's going fine but I seem having a hard tkme defending the pass especially on 3 down and 4th quarter, and lastly I seem throwing a lots of interception. What adjustment should I do? Btw, I'm using the 40 accuracy because I don't use the left stick
For the CPU you can lower there accuracy to 30. As far as you throwing a lot of INT you need to work being much smarter with the ball. You can't force every pass into traffic. Throw it away if everyone is covered. You also need to work on going through your progressions. You can't stay locked in on your first read all the time. You should recognize right away if he is covered and look to your 2nd and 3rd option. You also need to know exactly what everyone on the field is doing so you can be more comfortable going to your 2nd or 3rd option. Always keep a check down option available to go to if everything is covered. Another thing that will help you get better with your passing is to check the replay of all your passes. I guarantee you'll see someone that was open but you were too busy staying locked in on your first read. Checking the replay will help you get a better idea of the coverage you see and where to go with the ball. If you continue to struggle I guess you can lower the CPUs INTs to 35. I would rather you work on getting better with your passing because throwing a lot of picks is definitely a USER issue.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 05:25 PM   #1384
Rookie
 
lilcoop299's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Jarodd did the new patch effect the sliders that you know of? Just wondering because it supposed to be a massive size update
lilcoop299 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:14 AM.

Top -