Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2015, 11:09 PM   #1393
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Ive played two games, the first i threw 6 tds and missed maybe 4 passes. Not an inaccuracy in the bunch.

The second game i threw 4 tds easy.

I'll admit i do have a good QB, but im not liking the lack of challenge at this point.
Old 11-18-2015, 11:21 PM   #1394
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_headedmonster
Ive played two games, the first i threw 6 tds and missed maybe 4 passes. Not an inaccuracy in the bunch.

The second game i threw 4 tds easy.

I'll admit i do have a good QB, but im not liking the lack of challenge at this point.
Yeah I just jumped out the shower. Bout to hop in the lab and see what's up. I didn't like what I saw in Jfingers game earlier. It was not that easy before the patch. I hope EA didn't mess up the challenge trying to cater to these guys who can't play.
Old 11-18-2015, 11:32 PM   #1395
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
How many games have you played? I saw Jfinger having great success running earlier with the black set in 2 games.
3 games. The 3rd game Lacy broke out with 134 on 19 carries so I'm back to normal now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2015, 02:12 PM   #1396
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0

Post patch, I'm noticing my defensive pass rushers are playing the play action much better. Before they would have a free shot at the QB, but go back and tackle the Rb. This was consistently.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Old 11-21-2015, 05:27 PM   #1397
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Post patch, I'm noticing my defensive pass rushers are playing the play action much better. Before they would have a free shot at the QB, but go back and tackle the Rb. This was consistently.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Yeah I noticed that too. EA definitely tuned the USER passing. It became way too easy to sling the ball around. It also seems like it became a little easy to run the ball too because of the better blocking. Tweaks are definitely coming sometime tonight. I'm kind of shocked reading around about some people getting good games on default settings. It's like we are playing a totally different game. Naturally most USERs will feel good about the game when they are able to have success doing things. I'm the opposite, I like for the CPU to bring out the best out of me by being competitive and making me work. Before the patch I had the CPU playing perfect. My best work ever really.EA definitely patched the sliders to make things easier on the USER. The proof is with the accuracy slider. It wasn't even playable under 5. I'm at 0 with that slider right now and I can make all the throws.
Old 11-21-2015, 05:45 PM   #1398
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Yeah I noticed that too. EA definitely tuned the USER passing. It became way too easy to sling the ball around. It also seems like it became a little easy to run the ball too because of the better blocking. Tweaks are definitely coming sometime tonight. I'm kind of shocked reading around about some people getting good games on default settings. It's like we are playing a totally different game. Naturally most USERs will feel good about the game when they are able to have success doing things. I'm the opposite, I like for the CPU to bring out the best out of me by being competitive and making me work. Before the patch I had the CPU playing perfect. My best work ever really.EA definitely patched the sliders to make things easier on the USER. The proof is with the accuracy slider. It wasn't even playable under 5. I'm at 0 with that slider right now and I can make all the throws.
A couple of thoughts Jarodd..
  • Have you tried re-installing the game or, at a minimum, deleting and re-installing your profile? (Also note that with the patch, the tuner is no longer necessary - not sure if you still have it installed - if so, that could be muddying things up)
  • Have you tried lowering the CPU QBA slider for your black set? I've seen in multiple EA games where having the CPU slider way higher can bring up the accuracy on the user side. If things were re-tuned on the user accuracy, dropping the CPU QBA a notch might get you back to where you were at 5 before the patch. I have a hunch that is not the case here, I think EA's adjustment with left stick passing triggering running may have had an additional consequence. Still, it might be worth a shot....
Old 11-21-2015, 06:00 PM   #1399
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
A couple of thoughts Jarodd..
  • Have you tried re-installing the game or, at a minimum, deleting and re-installing your profile? (Also note that with the patch, the tuner is no longer necessary - not sure if you still have it installed - if so, that could be muddying things up)
  • Have you tried lowering the CPU QBA slider for your black set? I've seen in multiple EA games where having the CPU slider way higher can bring up the accuracy on the user side. If things were re-tuned on the user accuracy, dropping the CPU QBA a notch might get you back to where you were at 5 before the patch. I have a hunch that is not the case here, I think EA's adjustment with left stick passing triggering running may have had an additional consequence. Still, it might be worth a shot....
No I haven't tried deleting and re-installing my profile. I'll probably try that out right now just to see what happens but I actually have it playing pretty good at 0. Just trying to get everything else right now. But them adjusting the left stick passing for running definitely had an affect on the sensitivity of the left stick.
Old 11-21-2015, 06:03 PM   #1400
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
No I haven't tried deleting and re-installing my profile. I'll probably try that out right now just to see what happens but I actually have it playing pretty good at 0. Just trying to get everything else right now. But them adjusting the left stick passing for running definitely had an affect on the sensitivity of the left stick.
Truth be told....I suspect that is the biggest issue you are having. It's a shame we don't have the old "pass lead sensitivity" slider like back in the old days.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »