Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 176 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-21-2015, 06:16 PM   #1401
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Icon14 Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Truth be told....I suspect that is the biggest issue you are having. It's a shame we don't have the old "pass lead sensitivity" slider like back in the old days.
Yeah really that is my biggest issue because of how good I am with the left stick. It didn't take long for me to notice it either. Running also became a little bit easier too because they fixed the blocking also with the patch. I'm not having any issues with the CPUs offense. They still force me to focus on Defense. But I do like that I have a decent pass rush with my front now with the patch.
Old 11-22-2015, 10:18 AM   #1402
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

New updates post patch.

November 22- On the Green set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 30, and lowered the USER accuracy to 30.

November 22nd- On the red set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 45, and lowered the USER accuracy to 20 with (25) being the high end if you are struggling with the pass.

November 22nd-On the Blue set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 60, and lowered the USER accuracy to 10 with (15) being the high end if you are struggling with the pass.

November 22nd- On the Black set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 75 and lowered the USER accuracy to 0with (5) being the high end if you are struggling with the pass.

The USER accuracy definitely got tuned with the patch so I lowered each of the 4 sets down 5 points for that slider. I'm still able to make all the throws with the accuracy at 0. The accuracy at 0 feels like the accuracy at 5 before the patch. The USER pass defense got tweaked too with the pass rush and coverage so the CPUs accuracy got a boost on the red, blue and black set. Everything else should play out fine. I'll be looking forward to the feedback on these tweaks..
Old 11-22-2015, 10:59 AM   #1403
Rookie

OVR: 4

Hi Jarodd,

In your first post, when you say 'threshold', is that 'speed parity'?
Old 11-22-2015, 12:31 PM   #1404
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie
Hi Jarodd,

In your first post, when you say 'threshold', is that 'speed parity'?
Yeah that's it..
Old 11-25-2015, 08:44 AM   #1405
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey Jarodd, not sure if you remember but I'm the one who is playing a 3-player co-op local CFM with your sliders. We're playing with a slightly edited version of the blue set. We moved the user accuracy up to 50 because of the left stick trouble. We're playing as the Eagles and have Sanchez at QB and were finding the number of wild throws and resulting interceptions simply absurd (after my 6th interception in a single game due to a throw 5 yards too far in front of a wide open receiver on a slant route we decided something had to change). There are still plenty of wild throws now (you'll see the completion % below), but it seems much more realistic.

We play no switch on defense with myself at CB and the other guys at MLB and LE. I can't remember the exact stats, but we've been through 2 regular season games now (tested the sliders in preseason).

We lost 27-21 versus Atlanta in week 1. Sanchez completed only 33% of his passes for 165 yards, 2 TDs, and 1 INT. We have a rookie RB (traded away Demarco Murray) who ran for around 60 yards at 3.7 ypc and 1 TD. We gave up a few huge pass plays on defense (my fault) but it was otherwise competitive. Can't remember many Atlanta stats, we played this a week ago.

Last night we played the Cowboys and lost 41-10. Sanchez completed 45% of passes for a bit over 200 yards, 1 TD, and no picks. Very similar game from the RB, 55 yards 3.5 ypc. We were having more success there by the 2nd half (a number of 5-10 yard runs) but of course didn't run all that much towards the end of the game. The huge trouble we had was Romo completed 28-30 passes for over 300 yards and 3 TDs. He missed probably his 6th pass and his 29th pass and was perfect for the entire rest of the game. The throws were almost never contested, always to a wide open WR. We didn't force a single punt, only one turnover from a WR fumble. We had 2 sacks, but those only helped force field goals. Whether is was press man, man with help over the top, zone blitz, cover 4, cover 3, nothing seemed to work. Man would lead to wide open slant and post routes with 10-15 yard runs after the catch. I started having the corners shade coverage to the inside, but it didn't help. Zone helped a bit, but would get eaten up on curls or routes over the middle. Romo always found the open guy. The only advantage to zone was that we'd at least have people there to make the tackle after the catch. Their running game was interesting, it was either blown up at or behind the line, or was a 8-12 yard run with 3 broken tackles in it. It averaged out pretty evenly, 3.5 ypc or something like that, just found it interesting that they had very few if any 2-5 yard runs.

I wish I could remember Matt Ryan's completion % to see if he was the same as Romo. We're thinking of adjusting CPU accuracy or CPU catching to just get some incompletions from time to time or maybe the USER coverage or reaction time. Thoughts?

Oh and overall I love the challenge of the sliders. We've gutted the Eagles for a big rebuild (even more than Chip already did) so I expect to lose a lot of games for the first year or two.

Thanks!
Old 11-26-2015, 08:30 PM   #1406
Pro

OVR: 4

I prefer to play on slow. Will these work? Anyone playing with these on slow?
Old 11-26-2015, 08:35 PM   #1407
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
I prefer to play on slow. Will these work? Anyone playing with these on slow?
You can play on whatever speed you are comfortable with.
Old 11-28-2015, 05:18 AM   #1408
Rookie

OVR: 2

I use slow and work perfect. A question, you use drive goals or use the "trick" of add a CPU coach every match? And other question D offline or online season?...new XP slider changes? Thanks

Note: with new patch i feel that is more easy, i use red set now

Last edited by chichoslg; 11-28-2015 at 06:50 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »