Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 178 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-01-2015, 06:57 AM   #1417
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaAdams
Jarodd, thanks for the sliders man. Another year of madden and we're again using your set with my buddies.

Question for you.
Prior to the new patch, but more so after, we're having an extremely hard time playing defense, particularly stopping the pass. Matt Ryan recently went off for 700 yards in an extremely weird game, but even more troubling is all qb's have insane accuracy, defensive line pressure isn't very strong and even worse, pass coverage is non-existent. Corners will play man and react so late, zone isn't helping either.

What can we do to improve the defense and start stopping the pass slider side?

We pretty much run the blue set, but did lower cpu accuracy down a few as well as tried to uptick pass coverage a few.

Would importing the sliders make a difference? I've only made edits from inside the slider screen.

Thanks buddy for all the hard work!
Yeah always plug the sliders in on the main menu them import them to your franchise everytime you tweak something. If yall are struggling that bad with coverage go aheadand lower the CPUs accuracy and catching to the red set or somethere inbetween the red and blue for now. See how that works for a few games. Also how many total plays a game combined with the CPU are you getting per game. 700 yards is a lot for a normal game of 120-130 total plays a game.
Old 12-01-2015, 08:52 PM   #1418
Rookie

BiggaAdams's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah always plug the sliders in on the main menu them import them to your franchise everytime you tweak something. If yall are struggling that bad with coverage go aheadand lower the CPUs accuracy and catching to the red set or somethere inbetween the red and blue for now. See how that works for a few games. Also how many total plays a game combined with the CPU are you getting per game. 700 yards is a lot for a normal game of 120-130 total plays a game.
Usually in that 120-130 range. The 700 yard game was an annomaly but what's been most frustrating is extremely high completion rates and 3rd down conversions. I'll try loading from the menu and seeing if that helps, we've had cup accuracy at 25 I believe and it's just a mess
Old 12-01-2015, 09:17 PM   #1419
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaAdams
Usually in that 120-130 range. The 700 yard game was an annomaly but what's been most frustrating is extremely high completion rates and 3rd down conversions. I'll try loading from the menu and seeing if that helps, we've had cup accuracy at 25 I believe and it's just a mess
Yeah always upload the sliders from the main menu after you make any changes to the sliders, Penalty sliders, etc. Only thing you change in CFM is the few penalty sliders where you have to move up or down on 1 point increments like, Facemask, defensive PI, and roughing the passer. You should definitely see a difference in gameplay by doing this. Let me know how it goes.
Old 12-01-2015, 09:19 PM   #1420
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

My friend is streaming his Bills franchise using the updated black set if anyone wants to check it out.

www.twitch.tv/deucebigbelow55
Old 12-02-2015, 06:42 AM   #1421
Rookie

OVR: 2

After the patch something happend to me with your sliders. My secondary are like turtles...slow...very slow...i had play 4 marches and im the worst team in the league in passing defence. I thing something happend with the speed parity...i have see a lot of stupid animations with safeties of cb..****nning very slow..

i use green for user and red for cpu

note: yes, i edit speed parity to 50 and all seems more natural now. I think that the patch had change something of the speed..

Last edited by chichoslg; 12-02-2015 at 07:30 AM.
Old 12-02-2015, 03:49 PM   #1422
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Jfinger2013 is about to stream his new Bears franchise using the updated black set if anyboy wants to check it out.

www.twitch.tv/jof3
Old 12-03-2015, 01:25 PM   #1423
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chichoslg
After the patch something happend to me with your sliders. My secondary are like turtles...slow...very slow...i had play 4 marches and im the worst team in the league in passing defence. I thing something happend with the speed parity...i have see a lot of stupid animations with safeties of cb..****nning very slow..

i use green for user and red for cpu

note: yes, i edit speed parity to 50 and all seems more natural now. I think that the patch had change something of the speed..
I haven't been having any issues with the speed. That's weird..
Old 12-04-2015, 02:06 AM   #1424
Rookie

OVR: 0

Really wanted to enjoy these sliders (green) since All-Pro is historically too easy and I play franchise with the Patriots who have a stacked roster.

But after about 12-13 games I've found QB accuracy to be just untenable. CPU quarterbacks hit 90%+ of passes that aren't dropped/broken up, while any player QB that isn't elite rated can't hit either side of two barns built right next to each other. Brady went down early in my franchise and Garoppolo at 78 OVR and short and medium accuracy ratings in the 80s routinely sits in the pocket, unpressured, feet set, and airmails pass after pass 10 yards in front of his receivers directly into the arms of DBs. I was down for the simulation of "rookie struggles" but he's just throwing darts blindfolded.

I had to tick up user tackling by about 5 because I was tired of having backup 70 OVR CPU running backs finish with lines of 2 carries for 17 yards and 7 broken tackles.

And bizarre interactions with fatigue and substitute settings. I don't run hurry up or an inordinate number of plays, yet I see backup tackles lined up wide at tight end when I have three TEs on my roster. #4 and #5 receivers get way too many snaps. It seems if I run more than five plays on a drive, the starters are completely gassed even if they never touch the ball or run downfield.

I'm sure I'm not a great player but these issues rolled in with the inherent cheapness of All-Madden have made for not much fun.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »