Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2015, 04:39 PM   #137
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah I guess if you are having an easy time breaking through go ahead and raise there pass blocking. How man games have you played though? Make sure you get a good same size of games before you change that though.

You have to change the threshold out there in the main menu settings not in franchise.
so they changed the name of threshold to player parity? that's what threw me off. thanks for the help.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk
Old 08-30-2015, 06:04 PM   #138
Rookie

On the green sliders, all is going smooth bar the Playaction pass sack issue.

Do we think this isn't a slider issue and more so a "bug" sort of issue? It's quite a big thing as they really are drive killers. Peyton is slicing me up in a game here but two consective PA pass sacks happen. And it's not one man there's 3 guys in on him...

Edit - Scratch that - so just ran the same PA pass three times. First two instant shed and sack - third raised pass block to 45 - line held up well and had time to get pass off. So maybe it is pass block slider issue?

Last edited by davierich; 08-30-2015 at 06:08 PM.
Old 08-30-2015, 06:39 PM   #139
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanOfCornCobb
I agree with you on being damn close with the black set. The only thing is that i still cannot seem to generate a running game. Do you stream on twitch or have any clips that i can watch to see what you're doing in the running game? Im thinking my problem may be that my suggestions always call dive plays and those arent ideal. I may have to switch over to the strategy suggestions(which i use on defense) or make make my own playbook like you do.
Yeah you definitely need to create your own playbook if all they are calling is dive plays. You have to do a mixture of different things. I'm still searching for different little running plays to throw into my playbook so I can mix it up more. There is some you feel like you have to scrap. The problem is if you raise the Run blocking too much it makes other runs too easy. Still trying to find that balance but 10 feels right so far. Are you on PS4?
Old 08-30-2015, 06:40 PM   #140
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSwagger
so they changed the name of threshold to player parity? that's what threw me off. thanks for the help.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk
Yep that almost threw me off at first. Haha!
Old 08-30-2015, 06:43 PM   #141
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan93
Hey thanks for the sliders. I played a game on the red set and couldnt run at all and was mediocre passing. So i went to the green set and passing opened up a bit but INTs seemed to a immediate threat if i threw often. But i was also getting gapping holes in the run game so im staying on the green sliders but i lowered run block to 35. I have a question though. I having a RB career and am gonna do a LB career. Do i need to tweak these for those career modes? Because as a running back i dont want my qb to derp for example. Thanks. And also will these sliders affect super sim when im off the field?
Glad you found a good balance with the Green set that works for you. I really don't know how the sliders work in Career mode. I would think they same. I'm not too sure though. I guess you're going to have to test it out. Let me know how it goes if you do..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2015, 06:43 PM   #142
Rookie

I'm really confused. I just went into my settings and everything is set at default all-madden and not even your sliders. So therefore I played that first game with default settings. Wow, I'm an idiot. Ok, well I'll plug in your sliders and give you an actual feedback for YOUR set. Oh my lol
Old 08-30-2015, 06:48 PM   #143
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by davierich
On the green sliders, all is going smooth bar the Playaction pass sack issue.

Do we think this isn't a slider issue and more so a "bug" sort of issue? It's quite a big thing as they really are drive killers. Peyton is slicing me up in a game here but two consective PA pass sacks happen. And it's not one man there's 3 guys in on him...

Edit - Scratch that - so just ran the same PA pass three times. First two instant shed and sack - third raised pass block to 45 - line held up well and had time to get pass off. So maybe it is pass block slider issue?
Where did you have the pass blocking at before you moved it to 45? I'm probably going to move the pass blocking at 30 on all 4 sets..
Old 08-30-2015, 06:50 PM   #144
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOV3X
I'm really confused. I just went into my settings and everything is set at default all-madden and not even your sliders. So therefore I played that first game with default settings. Wow, I'm an idiot. Ok, well I'll plug in your sliders and give you an actual feedback for YOUR set. Oh my lol
Damn that sucks. Make sure you save it and double check it to make sure that's what your using before you play. Haha!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »