Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 180 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-06-2015, 07:02 PM   #1433
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Welp. Threw 6 INTs in my first game in weeks on the black set. CPU DBs were just attacking every ball in the air, while my Wrs are waiting for it to fall in their lap. Going to play another and try to remember to user catch and undercut the defender.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Old 12-06-2015, 11:12 PM   #1434
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

A friend of mine is streaming his Cowboy franchise using the black set. He hasn't had the game for too long but he always plays with my black sliders regardless.

www.twitch.tv/westilldemboyz
Old 12-08-2015, 09:28 AM   #1435
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
A friend of mine is streaming his Cowboy franchise using the black set. He hasn't had the game for too long but he always plays with my black sliders regardless.

www.twitch.tv/westilldemboyz
My friend streaming his Cowboys franchise if anybody wants to check it out.
Old 12-08-2015, 09:06 PM   #1436
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Aayyyee starting this new fantasy draft CFM off 4-2 using the back set. Damn it feels great to win in this set.
I had to chew clock at at 5mins left in the 4th, because Madden was trying to make me lose the game. Fumbles, INTs, animations.

But I won. I drafted Julio Jones, Andy Dalton, Levon Bell and Melvin Gordon to see how this set would play with better skilled players.

For one Andy Dalton isn't missing nearly as many easy throws as any other CFM QB I tried. He's probably the highest base OVR I've had. If his throws do get out of hand, I immediately get the run game and screen game going.

And Julio bails me out a lot..... Like a lot.

Last edited by Datninja619; 12-08-2015 at 09:10 PM.
Old 12-08-2015, 09:09 PM   #1437
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Aayyyee starting this new fantasy draft CFM off 4-2 using the back set. Damn it feels great to win in this set.
I had to chew clock at at 5mins left in the 4th, because Madden was trying to make me lose the game. Fumbles, INTs, animations.

But I won.

Haha! When I'm winning the game going into the 4th my whole gameplan is to milk to clock and get out of there with the win. If you start trying to mess around and get greedy the CPU starts that epic comeback immediately . Haha!
Old 12-08-2015, 09:19 PM   #1438
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Haha! When I'm winning the game going into the 4th my whole gameplan is to milk to clock and get out of there with the win. If you start trying to mess around and get greedy the CPU starts that epic comeback immediately . Haha!

This play just happened. I shed a defender and guess where I throw it. Right into coverage for a pick six. If I didn't panicked I might have seen the WR naked on the sideline.

But yeah, you can't get greedy with CPU here. You'll pay.

Old 12-08-2015, 09:42 PM   #1439
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619

This play just happened. I shed a defender and guess where I throw it. Right into coverage for a pick six. If I didn't panicked I might have seen the WR naked on the sideline.

But yeah, you can't get greedy with CPU here. You'll pay.

How is the accuracy feeling for you at 3? I would like it at 4 or 5 but the CPUs pass defense starts playing soft and won't jump routes like they do with the accuracy at 3. Crazy difference trust me I tried raising the accuracy a few times. Accuracy at 3 gives you the best CPU pass defense. I also tried lowering the CPUs INTs to 85. The pass defense played okay but for some reason there run defense became soft. EA needs to tighten up with the sliders. I hate when I tweak something and it breaks another area. Smh.
Old 12-08-2015, 09:44 PM   #1440
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

My friend is streaming his Bills franchise using the black set if anybody wants to check it out.

www.twitch.tv/deucebigbelow55

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »