Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-26-2015, 08:17 PM   #1505
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Christmas Tweaks

December 25th- On all 4 sets I lowered the USER pass reaction to 40, and lowered the USER pass coverage to 40.

December 25th- On the Green set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 35, lowered the CPUs pass reaction to 40, and lowered the CPUs pass coverage to 40, and raised the USER accuracy to 35.

December 25th- On the Red set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 45 with (40) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass, I lowered the CPUs pass reaction to 60, and lowered the CPUs pass coverage to 60, raised the CPUs tackling to 60, and raised the USER accuracy to 25 with (30) being the high end if you are struggling with throwing.

December 25th- On the blue set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 55 with (50) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass, I lowered the CPUs pass reaction to 80, and lowered the CPUs pass coverage to 80, raised the CPUs tackling to 80, and raised the USER accuracy to 15 with (20) being the high end if you are struggling with throwing.

December 25th- On the black set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 65 with (60) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass, I raised the CPUs tackling to 100, and raised the USER accuracy to 5 with (10) being the high end if you are struggling with throwing.

I been in the lab trying to figure out a way to move the USER accuracy back to 5 on the black set. It's been a struggle since they dropped that patch about a month and a half ago. The USER accuracy at 3 was hit and miss with passes sailing but when ever I tried to raise the USER accuracy above 3 I would shred the CPU with ease with the settings that I had. So I finally figured out lowering some of the USER sliders helped the overall gameplay and kept the CPU competitive against my pass when I raised the accuracy. Also raising the CPUs tackling helped increase the intensity of the CPUs defense as a whole. After making these changes I was able to raise the USER accuracy to 5 and keep the CPUs defense agressive and competitive. Now my sliders finally feel like they are back to the way they were before that big patch they dropped a month and a half ago. I adjusted all the other sets to balance with the changes I made.

Please post feedback whenever you get a chance and I will help anybody adjust the sliders to suit there style of play..
Here are the updates if anybody missed the post last night.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2015, 08:55 PM   #1506
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNextPhenom25
I just played the greatest game of Madden 16 in my Jets solo CFM. I'm using your green set (before the latest update) which provides a great challenge for me every week. I went 7-9 my first year, and 12-4 this season securing a first round bye and played well enough to make it to the Super Bowl against the 12-4 Vikings. And wow, they came out swinging, and their offense was unstoppable with Teddy leading Minnesota to a 28-0 lead shortly right before halftime. MLB Demario Davis picked off Bridgewater with 40 seconds left in the second quarter. On the next play, Geno Smith through a screen pass to AFC OROY HB Reynaldo Scott for a TD that seemed to only help morale at this point. Geno played horrible the first half, overthrowing his receivers even more than usual (maybe the big stage got to him), but by the second half, he was throwing dots all over the field.

Smith lead the Jets to a quick 10 point swing, making it 17-28 at the end of the 3rd. Both Bridgewater and Mark Sanchez were injured in the 3rd, leaving the 6 year QB Scott Tolzien responsible for closing out a 11 point lead. The Jets defense however, started to show up at the right time, securing 2 INTs in the 4th, to bring the Vikings to 5 total turnovers, with Sanchez throwing 4 of them. The Jets went on to score 31 unanswered points in the second half to secure their first Super Bowl since 1968. MLB Demario Davis was named MVP, grabbing four interceptions. Sorry for the long writeup, but I just wanted to share my experience using your sliders and how they create such unique games!

New York Jets at Minnesota Vikings
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
New York Jets (12-4)07102138
Minnesota Vikings (12-4)14140028
Team Stats Comparison
NYJMIN
Total Offense323368
Rushing Yards90192
Passing Yards233176
First Downs1319
Punt Return Yards13061
Kick Return Yards1110
Total Yards564429
Turnovers35
3rd Down Converstion47
4th Down Conversion01
2-Point Conversion10
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals10075
Penalties23
Posession Time16:0127:59
New York Jets
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Geno Smith18/4024033
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Reynaldo Scott15503.30
Chris Ivory142421
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Jace Amaro57114.20
Zach Jackson56913.81
Reynaldo Scott3237.71
Devin Smith22417.51
Eric Decker125250
T.J. Graham1330
Jacob Tamme114140
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Demario Davis6040
David Harris5010
Minnesota Vikings
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Teddy Bridgewater8/129720
Mark Sanchez6/156614
Scott Tolzien2/112901
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Daniel Herron251114.41
Jerick McKinnon9687.60
Man that was a great one man. I know it felt extra good for you to make a comeback like that. Hopefully these tweaks don't mess up the variety of your games. I don't think it will though. Keep me posted on your games man.
Old 12-26-2015, 08:58 PM   #1507
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
I just get bored with players after a few years so I start a new one lol.
I won this game in overtime. Definitely the top 10 game I've played in M16.
In the 4th, I get a user INT in the opponents red zone. Then decide to get cute and run a comeback route. NEVER run comebacks on the black set haha. It got pick sixed.
Next drive I accidentally Sim a play and it's a pick six lmbo.
Next drive defense blows a coverage for a easy Seam TD. Now the games tied going into overtime.

Over they were DRIVING on me. Had me scared. CPU throw a nice pass, but we tackled him short of the first.
Now we have a chance. They get us in 4th down and I see the blitz coming, so I dump it off to my RB in the flats. Thank God user accuracy was bumped up.
Next play, I take a shot at the end zone and get it. The home crowd tear seats from the stadium floor.

http://iframe frameborder=0 webkitAl...bed"></iframe>

http://<iframe frameborder=0 webkitA...bed"></iframe>

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
Yeah you almost blew that one. Haha! Good thing you came through with that clutch drive in OT.
Old 12-28-2015, 01:31 PM   #1508
Rookie

OVR: 0

Jarodd,
I'm fixing to plug in your sliders tonight, using the black set, to see how they work for me.
How do your Auto Subs w/ fatigue at 60 play out? I know this has been a revolving topic of discussion over the years is the subs.

Do you find your backup RB/WR coming in for a good amount of plays? As well as defense players? More importantly do they come in at the right times (when your starters are tired/red)?

Thanks, look forward to trying them out.
Old 12-28-2015, 01:44 PM   #1509
Rookie

And lastly,

I'm a little new to the mechanics of the sliders so bare with me please...
What is the ultimate reasoning behind sliders such as:

Passblocking (why 0 user and high cpu?)
Runblocking (why 0 user and high cpu?)
Fumbles (" "?)
Reaction Time (why 40 user and 100 cpu?)
Int. (" "?)
Pass coverage (" ")
Tackling (why not even for both user/cpu?)

Like I said, kind of new to understanding these things so just want to know so I can adjust and comprehend accordingly. Thanks for all the work.
Old 12-28-2015, 06:21 PM   #1510
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by p10maggs
Jarodd,
I'm fixing to plug in your sliders tonight, using the black set, to see how they work for me.
How do your Auto Subs w/ fatigue at 60 play out? I know this has been a revolving topic of discussion over the years is the subs.

Do you find your backup RB/WR coming in for a good amount of plays? As well as defense players? More importantly do they come in at the right times (when your starters are tired/red)?

Thanks, look forward to trying them out.
Yeah they rotate in at a decent rate but it's not perfect. I personally set up my on formation subs every game to have my backs in different packages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p10maggs
And lastly,

I'm a little new to the mechanics of the sliders so bare with me please...
What is the ultimate reasoning behind sliders such as:

Passblocking (why 0 user and high cpu?)
Runblocking (why 0 user and high cpu?)
Fumbles (" "?)
Reaction Time (why 40 user and 100 cpu?)
Int. (" "?)
Pass coverage (" ")
Tackling (why not even for both user/cpu?)

Like I said, kind of new to understanding these things so just want to know so I can adjust and comprehend accordingly. Thanks for all the work.
The black set is setup like that for guys who have an easy time with the CPU with the settings higher or even with the CPU. So the sliders have to be like that in order to get a challenge from the CPU. The black sliders developed into that as I gotten better overtime with the game. I really wouldn't recommend jumping right into my black sliders if you haven't used my sliders in the past. They are super intense and they will frustrate you. The red or blue set will be a good starting point until you get use to the intensity of my sliders.
Old 12-29-2015, 12:57 AM   #1511
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Christmas Tweaks

December 25th- On the Green set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 35, and raised the USER accuracy to 35.

December 25th- On the Red set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 45 with (40) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass, I raised the CPUs tackling to 60, and raised the USER accuracy to 25 with (30) being the high end if you are struggling with throwing.

December 25th- On the blue set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 55 with (50) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass, I raised the CPUs tackling to 80 and raised the USER accuracy to 15 with (20) being the high end if you are struggling with throwing.

December 25th- On the black set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 65 with (60) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass, I raised the CPUs tackling to 100, and raised the USER accuracy to 5 with (10) being the high end if you are struggling with throwing.

I been in the lab trying to figure out a way to move the USER accuracy back to 5 on the black set. It's been a struggle since they dropped that patch about a month and a half ago. The USER accuracy at 3 was hit and miss with passes sailing but when ever I tried to raise the USER accuracy above 3 I would shred the CPU with ease with the settings that I had. So I finally figured out lowering some of the USER sliders helped the overall gameplay and kept the CPU competitive against my pass when I raised the accuracy. Also raising the CPUs tackling helped increase the intensity of the CPUs defense as a whole. After making these changes I was able to raise the USER accuracy to 5 and keep the CPUs defense agressive and competitive. Now my sliders finally feel like they are back to the way they were before that big patch they dropped a month and a half ago. I adjusted all the other sets to balance with the changes I made.

Please post feedback whenever you get a chance and I will help anybody adjust the sliders to suit there style of play..

December 28th- On all 4 sets I raised the USER pass reaction back to 55, and raised the the USER pass coverage back to 55.

December 28th- On the Green set I raised the CPUs pass reaction back to 55, and raised the CPUs pass coverage back to 55.

December 28th- On the Red set I raised the CPUs pass reaction back to 70, and raised the CPUs pass coverage back to 70.

December 28th- On the blue set I raised the CPUs pass reaction back to 85, and raised the CPUs pass coverage back to 85.

Had to change the USER pass reaction and pass coverage back to 55. The coverage just wasn't good at 40. Raising the CPUs tackling to 100 on the black set kept the CPUs overall D strong after testing some games all day. That was my main concern..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2015, 12:37 PM   #1512
Rookie

Hey Jarodd, what would be the down side of adjusting the player speed threshold up some? I play cooperatively with 2 other people and we have a 96 speed WR which is user controlled by one of us. We have used that WR very unrealistically from time to time against the defense on pretty much any man or cover 3 coverage. Any time it's 1 on 1 down the sideline the WR usually has atleast +4 in speed on the defender (sometimes more like +12) and winds up wide open by 5 to even 20 yards simply due to the speed mismatch. That receiver had one game with 8 catches 285 yards and 6 TDs. All on a slightly edited version of the blue slider set.

We can obviously just control ourselves and not exploit it, but that fact that it is always an easy option kindof takes away from the intensity of a close game because we know we can always just throw that deep play for a TD if needed.

Last edited by Jimbo12308; 12-29-2015 at 12:41 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »