Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 194 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-05-2016, 03:13 AM   #1545
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
New Tweaks..

January 4th- On all 4 sets I lowered the USER pass reaction back to 40, and lowered the the USER pass coverage to 40.

January 4th- For Penalties I raised Offensive Holding to 51.

January 4th- On the Green set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 20, lowered the CPUs pass reaction back to 40, lowered the CPUs pass coverage back to 40, and lowered the USER accuracy to 20.

January 4th- On the red set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 30 with (25) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass, lowered the CPUs pass reaction back to 60, lowered the CPUs pass coverage back to 60, and lowered the USER accuracy to 15.

January 4th- On the blue set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 40 with (35) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass, lowered the CPUs pass reaction back to 80, lowered the CPUs pass coverage back to 80,and lowered the USER accuracy to 10.

January 4th- On the black set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 50 with (45) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass.

Made a few tweaks regarding the USER coverage and the CPUs passing. I been working trying to figure out a way to keep the USER accuracy at 5 on the black set without the overall gameplay becoming easy. So I lowered the USER reaction and pass coverage just to make the overall gameplay tough(mainly the CPUs pass D). I lowered the CPUs accuracy on all 4 sets to compensate the lowering the USER reaction and pass coverage. So far things are playing pretty good. Still need to do a little more testing just to make sure these tweaks working good.

Whoever uses these tweaks post feedback and let me know how they are playing out.
I will try it out. I only managed one game with the previous sliders but I noticed that my DBs reacted much better to passes thrown their way and batted more passes than I have seen previously. That helped lower the CPU completion % for me.

I hope this will be the case with the new updates.

BTW did you drastically change the cpu tackling? I noticed I had 40 on my blue set and suddenly it was at 80? Could be a mistake on my part entering the sliders. Anyway in my last game I got completely stuffed in the run game...
Old 01-05-2016, 07:09 AM   #1546
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
I will try it out. I only managed one game with the previous sliders but I noticed that my DBs reacted much better to passes thrown their way and batted more passes than I have seen previously. That helped lower the CPU completion % for me.

I hope this will be the case with the new updates.

BTW did you drastically change the cpu tackling? I noticed I had 40 on my blue set and suddenly it was at 80? Could be a mistake on my part entering the sliders. Anyway in my last game I got completely stuffed in the run game...
I lowereed there accuracy to 40 on the blue set so your coverage should be okay with the change. If you have any issues just drop there accuracy to 35. Lowering there accuracy affects the coverage too.

Yeah I use to have the CPUs tackling at 60 on the blue set. It was never 40. It was 40 on the green set.
Old 01-05-2016, 07:48 PM   #1547
Rookie

OVR: 0

only managed to throw for 30 pass yards and 2 interceptions 5/28 completion on new green sliders after going 12-4 in my last season, im pretty sure its because im dumb as rocks i dont understand how to use the left joystick whatsoever it is so volatile i hold it left and my QB shoots it 20 feet over their head to the left or else perfect right where i want, there is no in between

i have played 2 full seasons trying to use the left joystick and i still can't get it to consistently work, overthrows overthrows overthrows after overthrows and 20+ interceptions a season with ~50% completion these are before the new changes. the only reason i went 12-4 in my seasons was because i just constantly run (up to 50 times a game) with my C grade halfbacks who avg 4.0 a carry while jameis winston can't hit the broadside of a barn on half his throws

what factors are taken into consideration when throwing the football why am i overthrowing so constantly? i have observed replays and tried to be self-critical but i can't figure it out

Last edited by neotokyo; 01-05-2016 at 07:55 PM.
Old 01-05-2016, 07:57 PM   #1548
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotokyo
only managed to throw for 30 pass yards and 2 interceptions 5/28 completion on new green sliders after going 12-4 in my last season, im pretty sure its because im dumb as rocks i dont understand how to use the left joystick whatsoever it is so volatile i hold it left and my QB shoots it 20 feet over their head to the left or else perfect right where i want, there is no in between

i have played 2 full seasons trying to use the left joystick and i still can't get it to consistently work, overthrows overthrows overthrows after overthrows and 20+ interceptions a season with ~50% completion these are before the new changes. the only reason i went 12-4 in my seasons was because i just constantly run (up to 50 times a game) with my C grade halfbacks who avg 4.0 a carry while jameis winston can't hit the broadside of a barn on half his throws

what factors are taken into consideration when throwing the football why am i overthrowing so constantly? i have observed replays and tried to be self-critical but i can't figure it out
Your leading to much. Probaly angling the stick up too high which causes it to sail. It's kind of hard to explain. I heard you can go into skill trainer and they give you a reall good breakdown on how to utilize the left stick for total control passing. Until you get it down role with the USER accuracy at 40.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 01-05-2016 at 08:00 PM.
Old 01-05-2016, 08:27 PM   #1549
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:

I understand your frustration. With these sliders I've used starting ' Qbs like Rivers Dalton, Tannehil, And Winston. Also used some generated rookies prospects one a pure scrambler, the other bum Rodgers type. In general, QB passing attributes matter ALOT. My most success came using Rivers Because of his high short accuracy.

A few things I've experienced :

Drastically errant throws can happen from feet not being set (like real life) . When you use the left stick, you MAY be holding it too long. Which causes your QB to, for example, step/shuffle right AND try to lead the WR to the right.

Elite Wrs have a wider catch radius. So that pass that's a tad over thrown can still be caught by say Julio Jones as opposed to Diggs.

If you QB is just missing everything. Like EVERYTHING. Bench him for a bit. No sense in risking a turn over because your QB is cold. If not to far behind resort to heavy run and screen plays to build the confidence back up.

One more thing I tend to do ALOT is pushing down for curls and up on deep passes. The 'better' approach in some circumstances is for me to us the low pass on curls and double tap for deep passes or lob it.

Jarodds sliders are challenging (and frustrating) but there's no better feeling in Madden than driving down the field or putting up huge yards passing knowing that you didn't have alot of assistance.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
Old 01-06-2016, 01:02 AM   #1550
Rookie

while passing with the left stick, is the layout relative to the direction that the WR is facing or the camera is facing?

like i know if a guy is running a go route down field i hold the left stick up to lead it in front of him, but if a guy is slanting across the field do i hold the stick up or to the side to lead him?
Old 01-06-2016, 02:08 PM   #1551
Rookie

bigdnlaca's Arena

OVR: 2

Hey Jarodd,

Will check out updated sliders tonight. My wife said that there was a message on the PS4 so i will open that up.

Hope you and yours had a great holiday.

Lately, i had the ncaa itch so im playing NCAA 12 with your sliders and did that game bring a tear to my eye. Anyways, will post later.
Old 01-06-2016, 02:17 PM   #1552
Rookie

Quote:
while passing with the left stick, is the layout relative to the direction that the WR is facing or the camera is facing?

like i know if a guy is running a go route down field i hold the left stick up to lead it in front of him, but if a guy is slanting across the field do i hold the stick up or to the side to lead him?
I've always used the left stick based on where the camera is facing. I have also found that if you only want to lead a receiver slightly to the right (for example), you need to try and only push right on the left stick slightly. If you push the left stick as far/hard as you can go (which is honestly probably natural to most people - it's hard to only do it lightly), it's as if the QB is trying to put it further out that direction.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »