Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 20 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2015, 12:06 PM   #153
Rookie
 
CanOfCornCobb's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampFox
I'm telling you man, 5 is where it's at for me. Unless there is a patch it's staying there.

And as I said before, while the defensive lineman do seem to throw off the OL pretty easy on PA, if you have a QB with a high PA stat they seem to run to the RB first to tackle him before coming after the QB. I run a lot of PA shot plays with Dallas and I have time to throw with the Pass Block sliders turned down as long as I have established the run first or it's 3rd and short or 1st and 10.
PA isnt as as much a problem for the user as it is for the CPU. At least we have the ability to hot route a fb or te to stay in a block and read the rush during the PA. The PBK only has to be tailored for the CPU on PA plays. 15 is fine, but you still get some of those plays where the CPU QB just gets swallowed on PA. I was testing at 25 and it pretty much eliminated all the PA nonsense for the CPU, but then you're stuck with the CPU QB getting way too much time to throw on non PA plays. Id rather have a 50/50 chance for a sack on the CPU PA than give the CPU an unrealistic amount of time in the pocket and shred my defense which they already do on PBK 15
CanOfCornCobb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 12:42 PM   #154
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampFox
I'm telling you man, 5 is where it's at for me. Unless there is a patch it's staying there.

And as I said before, while the defensive lineman do seem to throw off the OL pretty easy on PA, if you have a QB with a high PA stat they seem to run to the RB first to tackle him before coming after the QB. I run a lot of PA shot plays with Dallas and I have time to throw with the Pass Block sliders turned down as long as I have established the run first or it's 3rd and short or 1st and 10.
Apprecoiate the feedback man. I feel 5 is best for me too. At 10 it just opened up the middle and outside runs a little too much for my taste. I'm going to let that be optional from 5 to 10 for guys using the black set.

Yeah that's how the PA is working for me too. As long as you are establshing some type of run you'll have time to execute the PA at a decent rate..
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 01:00 PM   #155
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanOfCornCobb
PA isnt as as much a problem for the user as it is for the CPU. At least we have the ability to hot route a fb or te to stay in a block and read the rush during the PA. The PBK only has to be tailored for the CPU on PA plays. 15 is fine, but you still get some of those plays where the CPU QB just gets swallowed on PA. I was testing at 25 and it pretty much eliminated all the PA nonsense for the CPU, but then you're stuck with the CPU QB getting way too much time to throw on non PA plays. Id rather have a 50/50 chance for a sack on the CPU PA than give the CPU an unrealistic amount of time in the pocket and shred my defense which they already do on PBK 15
You are right. That's why I'm still undecided about what to do with the CPUs pass blocking. There pass game became real tough to stop since I moved it to 30. It's hard to get any sacks.. Plus it seems like it enhanced there overall passing too. Gonna do a little more testing..
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 03:44 PM   #156
Rookie
 
CanOfCornCobb's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

It just clicked for me....the game, that is. Every time i play a new game i go through the motions like it was the last game I played, but then you realize what ur doing isnt the best. I just went through that revalation and now IM BACK. I apologize to those who dont care but i just figured how to be a playoff team on these sliders strategy wise. These sliders are so good right now. The only thing i would look at CPU RBK and PBK. Im not lying i played a game today with the Jets and I held Crowell on the Browns to 20 carries for 18 yards. Id like to see 60 tested, but the CPU PBK at 15 is still decent. I wouldnt raise it nor test it higher than 25 Jarrod. Ive gotten better hitting holes in the run game at 10. That sums up my opinion on the current black set.
CanOfCornCobb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 06:31 PM   #157
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Hey jarrod I'm new to your sliders and am very impressed and excited with your setup. I've always struggled greatly on all-madden yet owned in all-pro on any previous madden game. I have never been able to find a set that gives me the best realistic experience and realism is what I want most out of sports games. I started on your green sliders a few days ago and i've played 4 preseason games and absolutely cannot figure out how to win. I cant pass at all! For example i play with the Browns and Manziel was my quarterback. I called a pass play and rolled out right with Manziel. Dwayne Bowe was standing still wide open off the post route once the defender started to engage Manziel. I had plenty of time so i stopped, made sure my feet were planted, and threw the pass to Bowe 15 yards down field. That pass went literally beween 5 and 10 yards wide right of bowe. There was no pressure within 5 yards of Manziel. I've read this whole thread and i've seen you talk about how important the left stick is when passing. Taking this into consideration, along with the fact the reciever was standing still, and the fact that Manziels feet were planted and he was squared up when maki the throw, I didnt use the left stick at all in because i wanted the pass to be strait and not to overthrow Bowe to either side, high, or low. So i'm so confused as to what i could be doing wrong with the passing for that throw and many more to be so off target on a pass a ten year old could make. I also went 5 of 22 with Thad lewis once he came in... Its driving me crazy. I'm also striggling a little on the run game. Not exactly with curback lanes and finding the open hole but how swallowed up i get when there is an opening. One of the bigger questions I have for you is if you have any games streamed that i could watch to see how you play and maybe learn how to play a better, more realistic, football game on All-Madden with your sliders. You deserve all props for the time you put into perfecting these and creating the different levels. Thanks for your time
Geminim is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 06:39 PM   #158
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanOfCornCobb
It just clicked for me....the game, that is. Every time i play a new game i go through the motions like it was the last game I played, but then you realize what ur doing isnt the best. I just went through that revalation and now IM BACK. I apologize to those who dont care but i just figured how to be a playoff team on these sliders strategy wise. These sliders are so good right now. The only thing i would look at CPU RBK and PBK. Im not lying i played a game today with the Jets and I held Crowell on the Browns to 20 carries for 18 yards. Id like to see 60 tested, but the CPU PBK at 15 is still decent. I wouldnt raise it nor test it higher than 25 Jarrod. Ive gotten better hitting holes in the run game at 10. That sums up my opinion on the current black set.
Have you tried testing there passblocking at 20 yet? I'm going to try it right there. That's probably all it needs. 30 seems kind of rough at the moment. Haha!

Damn you smashed the run huh? Have you been smashing the run consistently since moving there runblocking to 55? I have done decent against the run for most of games but the CPU has done decent against me in some games so I probably could handle it. I'll try out 60 right now.. Go ahead and test that out too and see how your defense handles it.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 06:41 PM   #159
MVP
 
Datninja619's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geminim
I started on your green sliders a few days ago and i've played 4 preseason games and absolutely cannot figure out how to win. I cant pass at all! For example i play with the Browns and Manziel was my quarterback.
I stopped and said "that's why" as soon as I got to this point lol. With the sliders lowered you really gotta focus on the strengths of players. Idk what season your in, but I know base manziel throwing stats aren't all that great. You'd really have to build his confidence, so his rating increase a little.
I have the same problem when my QB is on a cold streak. I just run the ball and hit drags. Or take him out.


Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Datninja619 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 06:52 PM   #160
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
I stopped and said "that's why" as soon as I got to this point lol. With the sliders lowered you really gotta focus on the strengths of players. Idk what season your in, but I know base manziel throwing stats aren't all that great. You'd really have to build his confidence, so his rating increase a little.
I have the same problem when my QB is on a cold streak. I just run the ball and hit drags. Or take him out.


Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Yeah its base manziel in my first season. I understand what you mean but that pass would be made by any quarterback in the league on an actual football field. The only rating i would consider horrible of the accuracies would be his deep throw accuracy at 60 i believe. The short and medium are in the 70's. I just cant see how those ratings would make such a simple, well set up, easy pass so off target. Maybe you're right and it effects even the simplest exchanges. I'm gonna try it out more again tonight after work. But it just seems too inconsistent. And the fact that it's on the green set makes me want to find someone who's stream or recorded gameplay i can watch to see how differently they may be playing than myself, and maybe learn a few things.
Geminim is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:01 PM.

Top -