Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-21-2016, 09:26 PM   #1633
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
This is cool. I'll definitely be checking out y'alls games. How many players do y'all have so far?
We have a steady 9. We've had about 10+ come and go simply because they couldn't hack the black sliders, so we're always looking for solid owners who are up to the challenge. Figured here would be the best place to find the serious ones who are already familiar with the set.

Most of our 9 are carry overs from last year and they grumbled and complained for a while 'til they adapted (and still do when they lose) but it's definitely a much more competitive game against the CPU.

The influx of a ton of 95+ speed WR's in recent drafts is leading to some HUGE (600+ yard) passing days, but for the most part our CPU games are one score outcomes.
Old 01-22-2016, 12:13 AM   #1634
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by GratwickBills
We have a steady 9. We've had about 10+ come and go simply because they couldn't hack the black sliders, so we're always looking for solid owners who are up to the challenge. Figured here would be the best place to find the serious ones who are already familiar with the set.

Most of our 9 are carry overs from last year and they grumbled and complained for a while 'til they adapted (and still do when they lose) but it's definitely a much more competitive game against the CPU.

The influx of a ton of 95+ speed WR's in recent drafts is leading to some HUGE (600+ yard) passing days, but for the most part our CPU games are one score outcomes.
Yeah that sounds like my friend. He's always crying when he gets beat but everything is good when he's winning. Haha

Yeah I adjusted the Speed of the default Rosters to balance out with the future draft picks with Speed. I don't know what EA was trying to do with the speed but they really messed it up this year by toning it down without making sure the drafts would balance with it. You get a few fast WRs on your team and it becomes super easy to exploit.
Old 01-22-2016, 10:43 AM   #1635
Rookie

Can anyone run the ball on all-madden? I have a pretty good run-blocking line and Lamar Miller, but I only get like 30 yards/game with like a 2.5 YPC..I have played 5 games and my longest run on the season is 9 yards. This forces me to throw 45 times/game with my rookie QB who sails balls all over the field (I use TCP). I have like 50% completion and a 1:2 TD/INT ratio. Any help would be appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2016, 10:56 AM   #1636
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brabes2
Can anyone run the ball on all-madden? I have a pretty good run-blocking line and Lamar Miller, but I only get like 30 yards/game with like a 2.5 YPC..I have played 5 games and my longest run on the season is 9 yards. This forces me to throw 45 times/game with my rookie QB who sails balls all over the field (I use TCP). I have like 50% completion and a 1:2 TD/INT ratio. Any help would be appreciated.
After starting a new franchise with the blue sliders yesterday with the Browns I'm doing ok rushing. I'm only onto week 3 however and a good variety of traps, inside zone, draws and power runs is getting me some success the more I mix it up
Old 01-22-2016, 11:11 AM   #1637
Rookie

Yeah I have been running inside, outside, counters, draws, zones, pitches, reads, options..everything. I guess I'll just have to start spending all of my OL XP points on run block.
Old 01-22-2016, 11:13 AM   #1638
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Yeah I have been running inside, outside, counters, draws, zones, pitches, reads, options..everything. I guess I'll just have to start spending all of my OL XP points on run block.
Hoes your TE run blocking? He's usually the weak link in my offense. If I really need to run I sub in a o lineman

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
Old 01-22-2016, 11:31 AM   #1639
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Hoes your TE run blocking? He's usually the weak link in my offense. If I really need to run I sub in a o lineman

I have Luke Willson, I don't know what his PBLK is, but I'll check it out..Thanks for the tip
Old 01-22-2016, 11:34 AM   #1640
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
I have Luke Willson, I don't know what his PBLK is, but I'll check it out..Thanks for the tip
Awareness is also equally important for lineman. So they combo block when necessary. Don't neglect that Stat when upgrading

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »