Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 206 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2016, 11:52 AM   #1641
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Yeah, I pretty much exclusively add points to PBK, RBK, and AWR.
Brabes2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 02:07 PM   #1642
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah that sounds like my friend. He's always crying when he gets beat but everything is good when he's winning. Haha

Yeah I adjusted the Speed of the default Rosters to balance out with the future draft picks with Speed. I don't know what EA was trying to do with the speed but they really messed it up this year by toning it down without making sure the drafts would balance with it. You get a few fast WRs on your team and it becomes super easy to exploit.
I did not know you could make adjustments to the default roster only. Did you do that at the start of the franchise or can it be done 5 years in? Guessing it can't. Im considering raising the speed threshold from zero but I really do not want to go that route.
GratwickBills is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 03:44 PM   #1643
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GratwickBills
I did not know you could make adjustments to the default roster only. Did you do that at the start of the franchise or can it be done 5 years in? Guessing it can't. Im considering raising the speed threshold from zero but I really do not want to go that route.
Naw I did it before I started my franchise so it can blend in with the incoming drafts. Alot of those players become useless because they are so slow but the CPU keeps them around and starts them because of there overall. I basically raised everybodies speed back to where it was on Madden 15. It worked perfect too. You can't abuse the CPU with dpeedy players like you can with the default Rosters.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 04:41 PM   #1644
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

That would have been huge to know early on. Only thing to do at this point is push threw and hope these slow bums at corner retire soon.
GratwickBills is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 07:03 PM   #1645
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

You're slider is good but there are things I hate about it. Btw I'm using the easiest slider, yes the easiest. I know how you guys compete with the black slider. But anyways, most TE are so hard to cover, oPponents QB are always 80-90 percent accurate and it's annoying. My coverage sucks so bad even though I have good safeties and cornerbacks. Opponents secondary are like 100 awareness. And lastly my accuracy is so poor. So any advice or help? Btw I'm doing a CFM draft. They're also unstoppable on 3rd down conversion

Last edited by ayeRRmarquicias; 01-22-2016 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Added more
ayeRRmarquicias is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 08:48 PM   #1646
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

hey currently using a mix of the black and red set, everything going well as me and my friend started on all-pro and are up to this level. The current issue we are running back 1-2 kick returns a game. Don't want KR/PRs to be a major part of scoring since its very un-NFL 97 speed WRs too strong, should we change the speed threshold or maybe raise the tackling? tackling is currently at 65, speed at 0. Also it seems kickoff power only effects the user kicks...
kelvinbenjamin187 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 10:03 PM   #1647
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinbenjamin187
hey currently using a mix of the black and red set, everything going well as me and my friend started on all-pro and are up to this level. The current issue we are running back 1-2 kick returns a game. Don't want KR/PRs to be a major part of scoring since its very un-NFL 97 speed WRs too strong, should we change the speed threshold or maybe raise the tackling? tackling is currently at 65, speed at 0. Also it seems kickoff power only effects the user kicks...
Tackling definitely helps. My friend was running them back like crazy until I raised it to 100 on the black set. Maybe you can try 80-85.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 11:29 AM   #1648
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayeRRmarquicias
You're slider is good but there are things I hate about it. Btw I'm using the easiest slider, yes the easiest. I know how you guys compete with the black slider. But anyways, most TE are so hard to cover, oPponents QB are always 80-90 percent accurate and it's annoying. My coverage sucks so bad even though I have good safeties and cornerbacks. Opponents secondary are like 100 awareness. And lastly my accuracy is so poor. So any advice or help? Btw I'm doing a CFM draft. They're also unstoppable on 3rd down conversion
If you control a safety or LB you should help in coverage against TEs or try having a DB cover the TE. Like when the CPU comes out in 2WR sets and you think they might pass come out in nickel coverage. If they come out in 3WR sets come out in dime or dollar. You have to try and mix it. Can't stay in zone coverage all game. As far as the USER accuracy goes you have to utilize the left stick. If you go into skill trainer it will teach you everything you need to know about total control passing. If you refuse to work with the left stick raise the accuracy to 40.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:16 AM.

Top -