Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2016, 08:00 PM   #1665
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Hey Jarodd posted here a few weeks ago about KR/PR, again me and a friend are in a CFM in year 7. His 97 speed KR is still geting 60-70% of his yards a game with 2-3 TDs off returns. You suggested tackling at 80-100 so i just went full black set and its still happening. Im having great close games without a BS KR, but he is winning his games by 1-2 scores with 2-3 return TDs a game and over 300 yards a game in return yards. Do we need to change the speed at this point? Just seems theres to way to slow down players this fast on returns....if only we could boost CPU kickoff power in CFM
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2016, 08:10 PM   #1666
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinbenjamin187
Hey Jarodd posted here a few weeks ago about KR/PR, again me and a friend are in a CFM in year 7. His 97 speed KR is still geting 60-70% of his yards a game with 2-3 TDs off returns. You suggested tackling at 80-100 so i just went full black set and its still happening. Im having great close games without a BS KR, but he is winning his games by 1-2 scores with 2-3 return TDs a game and over 300 yards a game in return yards. Do we need to change the speed at this point? Just seems theres to way to slow down players this fast on returns....if only we could boost CPU kickoff power in CFM
Yeah EAs rosters is trash. It's too much of an advantage for the USER if he gets a hold of a player with 95 plus speed. I wasn't going to deal with that nonsense and that's why I tweaked the Rosters. With my black slider set and Rosters the kick return is a non issue. My friend was killing it on returns too at one point even with my roster edits but that was when I had the tackling at 70. It was very irritating to see him return like 2 a game.. Once I put it at 100 he rarely gets a return now and he gets plenty of cracks at it to with how the CPU be hanging points on him.
Old 02-10-2016, 09:01 PM   #1667
Rookie

yeah im really not sure what to do it is very annoying to play a close game win on a FG with normal kick returns, then leave the game to see his game where his QB had 150 yards then 322 kick return yards with 3 TDs, and wins but 10. Do you think raising the speed threshold to 10-20 might help? It might make running with run block zero harder but its just too damn annoying seeing wins like this.
Old 02-10-2016, 09:46 PM   #1668
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinbenjamin187
yeah im really not sure what to do it is very annoying to play a close game win on a FG with normal kick returns, then leave the game to see his game where his QB had 150 yards then 322 kick return yards with 3 TDs, and wins but 10. Do you think raising the speed threshold to 10-20 might help? It might make running with run block zero harder but its just too damn annoying seeing wins like this.
Yeah you might have to do that dealing with EAs rosters.
Old 02-11-2016, 07:34 AM   #1669
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
How did that 2nd season turn out? With my Roster edits and using the black set the CPU still gives me the challenge I need. Maybe you just improved your game like you said and you can slowly start raising the sliders somewhere in between the blue and black set now.
Well, I am 3-2 playing the undefeated Patriots next. I am a bit nicked up. Gurley is out... again... My pass D defence is quite strong.

Actually I am seing loads of broken tackles as the other gent recently wrote. But I believe that success on the ground will force the cpu to run more which has been a problem in madden before. Anyway, I need to unlearn the hit stick. I have used it too much and it is in my muscle memory. I need to relearn to square up (strafe) and tackle properly.

Yeah, I think the next step will be to move my offense to the black set although I am still throwing loads of picks...

I am not sure i like this confidence thing. Based on my limited experience it seems to be overpowering...

Are you guys seeing too many encroachment penalties and is there anything to be done with it. Tired of seeing Aaron Donald and Nick Fairley jumping offsides 2-3 times each game...
Old 02-11-2016, 05:06 PM   #1670
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
Well, I am 3-2 playing the undefeated Patriots next. I am a bit nicked up. Gurley is out... again... My pass D defence is quite strong.

Actually I am seing loads of broken tackles as the other gent recently wrote. But I believe that success on the ground will force the cpu to run more which has been a problem in madden before. Anyway, I need to unlearn the hit stick. I have used it too much and it is in my muscle memory. I need to relearn to square up (strafe) and tackle properly.

Yeah, I think the next step will be to move my offense to the black set although I am still throwing loads of picks...

I am not sure i like this confidence thing. Based on my limited experience it seems to be overpowering...

Are you guys seeing too many encroachment penalties and is there anything to be done with it. Tired of seeing Aaron Donald and Nick Fairley jumping offsides 2-3 times each game...
I would wait on these tweaks I'm about to drop. CPUs accuracy got a bump.
Old 02-11-2016, 05:43 PM   #1671
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I would wait on these tweaks I'm about to drop. CPUs accuracy got a bump.
Oh no! I hope i does not up. I think the accuracy is high enough:-)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2016, 05:47 PM   #1672
MVP

Hi jarodd, what would you recommend to try as ive never played madden before but was getting really into it on the super bowl lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »