Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 21 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-31-2015, 07:28 PM   #161
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Hey Jarodd played half a season CFM with the black, I had to turn down HUM INT to 30 my DB's were getting multiple picks a game (CRO had 4 against Brady). It seems the CPU QB is so unwilling to take a sack they just throw the ball even if the WR is covered, maybe turning off INT GROUNDING would help? Also I had to turn up HUM TACKLING I've seen QB's trucking D LINEMAN and WR's breaking 4 tackles multiple times for long scores. I think you nailed everything else.... the game is playing much better then last year.
Old 08-31-2015, 08:50 PM   #162
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geminim
Hey jarrod I'm new to your sliders and am very impressed and excited with your setup. I've always struggled greatly on all-madden yet owned in all-pro on any previous madden game. I have never been able to find a set that gives me the best realistic experience and realism is what I want most out of sports games. I started on your green sliders a few days ago and i've played 4 preseason games and absolutely cannot figure out how to win. I cant pass at all! For example i play with the Browns and Manziel was my quarterback. I called a pass play and rolled out right with Manziel. Dwayne Bowe was standing still wide open off the post route once the defender started to engage Manziel. I had plenty of time so i stopped, made sure my feet were planted, and threw the pass to Bowe 15 yards down field. That pass went literally beween 5 and 10 yards wide right of bowe. There was no pressure within 5 yards of Manziel. I've read this whole thread and i've seen you talk about how important the left stick is when passing. Taking this into consideration, along with the fact the reciever was standing still, and the fact that Manziels feet were planted and he was squared up when maki the throw, I didnt use the left stick at all in because i wanted the pass to be strait and not to overthrow Bowe to either side, high, or low. So i'm so confused as to what i could be doing wrong with the passing for that throw and many more to be so off target on a pass a ten year old could make. I also went 5 of 22 with Thad lewis once he came in... Its driving me crazy. I'm also striggling a little on the run game. Not exactly with curback lanes and finding the open hole but how swallowed up i get when there is an opening. One of the bigger questions I have for you is if you have any games streamed that i could watch to see how you play and maybe learn how to play a better, more realistic, football game on All-Madden with your sliders. You deserve all props for the time you put into perfecting these and creating the different levels. Thanks for your time
Yeah you should go into practice mode and work on how to place certain passes with the left stick. That's really the only way to figure it out. Trust me once you get it down you'll start lowering it. It's really the only way to figure it out.
Old 08-31-2015, 09:32 PM   #163
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thanks again. Havent tried career mode yet but the franchise games ive been getting are good. Cpu cant seem to get much of a run game their backs just cant seem to burst through holes or get out of the backfiled. Im using your auto subs.....but im wanting a 1 2 punch with my running backs and with the 80 84 im not seeing much subbing. I wanna see my 2nd string rb come in frequently. What would you reccomend
Old 08-31-2015, 09:41 PM   #164
Rookie

OVR: 0

Are these penalty sliders for Madden 15 or 16? In 16 the increments are of 5. Just curious.
Old 08-31-2015, 10:27 PM   #165
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
Hey Jarodd played half a season CFM with the black, I had to turn down HUM INT to 30 my DB's were getting multiple picks a game (CRO had 4 against Brady). It seems the CPU QB is so unwilling to take a sack they just throw the ball even if the WR is covered, maybe turning off INT GROUNDING would help? Also I had to turn up HUM TACKLING I've seen QB's trucking D LINEMAN and WR's breaking 4 tackles multiple times for long scores. I think you nailed everything else.... the game is playing much better then last year.
You probably didn't have to go that low with the INT slider. 45 or 40 probably would have toned it down for you.. You are probably going to want to raise it to 40-45 once I raise the CPUs passblocking because that helps the CPUs all around passing..

I really haven't had an issue with the CPU breaking a bunch of tackles. 55 seems like the perfect spot.. Keep me posted on your games and be on the lookout for the tweaks..
Old 08-31-2015, 10:32 PM   #166
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan93
Thanks again. Havent tried career mode yet but the franchise games ive been getting are good. Cpu cant seem to get much of a run game their backs just cant seem to burst through holes or get out of the backfiled. Im using your auto subs.....but im wanting a 1 2 punch with my running backs and with the 80 84 im not seeing much subbing. I wanna see my 2nd string rb come in frequently. What would you reccomend
Which set are you using? You probably just need a 5 point bump to the CPUs runblocking to get it going..

Autosubs is just messed up like aways. You can try raising the fatigue a point or 2 just to see if that helps your guys rotate better. If that doesn't work you are probably going to have to manually rotate them yourself.
Old 08-31-2015, 10:32 PM   #167
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VGSNetwork
Are these penalty sliders for Madden 15 or 16? In 16 the increments are of 5. Just curious.
That's only in Play Now. In Franchise mode you can move them up in 1 point increments..
Old 09-01-2015, 01:52 AM   #168
Rookie

DreSki's Arena

OVR: 2

Yea not really digging these. Tried the red set and ben rothlisberger threw for 500 yards on me. The amount of bs that happens on these can be quite ridiculous at times. Defense was constantly orange because of the fatigue slider and as a result defense was tired all game which lead to ridiculous seperation on slant routes and drags. Also curls were wide open constantly using these. I also threw for 500 yards as well so it wasnt a one sided thing. Im usually really good at defense since its what i pride myself on when i play and i couldnt play a lick of defense at all. I think the speed threshold being at 0 and the fatigue is what killed me tho i dunno. Ill try another game and see what happens.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »