Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-12-2016, 12:33 AM   #1673
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
Oh no! I hope i does not up. I think the accuracy is high enough:-)
Haha! Well you are saying your pass D is strong. I dropped there passing blocking to balance it though.
Old 02-12-2016, 12:37 AM   #1674
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron458f
Hi jarodd, what would you recommend to try as ive never played madden before but was getting really into it on the super bowl lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not sure man. My sliders might be too tough for you since you haven't played Madden before. I wouls reccommend you playing on default All-Pro for a while until you get use to the game and start dominated. Then we could work you into my Green sliders.
Old 02-18-2016, 01:24 PM   #1675
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey Jarod are there any twitch archives of any one playing the full black set all-madden play? I'm up to the full black set outside of the CPU QB acc (still having trouble with the pass, have it 40) but other than that the rest matches up. Just having trouble stopping some crazy passes on 3rd down, just interested in seeing what other all-madden players do on defense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2016, 05:21 PM   #1676
Rookie

I agree with the whole set but the speed threshold. The default is way more realistic.

With yours, a 92 speed was burning a 87 speed, like no chance for the 87 speed.

That's not realistic.

Look at some of the fastest guys on the NFL, they don't always burn guys. In fact, they rarely do. It's just they're a lot harder to cut off angles and make plays. And when they do burn them it's a bad angle. Speedy guys burn you with bad angles. The slower guys don't. That's the difference.

With it at 0, I was running with a 92 speed and about 15 yards up and I was along the sideline he was around where the yard numbers are maybe a little before it towards the middle. Yeah, he had no chance to tackle me or touch me.

In real life, a slow lineman will get a hit on the fastest guy.

To me, people love speed too much. When madden re did their speed threshold, people hated it. In old maddens 95 speed would burn a 90 speed no problem.

With how it is in madden now if you're a 90 you're fast. Even 88. 90s is like speedy speed. And guys hate it. Everyone likes burning everyone.

With it being at 0, I can just take a 94 speed WR and look for a 90 or less CB and just throw it deep. TD every time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 02-20-2016, 07:48 AM   #1677
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyyPace
I agree with the whole set but the speed threshold. The default is way more realistic.

With yours, a 92 speed was burning a 87 speed, like no chance for the 87 speed.

That's not realistic.

Look at some of the fastest guys on the NFL, they don't always burn guys. In fact, they rarely do. It's just they're a lot harder to cut off angles and make plays. And when they do burn them it's a bad angle. Speedy guys burn you with bad angles. The slower guys don't. That's the difference.

With it at 0, I was running with a 92 speed and about 15 yards up and I was along the sideline he was around where the yard numbers are maybe a little before it towards the middle. Yeah, he had no chance to tackle me or touch me.

In real life, a slow lineman will get a hit on the fastest guy.

To me, people love speed too much. When madden re did their speed threshold, people hated it. In old maddens 95 speed would burn a 90 speed no problem.

With how it is in madden now if you're a 90 you're fast. Even 88. 90s is like speedy speed. And guys hate it. Everyone likes burning everyone.

With it being at 0, I can just take a 94 speed WR and look for a 90 or less CB and just throw it deep. TD every time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No Madden just messed up the speed all around this year. Acceleration, and pursuit also plays a big part in slower guys keeping up with faster guys. That's why I tweaked my Rosters to fix the speed advantage. EA should have left the speed the way they already had it in the past. Everything was fine with the old setup from 15. You can change the threshold if it suits you. I already fixed the problem myseld.
Old 02-20-2016, 07:53 AM   #1678
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
No Madden just messed up the speed all around this year. Acceleration, and pursuit also plays a big part in slower guys keeping up with faster guys. That's why I tweaked my Rosters to fix the speed advantage. EA should have left the speed the way they already had it in the past. Everything was fine with the old setup from 15. You can change the threshold if it suits you. I already fixed the problem myseld.

I keep threshold at 50. Any lower then big plays happen all the time. I take my 93 speed return man (Luck Whitehead) and I was getting easy 35-40 yard returns. Yeah I'm good as hell at Madden but come on lol.

And my 83 speed OLBs (I run a 3-4) were easily running around 65 speed tackles for easy sacks.

I love your sliders. Just not the threshold.

When it comes to madden I'm a defense guru. And running game. Passing... I leave a lot to be desired. But 0 threshold, I was burning people no problem.

Old 02-20-2016, 10:58 AM   #1679
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyyPace
I keep threshold at 50. Any lower then big plays happen all the time. I take my 93 speed return man (Luck Whitehead) and I was getting easy 35-40 yard returns. Yeah I'm good as hell at Madden but come on lol.

And my 83 speed OLBs (I run a 3-4) were easily running around 65 speed tackles for easy sacks.

I love your sliders. Just not the threshold.

When it comes to madden I'm a defense guru. And running game. Passing... I leave a lot to be desired. But 0 threshold, I was burning people no problem.

Yeah I would have had that same issue if I didn't edit Rosters.
Old 02-20-2016, 01:35 PM   #1680
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinbenjamin187
Hey Jarod are there any twitch archives of any one playing the full black set all-madden play? I'm up to the full black set outside of the CPU QB acc (still having trouble with the pass, have it 40) but other than that the rest matches up. Just having trouble stopping some crazy passes on 3rd down, just interested in seeing what other all-madden players do on defense.
Not that I know of. I'll post the link the next time my friend or this other guy from OS name jfinger2013 stream is game. You can follow them on twitch after that. They stream a lot using my black set.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »