Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 212 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2016, 05:02 PM   #1689
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Jfinger2013 is streaming his Bears franchise using the black set.

www.twitch.tv/jof3
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 03:35 PM   #1690
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Hey Jarodd
Ive used your sliders before in previous seasons.

I don't consider myself elite
But I have been playing madden for years and torch the CPU on Default All-Pro.
Usually torch online players as well until I get in the top 100.

I've tried your black set.
I actually do find myself struggling at times but for unreasonable moments here and there.

I'm about 50/50 in Win/Loss so far with it.
Most losses due to 20mph wind in my face the entire game
Accompanied with the football bouncing off my receivers head or dropping wide open passes.

I also EXTREMELY disagree with the Pass Reaction @ 100.
I don't want defenders picking the ball off without even looking behind them.

I was wondering if you could give me a modified Black set to address this.
Challenging as possible without the frustrating nuances splattered in the original Black set.

I've turned the Tuner off and kept Ball Hawk on which helped smooth out the unrealistic crap a little bit. But I was hoping you could improve upon that even further via sliders.

Thanks man. I greatly appreciate how much effort and response you put into these. Grateful.
Willchillz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 08:20 PM   #1691
MVP
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Dec 2007
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Hey dude. I just wanted to let you know that with one exception the sliders are working great. Although I have made some modifications. The games are generally good and challenging. But my inability to tackle the CPU ball carrier is really taking a lot of the fun out of it. I am just curious if you look back at your last 10 games are you finding that the opposing runner is well over a hundred yards and averaging in the neighborhood of 8 to 10 yards a carry for the most part? I get way too many games like that. It's unusual for me playing with any team to hold the opposing runner 2 4 yards a carry which is the league average. And there are just way too many plays where he breaks one tackle after another after another. I have worked on the tackling tutorial ad nauseum. The problem is if I can't get to him with my own guy plus at least one other he breaks everyone else's tackle, nobody can bring him down by himself. I had to adjust certain sliders to get more guys around the ball. It's my only hope of keeping him under 200 yards every game. Please check your stats and tell me what you find.
__________________
"I'd rather lose to the cpu with realistic stats than win with ridiculous stats."

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
mjhyankees is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 06:49 PM   #1692
MVP
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Dec 2007
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

By the way after going back and working on the tackling tutorial which I have set on all madden I have discovered that for some reason in franchise it is much harder to tackle then it is in the tutorial. I have my tackling all the way up to 100 and it is still harder than the tutorial. I'm on ps3 not ps4....
__________________
"I'd rather lose to the cpu with realistic stats than win with ridiculous stats."

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html
mjhyankees is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 08:22 PM   #1693
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchillz
Hey Jarodd
Ive used your sliders before in previous seasons.

I don't consider myself elite
But I have been playing madden for years and torch the CPU on Default All-Pro.
Usually torch online players as well until I get in the top 100.

I've tried your black set.
I actually do find myself struggling at times but for unreasonable moments here and there.

I'm about 50/50 in Win/Loss so far with it.
Most losses due to 20mph wind in my face the entire game
Accompanied with the football bouncing off my receivers head or dropping wide open passes.

I also EXTREMELY disagree with the Pass Reaction @ 100.
I don't want defenders picking the ball off without even looking behind them.

I was wondering if you could give me a modified Black set to address this.
Challenging as possible without the frustrating nuances splattered in the original Black set.

I've turned the Tuner off and kept Ball Hawk on which helped smooth out the unrealistic crap a little bit. But I was hoping you could improve upon that even further via sliders.

Thanks man. I greatly appreciate how much effort and response you put into these. Grateful.
Try lowering the CPUs pass defense to the blue set and leave everything else on the black set. How are you doing with the USER accuracy at 5?
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 08:27 PM   #1694
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhyankees
By the way after going back and working on the tackling tutorial which I have set on all madden I have discovered that for some reason in franchise it is much harder to tackle then it is in the tutorial. I have my tackling all the way up to 100 and it is still harder than the tutorial. I'm on ps3 not ps4....
Well that's the problem. Obviously the gameplay on PS3 and PS4 is different because the USER tackling works fine at 40 on PS4. If you raise it to 45-50 you'll easily destroy the CPUs running game.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 05:26 PM   #1695
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

whaddup Jarodd. First time poster but i've been using your sliders for years. I recently started a online franchise and would love to use one of your sets but i'm afraid the online lag with all-madden kicking speed would make field goals impossible. Would this be an issue user v. user?
julianrothstein is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 08:04 PM   #1696
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by julianrothstein
whaddup Jarodd. First time poster but i've been using your sliders for years. I recently started a online franchise and would love to use one of your sets but i'm afraid the online lag with all-madden kicking speed would make field goals impossible. Would this be an issue user v. user?
I'm not sure man. I haven't played any online games. Maybe a few of the posters using my sliders in online leagues can answer that question for you.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:25 AM.

Top -