Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 213 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 03-01-2016, 12:34 AM   #1697
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

New tweaks post patch..

February 29th- For Penalties I raised Offensive Holding to 64, and I lowered Defensive Holding to 64.

February 29th- No changes on the Green set

February 29th- On the red set I lowered the CPUs pass blocking to 35.

February 29th- On the blue set I lowered the CPUs pass blocking to 40.

February 29th- On the black set I lowered the CPUs pass blocking to 45.

The USER pass defense seems to play better when you keep the CPUs pass blocking below 50. I also made a few adjustments to the penalty sliders so there would be more calls. The balance is pretty good IMO.

As soon as anybody tests these tweaks out, post feedback and let me know how it goes.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 03-07-2016 at 11:36 PM.
Old 03-01-2016, 06:15 PM   #1698
Rookie

OVR: 0

Jarod, what's up man hoping you can help me out I was having awesome results with human qb acc at default until I accidentally downloaded the tuner on the 23rd not sure if I missed one or two version of tuner updates cuz I have been ignoring it for what feels like a few months at least. Anyway now I feel the user qb acc is way to high at default so what would you suggest I lower it too? These tuners suck in my opinion cuz maddens finally good and u get locked in then they mess with it. Thanks in advance for any help I'm still kicking myself for downloading it
Old 03-02-2016, 06:22 AM   #1699
Rookie

OVR: 6

This is probably not slider related but you guys here seem pretty knowledgeable about madden.

The cpu was trying to stage a 10 point comeback within the 2 min mark in the 4th quarter.
When the cpu makes a completion the can sort of magically transport all the players to the line of scrimmage and get a play in, and run the play in like 5 s. Even after a long completion (say 20 yards). This move should take like 20 s off the clock in real life.
Is there anything we can do about that? It ruins the late game strategy of milking the clock. I mean the cpu did not even have to call time outs because the run off was so low. I run with Jaroddd´s recommendations for quarter length and clock run off...
Old 03-04-2016, 03:56 PM   #1700
Rookie

been struggling to hold the QB under 400 passing yards my last two games against some garbage quarterbacks despite sacking them a LOT like 15 times

not a big sample size but yeah throwing that out there

using the red set

might end up tuning qb accuracy town a pinch cause my change from the green set to red set put my team from top 5 pass defense to bottom 3 in one season

might as well ask while im here, any tips for stopping the pass? i feel like i run something like a cover 4 and they always seem to find the gap in my zones, i dont switch players much because i usually botch the tackle, does it come down to correct playcalling? audibling/lining up properly? i still have a top 5 rush defense but not consistently #1 like i did on green set.

Last edited by neotokyo; 03-04-2016 at 03:59 PM.
Old 03-06-2016, 09:38 PM   #1701
Banned

I just started with the green slider set tonight. Slow game speed and 50 threashold. I won't even try a lower threshold because how easy you can break the game with poorly rated EA rosters. I tried All Pro for months tweaking everything. Starting with Armor and Sword's sliders.

I would win almost every game with any team or anyone at QB it didn't mater. I play sim and love losing but not to cheap bs.

You guys are beasts though. I was the #1 Madden player in the world in 2005 and since then quit online tried to let my skills dry out so I can go back to my roots and play the cpu and franchise.

I must of done a good job at trying to suck. Because this green set seems perfect to me. I would have to learn how to break the game again to play on a better slider set. Probably break my controller as I blitz every player on a tougher slider set and watch the Qb sit in the pocket for 30 seconds untouched.

Anyways thanks for the slider set.
Old 03-06-2016, 10:45 PM   #1702
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

I ended up not liking the accuracy tweaks I posted last week so I'm working on something different with the accuracy for both the USER and the CPU. Most likely I'm changing the accuracy back to where I had it with a few adjustmests to the pass coverage. I'll try to post them tomorrow after I get some more testing in.
Old 03-07-2016, 04:27 AM   #1703
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I ended up not liking the accuracy tweaks I posted last week so I'm working on something different with the accuracy for both the USER and the CPU. Most likely I'm changing the accuracy back to where I had it with a few adjustmests to the pass coverage. I'll try to post them tomorrow after I get some more testing in.
Sounds great Jarodd, I did not like the new adjustments.
The cpu pass game seemed overpowering again although I only played 1-2 games with it. I saw above 80% completion rates for the cpu.

I did not touch the human side as I think my O is good enough.

I am still on the blue but I think I could run with the black set on offense. Defense is another matter tho...
Old 03-07-2016, 11:31 PM   #1704
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

New updates

March 7th- No changes on the Green set

March 7th- On the red set I lowered the USER pass reaction to 35

March 7th- On the blue set I lowered the USER pass reaction to 30

March 7th- On the black set I raised the USER accuracy to 5 and lowered the USER pass reaction to 25

Okay I had to jump back in the lab because I didn't like how those tweaks were playing out that I dropped last week. Accuracy wasn't working the way I wanted to at 3-4. So I had to tone down some of the USER sliders to get the CPU to play tight D with my accuracy at 5 because of the adjustments they made to the USER accuracy on All-Madden with the lastest patch. So I made the proper adjustments for the other 3 sets to compensate the changes.

Whoever trys out these new tweaks please post feedback and let me know how they play out.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 03-09-2016 at 12:03 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »