Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 217 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 04-07-2016, 11:58 PM   #1729
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

New and Final Tweaks that I believe everybody will like.

April 7th- For Penalties I lowered Offensive Holding to 62

April 7th- On the Green set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 25, raised the CPUs pass reaction to 55, lowered the USER accuracy to 25, and raised the USER pass reaction to 55.

April 7th- On the red set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 35 with (30) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass, raised the CPUs pass reaction to 70, lowered the USER accuracy to 18, and raised the USER pass reaction to 50.

April 7th- On the blue set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 45 with (40) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass, raised the CPUs pass reaction to 85, lowered the USER accuracy to 11, and raised the USER pass reaction to 45.

April 7th- On the black set I lowered the CPUs accuracy to 55 with (50) being the low end if you are struggling to stop the pass, lowered the USER accuracy to 4, and raised the USER pass reaction to 40.

I decided to make one last effort to bring some type of pass defense for both the USER and the CPU. I got tired of the high scoring in my games and the games I see when my friend stream his games. USER accuracy at 5 just didn't work for me. I was just way too accurate with all my passes and it inflated the scoring. EA just ruined the passing with that patch they dropped that tweaked the USER accuracy on All-Madden. They made it way too easy and the CPUs pass defense became very weak. So I dropped it to 4 and it made a huge difference in how I had to use the left stick and how the CPU coverered. So I'm just going to leave it at 4 focus on every single throw I have to make. I also lowered the CPUs accuracy and bumped up the USER pass reaction on all 4 sets to help out the USER pass defense.. I believe everyone will be satisfied with these changes.

I know most people probably aren't playing the game as much anymore but whoever gets a chance to test out these tweaks, please post feedback and stats if you can.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 04-08-2016 at 12:11 AM.
Old 04-12-2016, 02:58 PM   #1730
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1

Hey Jarodd its been a long time.... gaming your black set and must say I love the way they play. Been on xbox one for month or so and once I got comfortable I plugged your blacks in and have been very happy with the results. Thanks man
Old 04-12-2016, 11:21 PM   #1731
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
Hey Jarodd its been a long time.... gaming your black set and must say I love the way they play. Been on xbox one for month or so and once I got comfortable I plugged your blacks in and have been very happy with the results. Thanks man
Glad you are liking them man. I made a minor tweak to the USER reaction and pass coverage. CPUs overall Offense felt a little pedestrain to me since I dropped there accuracy to 55 on the black set. Don't change anything if you like the way it's playing for you when I post the tweaks I made.
Old 04-13-2016, 12:18 AM   #1732
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

No changes to the Green set.

April 12th- I lowered the USER pass reaction to 45 with (50) being the high end if you are struggling to stop the pass, and I lowered the USER pass coverage to 45 with (50) being the high end if you are struggling to stop the pass.

April 12th- I lowered the USER pass reaction to 35 with (40) being the high end if you are struggling to stop the pass, and I lowered the USER pass coverage to 35 with (40) being the high end if you are struggling to stop the pass.

April 12th- I lowered the USER pass reaction to 25 with (30) being the high end if you are struggling to stop the pass, and I lowered the USER pass coverage to 25 with (30) being the high end if you are struggling to stop the pass.

Like I said on the post before this. I made the change because I felt like the CPUs overall offense took a little bit of a hit after some of the changes I made to the CPUs accuracy and USER pass defense. Now I feel like the gameplay is playing out just the way I like with these changes. If you like the way the gameplay was playing with the way I had the USER pass defense before don't change anything. The USER has the option of changing the USER pass defense anywhere between the Green, red, blue, and black set anyway. My sliders are setup for guys to mix and match any of the sets to find a perfect balance for there personal style of play. If anybody plays with the updates please post feedback and let me know how they are playing out.
Old 04-13-2016, 08:44 PM   #1733
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

My friend is getting ready to stream his Panthers franchise using the updated black set if anyone wants to check it out.

www.twitch.tv/deucebigbelow55
Old 04-16-2016, 01:03 PM   #1734
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

I have played a few games with the last update Jarodd and the results have been good, I play a combo of Man with DB's and LB's in zone so my pass D is generally very good. I could see a little ROBO QB with straight man but otherwise since you dropped the CPU ACC I like what I am seeing. I will say overall the game feels great, I have to work hard to score and need to play great D to stop the CPU.... I got bored with 400 plus yards a game and not losing very much. This setup is very demanding and I like the fact it challenges you on both sides of the ball, I don't think I have ever punted so much in my life LOL. Props to you Jarrod well done.....
Old 04-16-2016, 03:40 PM   #1735
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
I have played a few games with the last update Jarodd and the results have been good, I play a combo of Man with DB's and LB's in zone so my pass D is generally very good. I could see a little ROBO QB with straight man but otherwise since you dropped the CPU ACC I like what I am seeing. I will say overall the game feels great, I have to work hard to score and need to play great D to stop the CPU.... I got bored with 400 plus yards a game and not losing very much. This setup is very demanding and I like the fact it challenges you on both sides of the ball, I don't think I have ever punted so much in my life LOL. Props to you Jarrod well done.....
That's exactly how my games are turning out now. The CPU can actually frustrate me and get me to punt a lot more then they did before when I was easily moving the ball threw the air. I've actually had them playing like this before but EA seems to always ruin my work after they drop a patch. Glad you are enjoying them man.
Old 04-16-2016, 04:01 PM   #1736
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
That's exactly how my games are turning out now. The CPU can actually frustrate me and get me to punt a lot more then they did before when I was easily moving the ball threw the air. I've actually had them playing like this before but EA seems to always ruin my work after they drop a patch. Glad you are enjoying them man.
What is rather nice now that the CPU D is so tuned up is for the first time I able to get a realistic play count for both teams and not have a 1000 yards of total offense combined. I am now playing 12 minute quarters and the total number of plays run is very similar to the NFL average, so my LB's and DL have a chance to get on the stat sheet with more than 2 tackles.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »