Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-18-2016, 06:51 AM   #1745
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Mate
I question if you play this game at all. It seems all i do in madden is test sliders, gotta say, yours are the most frustrating I've ever played.
2 games, that's all i could handle. Got sick of the opposition running 80 yard TDs. Never happened to me like this before, and I've tested and tried everything.
I hate when madden does stupid. It does that a lot on these sliders.
Sorry. But just being honest.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2016, 07:03 AM   #1746
Banned

What i think it is, you might only play with really good teams? Never with average or poor teams.
Old 04-18-2016, 07:26 AM   #1747
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotokyo
just plugged in the recently updated red sliders for the first game of my new season after winning Super Bowl 55 in my previous season and there was 1300+ passing yards. the lions rookie QB put up 700+ yards and 7 passing touchdowns on me while i put up 550+ passing yards and 6 passing touchdowns with my 72 overall backup with 95% completion (my starter tore his bicep right at the beginning).

i have no clue what happened, or what to blame, besides my safeties slowly back-pedaling to deep passes and consistently being outrun or if it was just a complete statistical outlier but holy **** i was ripping my hair out that whole game lol

the ONLY difference is that i lost my 99 overall LE because i didn't have the money to pay for him anymore but i doubt that had very much impact

just blowing off steam / sharing results
This just happened to me 3 times in the same game, Cruz ran 9 routes right past Darby my corner and smoked him. After watching the replays I thought it might be a "speed" issue because the set uses 0, but Cruz is 89 and Darby is 94. It looked like my corner was in slow motion through the first 15 yards of the route and he could never catch up after that, maybe 25 is a little low for pass coverage?

Last edited by greed8819; 04-18-2016 at 08:14 AM.
Old 04-18-2016, 08:59 AM   #1748
Banned

What i think it is, you might only play with really good teams? Never with average or poor teams.
Old 04-18-2016, 09:01 AM   #1749
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiefan
Mate
I question if you play this game at all. It seems all i do in madden is test sliders, gotta say, yours are the most frustrating I've ever played.
2 games, that's all i could handle. Got sick of the opposition running 80 yard TDs. Never happened to me like this before, and I've tested and tried everything.
I hate when madden does stupid. It does that a lot on these sliders.
Sorry. But just being honest.
Which set are you using and what kind of plays are you calling to stop the run? I actually play the game alot. Not saying I'm the best Madden player but I'm pretty good. There's also plenty of other guys who are using my sliders that aren't having those kinds of problems. You have to realize everyone skill level is different and it might be some stuff you need to work on to get better instead of blaming the sliders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiefan
I actually play with my sorry Giants.
Old 04-18-2016, 09:03 AM   #1750
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
This just happened to me 3 times in the same game, Cruz ran 9 routes right past Darby my corner and smoked him. After watching the replays I thought it might be a "speed" issue because the set uses 0, but Cruz is 89 and Darby is 94. It looked like my corner was in slow motion through the first 15 yards of the route and he could never catch up after that, maybe 25 is a little low for pass coverage?
Is this happening every game? My guys get toasted sometimes but nothing extreme. If I go higher with the CPU accuracy matched up with the USER pass D that does happen a lot. 55 definitely toned that issue down.
Old 04-18-2016, 09:16 AM   #1751
Banned

So for some stupid reason i tried a third game with your sliders. I think I'll kill myself now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2016, 09:36 AM   #1752
Banned

Serious mate.
Please don't ever post sliders again.
These are really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really bad.
You obviously never had realism in mind?
600+ yards each team? ??????

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »