Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 22 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-01-2015, 03:20 AM   #169
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreSki
Yea not really digging these. Tried the red set and ben rothlisberger threw for 500 yards on me. The amount of bs that happens on these can be quite ridiculous at times. Defense was constantly orange because of the fatigue slider and as a result defense was tired all game which lead to ridiculous seperation on slant routes and drags. Also curls were wide open constantly using these. I also threw for 500 yards as well so it wasnt a one sided thing. Im usually really good at defense since its what i pride myself on when i play and i couldnt play a lick of defense at all. I think the speed threshold being at 0 and the fatigue is what killed me tho i dunno. Ill try another game and see what happens.
Green set CPU offense, blue or black set USER offense, and Blue or black set CPU defense. I have the sliders set up so you can mix and match to find a balance that suits your style of play. Plus you need more then a one game sample size. At least play 3 or 4 games to see how the sliders play out.

Also how many plays are you getting? You might be getting too many plays and probably need to drop the time down. Post your stats next time

Last edited by Jarodd21; 09-01-2015 at 03:25 AM.
Old 09-01-2015, 08:21 AM   #170
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

I'm playing with the red set I believe and Eli just picked me apart, throwing for like 10/13 before I got kicked from the EA server lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-01-2015, 09:12 AM   #171
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreSki
Yea not really digging these. Tried the red set and ben rothlisberger threw for 500 yards on me. The amount of bs that happens on these can be quite ridiculous at times. Defense was constantly orange because of the fatigue slider and as a result defense was tired all game which lead to ridiculous seperation on slant routes and drags. Also curls were wide open constantly using these. I also threw for 500 yards as well so it wasnt a one sided thing. Im usually really good at defense since its what i pride myself on when i play and i couldnt play a lick of defense at all. I think the speed threshold being at 0 and the fatigue is what killed me tho i dunno. Ill try another game and see what happens.
I'm playing on the blue set with run block up by 5 and CPU play react down by 5.

I have games like that also where nothing I do seems to work and CPU dots me up. I find most of my failure comes when I'm trying to do to user everyone on the field and leave gaps in the defense. CPU will find those open WRS.

Also I THINK something is not consistent with the auto sub and fatigue. Some games subbing is flawless others, it waits until players are at the highest fatigue.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Old 09-01-2015, 10:25 AM   #172
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

I had an amazing superbowl game last night against the 97 OVR Cowboys (In 2018).

Joseph Randle 92 OVR, Bruce Miller 86, Tyron Smith 96, Leary 93, Frederick 94, zack Martin 99.

Just realized I didn't record the stats, but they basically ran it all over me. I couldn't stop them. Offensively they made me abandon my run game with Gordon.

Here is the final play of the super bowl!! Peep the pump fake for the win!

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...nt=video%2cmp4
Old 09-01-2015, 11:02 AM   #173
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
I'm playing with the red set I believe and Eli just picked me apart, throwing for like 10/13 before I got kicked from the EA server lol

If you continue to get shredded just lower the CPUs accuracy to the green set.
Old 09-01-2015, 11:07 AM   #174
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
If you continue to get shredded just lower the CPUs accuracy to the green set.

Does it matter if you input the sliders from the main menu and then import them into CFM or the CFM mode?

Old 09-01-2015, 11:09 AM   #175
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
I had an amazing superbowl game last night against the 97 OVR Cowboys (In 2018).

Joseph Randle 92 OVR, Bruce Miller 86, Tyron Smith 96, Leary 93, Frederick 94, zack Martin 99.

Just realized I didn't record the stats, but they basically ran it all over me. I couldn't stop them. Offensively they made me abandon my run game with Gordon.

Here is the final play of the super bowl!! Peep the pump fake for the win!

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...nt=video%2cmp4
Crazy finish man.. What kind of coverage was the CPU in though? Smh.. The worst. Since you won the SuperBowl you're going to have to move up to the black set now.
Old 09-01-2015, 11:20 AM   #176
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Crazy finish man.. What kind of coverage was the CPU in though? Smh.. The worst. Since you won the SuperBowl you're going to have to move up to the black set now.
Looking back at the video, it appears to be Cover 1 with a LB on my #1 WR

I almost didn't see him though, which is why the ball was so late. Luckily they only rushed 3 and their DBs was the weakest of the team.

Yeah, I think I'll try out the black set now. After that tough match I learned to really count the box, audible extra blockers, and utilize check downs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »