Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 220 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2016, 11:17 AM   #1753
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Started a test game yesterday because I'm starting a Rams franchise after the draft since we are gonna have Wentz/Goff and figured it would be fun to develop one of the 2. I played as the Rams vs the Vikings on black set because I usually start to win too much when I use other people's sets, and man it was ugly lol. For the most part the slider set was great, the running was good with Gurley as expected, my biggest problems, however, were that Wentz would miss wide open short throws and went like 8/24, my d-line barely put on any pressure even though the Rams probably have the best dline in the league, and it seemed to me that Bridgewater was a little op. Overall though great set, probably gonna mix and match the black with your other sets to see if I can get some better results in the passing game and a little better on defense
YanksRams38 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 01:24 PM   #1754
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiefan
Serious mate.
Please don't ever post sliders again.
These are really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really bad.
You obviously never had realism in mind?
600+ yards each team? ??????
I been posting sliders for years and there's plenty of people who love them. These are for highly skilled players who dominate the game and for guys who are trying to become better players. Instead of bashing them you can ask for some help adjusting them or some tips on your bad playcalling. You just have to realize your not that good to use them. Go use an All-Pro set or create your own man.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html

Last edited by Jarodd21; 04-18-2016 at 02:13 PM.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 01:28 PM   #1755
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by YanksRams38
Started a test game yesterday because I'm starting a Rams franchise after the draft since we are gonna have Wentz/Goff and figured it would be fun to develop one of the 2. I played as the Rams vs the Vikings on black set because I usually start to win too much when I use other people's sets, and man it was ugly lol. For the most part the slider set was great, the running was good with Gurley as expected, my biggest problems, however, were that Wentz would miss wide open short throws and went like 8/24, my d-line barely put on any pressure even though the Rams probably have the best dline in the league, and it seemed to me that Bridgewater was a little op. Overall though great set, probably gonna mix and match the black with your other sets to see if I can get some better results in the passing game and a little better on defense
Yeah if you haven't used my black set before it's really best to start off with one of the lower sets and adjust from there after playing a good amount of games to see how the sliders are. The USER accuracy at 4 is tough. You have to be very good with the left stick. You have to use it on almost every throw or else you'll struggle like that. Keep me posted on the adjustments you make or let me know if you need help adjusting anything.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 01:45 PM   #1756
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah if you haven't used my black set before it's really best to start off with one of the lower sets and adjust from there after playing a good amount of games to see how the sliders are. The USER accuracy at 4 is tough. You have to be very good with the left stick. You have to use it on almost every throw or else you'll struggle like that. Keep me posted on the adjustments you make or let me know if you need help adjusting anything.
Ah that explains it, I wasn't using the left stick at all lol. Never usually do when playing the CPU. And ya I'll let you know how my tweaks go, probably gonna try mixing in a few of your blue sliders with the black and see how it plays
YanksRams38 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 02:20 PM   #1757
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by YanksRams38
Ah that explains it, I wasn't using the left stick at all lol. Never usually do when playing the CPU. And ya I'll let you know how my tweaks go, probably gonna try mixing in a few of your blue sliders with the black and see how it plays
Yeah you definitely need to use the left stick a lot when using my sliders. EA kind of tweaked the USER accuracy on All-Madden and made it a little more USER friendly with the accuracy. Before you would have to put the accuracy as high as 40 if you didn't like using the left stick. Now I believe it's somewhere in between 10-25. But play a few games so you can get a good feel for how the sliders are playing. Games be a little off for the first few games after tweaking the sliders. They take about a game or 2 to really settle in. Keep me posted man.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 04:07 PM   #1758
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah you definitely need to use the left stick a lot when using my sliders. EA kind of tweaked the USER accuracy on All-Madden and made it a little more USER friendly with the accuracy. Before you would have to put the accuracy as high as 40 if you didn't like using the left stick. Now I believe it's somewhere in between 10-25. But play a few games so you can get a good feel for how the sliders are playing. Games be a little off for the first few games after tweaking the sliders. They take about a game or 2 to really settle in. Keep me posted man.
Doing Rams vs Giants in London since they play next season, both 82 overall so I'm hoping the sliders keep it close. I adjusted sliders to have user/cpu QB accuracy and cpu blocking at blue sliders, everything else at black I believe unless I changed something else to blue and forgot. I'll let you know results/stats
YanksRams38 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 05:19 PM   #1759
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Final score NYG: 34 LA: 13

Passing:
Wentz: 19/35 255 yards 1 TD 4 INT
Manning: 17/23 225 yards 3 TD 2 INT

Rushing:
Jennings: 28-150, 1 TD
Gurley: 14-42
Vereen: 9-45
Darkwa: 3-32
Wentz: 3-32

WR Receiving:
Harris: 5-106 2 TD
Beckham: 4-61
Cruz: 2-30
Britt: 2-22
Quick: 2-18
Austin: 2-34
Bailey: 1-4

RB/TE Receving:
Kendricks: 6-78
Gurley: 4-87 1 TD
Donnell: 3-18
Harkey: 2-12
Tye: 1-5
Vereen: 1-8
Jennings: 1- -3

Defense:
LA: 1 sack (Quinn)
NYG: 4 sacks (Vernon, Hargreaves, Pierre-Paul, Hankins/Wade)
LA: 2 interceptions (Johnson x2)
NYG: 4 interceptions (Rodgers-Cromarti, Hargreaves, Thomas III, Collins)
0 forced fumbles
0 TDs

100% kicking long 48

This was pretty lopsided but I felt it played pretty well still, better than the score says. Wentz made most of the throws that were gimmes, but sometimes his medium throws were just crazy off. Still need to touch up the accuracy a tad. Opposing o-line was way too OP, constant lanes to run through for all backs and very little pressure generated by probably the best dline in the league. Also ran into the problem that towards the end of the game the starters at RB/WR and dline/DB were very tired and got subbed out or were extremely slow. Any suggestions to tweak the problems I had?
YanksRams38 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 06:05 PM   #1760
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by YanksRams38
Final score NYG: 34 LA: 13

Passing:
Wentz: 19/35 255 yards 1 TD 4 INT
Manning: 17/23 225 yards 3 TD 2 INT

Rushing:
Jennings: 28-150, 1 TD
Gurley: 14-42
Vereen: 9-45
Darkwa: 3-32
Wentz: 3-32

WR Receiving:
Harris: 5-106 2 TD
Beckham: 4-61
Cruz: 2-30
Britt: 2-22
Quick: 2-18
Austin: 2-34
Bailey: 1-4

RB/TE Receving:
Kendricks: 6-78
Gurley: 4-87 1 TD
Donnell: 3-18
Harkey: 2-12
Tye: 1-5
Vereen: 1-8
Jennings: 1- -3

Defense:
LA: 1 sack (Quinn)
NYG: 4 sacks (Vernon, Hargreaves, Pierre-Paul, Hankins/Wade)
LA: 2 interceptions (Johnson x2)
NYG: 4 interceptions (Rodgers-Cromarti, Hargreaves, Thomas III, Collins)
0 forced fumbles
0 TDs

100% kicking long 48

This was pretty lopsided but I felt it played pretty well still, better than the score says. Wentz made most of the throws that were gimmes, but sometimes his medium throws were just crazy off. Still need to touch up the accuracy a tad. Opposing o-line was way too OP, constant lanes to run through for all backs and very little pressure generated by probably the best dline in the league. Also ran into the problem that towards the end of the game the starters at RB/WR and dline/DB were very tired and got subbed out or were extremely slow. Any suggestions to tweak the problems I had?
Easy fixes even though I feel you should play a few more games. It could be your scheme and playcalling that is causing you to struggle against the run. I think you should try a mixture of the blue set and red set, with the USER accuracy on the red set and play a few games with that before adjusting anything. Work on your throws with the left stick. Jump into the skill trainer if you have to. I believe it gives you a good breakdown on how to utilize it.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:21 PM.

Top -