Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 223 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 04-19-2016, 09:20 PM   #1777
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotokyo
don't listen to the haters jarodd they are probably trash at the game & play like children, this is the most fun my friends and i have had on madden in years and it's mostly due to the difficulty of stepping up on your sets

my last ridiculous game that i posted about seems to be a statistical outlier along with me getting used to the sliders (and darelle revis having like 79 speed in 2020). the QB that lit me up was also the first round pick the previous year so i guess it makes sense that he destroyed me. i played another two games and my pass defense didn't allow over 300 yards either game so we're good! one thing i particularly like is that my QB and the cpu QB are no longer throwing 80%+ completion a game and rather around 70%
Yeah I never let anybody like that guy from a few pages ago get to me. I always get a few like him every year who can't look pass there ego and blame the sliders instead of themselves. It is what it is. My sliders aren't for everyone. I made my green sliders as USER friendly as I could but I still want them to provide a little bit of a challenge so guys can eventually start trying to take it to the next level with there play.

Man EA Rosters and regression system is so trash man. CBs and WRs are useless if there speed drop that low man. They should retire players if they lost a step like that. I'm really praying for full control over our franchise like it was on Madden 12 so I can go in and adjust that kind of nonsense. Just terrible man. I'm not looking forward to seeing that the further I get in my franchise even though I did my own Rosters and adjusted everyones speed to what it was on Madden 15.
Old 04-26-2016, 11:23 AM   #1778
Rookie

OVR: 0

1 gigabyte patch, hope it doesn't flip everything on us
Old 04-26-2016, 05:03 PM   #1779
Rookie

OVR: 6

Played a couple of games with the newest set but before the madden update.

I am not getting good results. Sorry to say that.
Still on the blue set.

Human offense is very good. I think I could be on the black set but my run game is struggling due to quick ai block shedding.

Human d is another issue. I see absolutely no pressure. Wide running lanes for the ai backs and a lot of broken tackles. 50% of the ai rush yards are after contact.

But the worst thing is that I am seeing really stupid play from the human defenders. They are not reacting to things in front of them and the human team mates never makes any plays. I see 90+ completion ratio and 5+ ypc.

Also false starts is up and I am having a ton of injuries all of the sudden. No injuries to the cpu.

Human penalties are around 8 per game with 2 to the ai.

I will test again with the new madden update

Last edited by lujer; 04-27-2016 at 03:47 AM.
Old 04-28-2016, 12:48 PM   #1780
Rookie

well, my friend played a game and it seemed to go well for him since he didn't complain at all

edit: 1 day later and i have also played a game. there is clearly a false start issue for the CPU. in both my game and my friend's game the CPU had 7+ false starts. other than the false starts there were 0 other penalties in my game and his game had just a few, so whether there is too few penalties in general is still up for debate, but there is almost definitely a CPU false start issue (unless this is normal for the cpu to get this many in a game? 2 games isn't even a big sample size but yeah)

Last edited by neotokyo; 04-28-2016 at 02:47 PM.
Old 04-28-2016, 07:54 PM   #1781
Rookie

prezidentj33's Arena

OVR: 2

Are the false starts happening in Online modes or Offline as well? Also, anyone noticing any changes pertaining to sliders for difficulty? Easier to do certain things or harder to do certain things etc? I have played online and only noticed the false starts.
Old 04-30-2016, 06:29 PM   #1782
Rookie

desperately waiting for update!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-30-2016, 10:28 PM   #1783
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotokyo
desperately waiting for update!!!!!!!!!!!
They dropped a Tuner to fix the false start issue. Other then that the sliders are still playing the same to me..
Old 04-30-2016, 10:37 PM   #1784
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
Played a couple of games with the newest set but before the madden update.

I am not getting good results. Sorry to say that.
Still on the blue set.

Human offense is very good. I think I could be on the black set but my run game is struggling due to quick ai block shedding.

Human d is another issue. I see absolutely no pressure. Wide running lanes for the ai backs and a lot of broken tackles. 50% of the ai rush yards are after contact.

But the worst thing is that I am seeing really stupid play from the human defenders. They are not reacting to things in front of them and the human team mates never makes any plays. I see 90+ completion ratio and 5+ ypc.

Also false starts is up and I am having a ton of injuries all of the sudden. No injuries to the cpu.

Human penalties are around 8 per game with 2 to the ai.

I will test again with the new madden update
You might have to just adjust some of the areas you are struggling with like the USER runblocking(20), CPU accuracy(35), CPU passblocking(35)and CPU tackling(75) and adjust the areas like the USER passing and CPUs pass D to the black set.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »