Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 225 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 07-12-2016, 03:28 PM   #1793
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Thanks for the sliders.. We're trying them out in our league.. We all stream our games.. Mine twitch eisman33
Old 07-13-2016, 10:29 PM   #1794
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by acer0ckolla
We are currently in the 4th year of our online CFM and we just made the switch to your green set. I tried a set of yours back on Madden 12 but I found myself over matched and terrible. Our league was beginning to get a little obnoxious in the stat department and even with All-Pro sliders we weren't as challenged as we once were. It was time to make the bump to All-Madden and try out your green set.

First two preseason games were two exact opposite experiences! I run the Jaguars in this CFM, and Game 1 I was down 21-3 just after the start of the 2nd qtr to the Bengals. I managed to come back and take the lead 25-21 only to throw two interceptions in the 4th (Pick 6 & and the drive killer down 7 with 35 seconds left). I lost 35-28 that game but I felt I adjusted well to the sliders and was looking forward to game 2. Game 2 was against Buffalo and I absolutely destroyed them 31-0. All of the mistakes I made on D didn't happen this time around and I played an absolute complete game even with my backups!

They're getting rave reviews from the other three guys in our franchise too, so thanks for your hard work!
That's good to hear man.. How is everybody looking during the season now?
Old 07-13-2016, 10:32 PM   #1795
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisman33
Thanks for the sliders.. We're trying them out in our league.. We all stream our games.. Mine twitch eisman33
That's cool man. Which set are y'all trying out? I'll check out your twitch.
Old 07-28-2016, 05:21 PM   #1796
Just started!

OVR: 0

Loving the sliders, Jarodd. I came from All-Pro, and even the green set on All Madden was too tough for me. I couldn't run or stop the opposing offense to save my life. I've adjusted the sliders to have all user traits at 50, and dropped some of the CPU skills, and it helped. But I'm wondering if I should use your set on All-Pro with the skills how you have listed. Which would you recommend and why? Thanks
Old 07-28-2016, 07:57 PM   #1797
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonJr
Loving the sliders, Jarodd. I came from All-Pro, and even the green set on All Madden was too tough for me. I couldn't run or stop the opposing offense to save my life. I've adjusted the sliders to have all user traits at 50, and dropped some of the CPU skills, and it helped. But I'm wondering if I should use your set on All-Pro with the skills how you have listed. Which would you recommend and why? Thanks
If you've been dominating All-Pro I would suggest using my blue or black sliders on All-Pro and see how they work out for you.
Old 08-06-2016, 12:10 AM   #1798
Rookie

OVR: 7

Where can I find the all pro sliders??

Shot from my 6s Plus

GT: iReP PHiLLYx89
Old 08-06-2016, 05:17 PM   #1799
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iReP PHiLLY
Where can I find the all pro sliders??

Shot from my 6s Plus
I don't have any All-Pro sliders. I was suggesting to the poster above to try my blue or black sliders on All-Pro if they are struggling with my green sliders on All-Madden.
Old 08-06-2016, 05:49 PM   #1800
Rookie

OVR: 7

Oh ok, cool completely misread the post. I like the sliders best I used, even the ones for madden 15 was great but in 16 I was having some problems with my O-line but I had my game speed on very fast I since switched to fast and I noticed a definite difference so think Ima keep rocking all madden after all, thanks for the reply and the sliders🏾️

Shot from my 6s Plus

GT: iReP PHiLLYx89

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »