Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2015, 11:23 AM   #177
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Looking back at the video, it appears to be Cover 1 with a LB on my #1 WR

I almost didn't see him though, which is why the ball was so late. Luckily they only rushed 3 and their DBs was the weakest of the team.

Yeah, I think I'll try out the black set now. After that tough match I learned to really count the box, audible extra blockers, and utilize check downs.
Yeah try the black out for a few games and maybe adjust a few areas to the blue set that you feel you still might need some work on.. What was your record on the season?
Old 09-01-2015, 11:27 AM   #178
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah try the black out for a few games and maybe adjust a few areas to the blue set that you feel you still might need some work on.. What was your record on the season?
10-6 started from the Wild card.
Old 09-01-2015, 01:30 PM   #179
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
10-6 started from the Wild card.
Oh okay. You made a run... Well its up to you if you feel like jumping to the black set or rocking another year with the blue.
Old 09-01-2015, 01:57 PM   #180
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Man oh man, boy oh boy.

Wayyy too many turnovers. As the Cowboys, I think our o line is good enough for us not to get pressured every possession lol. And Eli went 14/15 for the first half, and ended 24/37 with 350 yds, 2 tds, 3 picks. Romo the God went 24/42 with 256 yds, 1 damn td, 4 damn picks lol. The first half of the game was so clean but idk what happened after that. We don't have enough time to think about throwing and luckily our rushing game clicked more in the second. My receivers also dropped a lot more passes than the CPU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by G0DZGiFT; 09-01-2015 at 02:01 PM.
Old 09-01-2015, 02:32 PM   #181
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
Man oh man, boy oh boy.

Wayyy too many turnovers. As the Cowboys, I think our o line is good enough for us not to get pressured every possession lol. And Eli went 14/15 for the first half, and ended 24/37 with 350 yds, 2 tds, 3 picks. Romo the God went 24/42 with 256 yds, 1 damn td, 4 damn picks lol. The first half of the game was so clean but idk what happened after that. We don't have enough time to think about throwing and luckily our rushing game clicked more in the second. My receivers also dropped a lot more passes than the CPU.

Stats don't look too bad IMO.. If you tweak it anymore in your favor you would have blown them out with ease. You want competitve games like that. Giants vs Cowboys games are always like that. You still got the win.. But I am going to give each set a 5 point boost the the Passblocking..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2015, 02:35 PM   #182
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

Yeah it was a fun game but frustrating as hell. Their team needs to drop more passes. It will be like 3rd and 20 and Eli will be just chilling in the pocket lock and loaded lol. Is that all you're boosting? I'm gonna add that in before I play the Eagles. And is that for user only or both user and CPU?

Old 09-01-2015, 02:38 PM   #183
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
Yeah it was a fun game but frustrating as hell. Their team needs to drop more passes. It will be like 3rd and 20 and Eli will be just chilling in the pocket lock and loaded lol. Is that all you're boosting? I'm gonna add that in before I play the Eagles. And is that for user only or both user and CPU?

I'm going to drop the INTs to 45 on the green and red set.. I'm getting ready to post the updates in a little bit..
Old 09-01-2015, 02:39 PM   #184
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

Alright, I'll wait to play my next game then lol. 4 picks in one game got Romo looking like he did in them 8-8 seasons.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »