Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 26 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-01-2015, 07:53 PM   #201
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Just played in the updated black set for the first time. I was surprised that my defense was actually making stops against the run when needed. Very good. I still couldn't break a run for 10 yards at all. It's like the defense KNOWS I'm going to run that direction and shoot the gap or slant that way.
Counters forget it. Backside LB reads it.

The passing was great for CPU and USER. Andy Luck wasn't making every throw and his receivers dropped tough catches.

I lost the game by a horrid read by me. Panicked thinking the line collapsed. uploadfromtaptalk1441151184038.jpg

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Old 09-01-2015, 07:57 PM   #202
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Where do you have the USER runblocking?
I was using 20 but I'm a bump it up to 30 maybe 35
Old 09-01-2015, 08:00 PM   #203
Rookie

I like the black set took me a couple games to win but they have really been competitive games against evenly matched teams but I went up against the Seahawks lol It was a challenge you can't slack off with these slider lol but thanks for your hard work with the silders I am enjoying them
Old 09-01-2015, 08:14 PM   #204
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Just played in the updated black set for the first time. I was surprised that my defense was actually making stops against the run when needed. Very good. I still couldn't break a run for 10 yards at all. It's like the defense KNOWS I'm going to run that direction and shoot the gap or slant that way.
Counters forget it. Backside LB reads it.

The passing was great for CPU and USER. Andy Luck wasn't making every throw and his receivers dropped tough catches.

I lost the game by a horrid read by me. Panicked thinking the line collapsed. Attachment 105620

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Yeah I'm loving how these tweaks are playing. I just got upset against the bills a little while ago in an intense battle. Thought I had the game won only to have Tyrod Taylor take it down the field on a last 2nd game winning FG. I was sick. Haha! Loved it though. Yeah that passblocking slider affects the overall passing. When I was testing it at 30 they were flawless with there pasing. Since I lowered it to 20 I see more missed throws and drops. Definitely liking the balance so far.
Old 09-01-2015, 08:23 PM   #205
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by balfezzy
I was using 20 but I'm a bump it up to 30 maybe 35
Should try 25 for a few games.. That might be the sweet spot for you. You see a difference with 5 point increments. I see it when I mess around with it from 5 and 10.
Old 09-01-2015, 08:24 PM   #206
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32domo
I like the black set took me a couple games to win but they have really been competitive games against evenly matched teams but I went up against the Seahawks lol It was a challenge you can't slack off with these slider lol but thanks for your hard work with the silders I am enjoying them
That's what I like to hear. Have you plugged in the new updates yet?
Old 09-01-2015, 09:50 PM   #207
Rookie

TorontoRapsFan95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
That's what I like to hear. Have you plugged in the new updates yet?
Ive been playing with the green set, mostly vs another user really like them...
Old 09-01-2015, 10:07 PM   #208
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorontoRapsFan95
Ive been playing with the green set, mostly vs another user really like them...
Yeah I was thinking those would be good in USER vs USER games.. Appreciate the feedback on that man..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »