Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 29 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-02-2015, 09:47 AM   #225
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

I did, its all updated currently at halftime and nothing but thats not enough time.

i'm putting all my games on youtube, for whatever reason, never noticed all these years that games took so long.lol
Old 09-02-2015, 10:20 AM   #226
Rookie

OVR: 0

Sup man, madden 16 is my first madden since madden04, Do you reccomend me using your green sliders or what shall I use. (I like realism and competition).
Thanks In Advance
Old 09-02-2015, 10:54 AM   #227
MVP

OVR: 1

Hey Jarodd, I'm going to give your sliders a test. How do you change penalties by intervals of 1? Is it different within CFM than in the regular menu?
Old 09-02-2015, 11:31 AM   #228
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP
Hey Jarodd, I'm going to give your sliders a test. How do you change penalties by intervals of 1? Is it different within CFM than in the regular menu?
Yeah you have to change them in CFM. hopefully they'll patch it to include those intervals in the main menu.
Old 09-02-2015, 11:35 AM   #229
Rookie

Hey Jarodd, wanted to update and say I think I found my sweet spot with the CPU Pass Block at 25. I play almost entirely on the defensive line, and didn't feel like I was getting through too easily on every play. I'm getting 2-3 sacks per game, the PA issue seems to be diminshed. Still happens once in a while, but not game breaking.

Other than that, I'm using your red set because I was having trouble running the ball on blue. I might mix between the two when these start getting too easy.

Thanks for all the work!
Old 09-02-2015, 12:04 PM   #230
Pro

eric7064's Arena

This is not me saying it's to hard. In fact I love a challenge. And don't mind going 6-10. But I'm in a CFM wuth my 3 freinds all NFC north. And we are finding it impossible to run on green set. We're all under 4ypc. Tackled as we get the ball. I get there will be games with 20 car 50 yds. But not half a seasons worth. If I get 100 it's because I'm running 35 timed.
Old 09-02-2015, 12:08 PM   #231
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSwagger
Yeah you have to change them in CFM. hopefully they'll patch it to include those intervals in the main menu.
Thank you!
Old 09-02-2015, 12:22 PM   #232
Rookie

SwampFox's Arena

I agree with God's Gift. It may just be the eagles style of running the football but Demarco Murray destroyed me with the black set, but I can stop other teams ok on black... Shotgun running seems a bit overpowered right now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »