Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 3 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-27-2015, 10:29 AM   #17
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

New tweaks- August 27th

August 27th- On all 4 sets I lowered the CPUs catching to 45, and I lowered the USER catching to 45

August 27th- On the Red set I raised the CPUs tackling to 60, and lowered the USER runblocking to 20.

August 27th- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs tackling to 70, and lowered the USER runblocking to 10.

August 27th- On the Black set I raised the CPUs tackling to 80, and lowered the USER runblocking to 0.

I lowered the catching down on both sides so I can tone down the completion percentage on both sides. This tweak should help that. I'm also having an easy time running so I dropped the USER runblocking and raised the CPUs tackling on the red, blue, and black. No changes to the green set. Remember you can mix and match any of my sets if you are struggling or having an easy time with certain areas. I have my sliders setup for guys to adjust them without messing up something else..
Old 08-27-2015, 10:32 AM   #18
Rookie

bigdnlaca's Arena

OVR: 2

Hey Jarodd. Got the game yesterday but didn't open it yet. How do you like this game with your sliders compared to last yr game? I just want to know if it is ok to open the game.

Also user at 10 and cpu at 40 on black set. Is the cpu that automatic if raised higher?
Old 08-27-2015, 10:45 AM   #19
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdnlaca
Hey Jarodd. Got the game yesterday but didn't open it yet. How do you like this game with your sliders compared to last yr game? I just want to know if it is ok to open the game.

Also user at 10 and cpu at 40 on black set. Is the cpu that automatic if raised higher?

Oh the game is live man. Gameplay wise. Much better then Madden 15. You need to open that thing and rock with my black set. Maybe the blue just to warm up..

Yeah the CPUs accuracy above 40 is pretty automatic. It's kind of pushing it at 40 really. Thats why I lowered there catching to 45. Now it's more balanced..
Old 08-27-2015, 11:05 AM   #20
Rookie

bigdnlaca's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Oh the game is live man. Gameplay wise. Much better then Madden 15. You need to open that thing and rock with my black set. Maybe the blue just to warm up..

Yeah the CPUs accuracy above 40 is pretty automatic. It's kind of pushing it at 40 really. Thats why I lowered there catching to 45. Now it's more balanced..
Ill open it up and take a shot of it after work and tell you how it is. I may do the blue set for a wuarter and then go all in on the black. Thanks once again for making this game and NCAA 😩 a challenge after all these years.
Old 08-27-2015, 11:20 AM   #21
Rookie

CanOfCornCobb's Arena

OVR: 0

I was Rams and played the Seahawks:

lost 28-27 on the final drive of the game.
-Wilson: 22/30 312yds, 3TD 1INT(a pick 6 which I baited him into lol)
-Foles: 16/20 219yds, 2TD 2INT(1 was an overthrow over the middle)
-Mason&Gurley: 23 for 79 (meh...i missed some holes)
-Lynch: 11 for 80 (popped a 42yd run, otherwise held in check)
-I committed 6 penalties for 57 yds, including a DPI and block in the back. Seahawks committed 0.
-Overall i thought the game played great except....i finished the game with 12 sacks!!! Of the 12, 2 of them were coverage sacks rushing four and 2 were Wilson trying to scramble. The other 8 occurred on PA pass plays. It seemed as though on PA the O-line would just stand there and allow 2 or 3 of my guys to run straight to Wilson. As soon as the PA animation was over he swallowed almost every time. I would keep an eye on this. This wasnt a problem on default all-madden so I dont know what to think of it at this point. Gonna keep playing with different teams to see if this keeps arising.

Last edited by CanOfCornCobb; 08-27-2015 at 11:22 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2015, 11:37 AM   #22
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanOfCornCobb
I was Rams and played the Seahawks:

lost 28-27 on the final drive of the game.
-Wilson: 22/30 312yds, 3TD 1INT(a pick 6 which I baited him into lol)
-Foles: 16/20 219yds, 2TD 2INT(1 was an overthrow over the middle)
-Mason&Gurley: 23 for 79 (meh...i missed some holes)
-Lynch: 11 for 80 (popped a 42yd run, otherwise held in check)
-I committed 6 penalties for 57 yds, including a DPI and block in the back. Seahawks committed 0.
-Overall i thought the game played great except....i finished the game with 12 sacks!!! Of the 12, 2 of them were coverage sacks rushing four and 2 were Wilson trying to scramble. The other 8 occurred on PA pass plays. It seemed as though on PA the O-line would just stand there and allow 2 or 3 of my guys to run straight to Wilson. As soon as the PA animation was over he swallowed almost every time. I would keep an eye on this. This wasnt a problem on default all-madden so I dont know what to think of it at this point. Gonna keep playing with different teams to see if this keeps arising.
Hmm.. I guess I need to test out against a team that does PA a lot. I haven't had no where near that many sacks.. But it does seem like the game played out great besides the sacks..
Old 08-27-2015, 11:41 AM   #23
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdnlaca

Ill open it up and take a shot of it after work and tell you how it is. I may do the blue set for a wuarter and then go all in on the black. Thanks once again for making this game and NCAA 😩 a challenge after all these years.
Yeah I had the sliders a little easier then it is now when I first played the game. I was a little rusty since I haven't played in a few months..
Old 08-27-2015, 11:56 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey Jarodd, do these sliders require any house rules? It seems like almost all of the sets on OS require some sort of house rules, but I'm just looking for one where I can play and not worry about not doing this or that. Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »