Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 36 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-04-2015, 12:18 AM   #281
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Playing on the black set and I almost blew a 21-0 lead hahaha. Overall game felt good, but it was against a lackluster team. The week before I the 5 ints haha. What other position stats are useful to look at when I do this?

San Diego Chargers at Cleveland Browns
Sep 3, 20161ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
San Diego Chargers ()714324
Cleveland Browns ()077721
Team Stats Comparison
SDGCLE
Total Offense271263
Rushing Yards5957
Passing Yards212206
First Downs1213
Punt Return Yards1513
Kick Return Yards12271
Total Yards408347
Turnovers22
3rd Down Converstion5750
4th Down Conversion00
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals100100
Penalties5-606-55
Posession Time17:5714:03
San Diego Chargers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
A. Hardman15/1921012
M. Barkley3/33100
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M. Gordon10505.00
J. Harrison581.61
A. Hardman210.51
Cleveland Browns
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
A. McCarron19/2722622
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M. Ingram11571
I see you had a decent game running with 5ypc. Was the game with the recent update I did today with the CPU passblocking(30) and USER passblocking(black set-0)?

I guess you can add the pass catching stats from the WRs TEs, etc.. Also the sack stats would be good too.
Old 09-04-2015, 12:20 AM   #282
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Okay I know I said I wasn't going to mess with the passblocking anymore but I been seeing way too many picks from the CPU from my games, the feedback, and the games that people stream for me, so I decided to give the CPU pass blocking one last boost to tone that done some. The passblocking slider helps out the overall passing. It seems like the CPU makes better decisions with the ball when the slider gets tweaked. I didn't wanna lower the USER INTs because I don't want the USER coverage taking a hit. I also tweaked the USER passblocking on all the sets. Here's the updates on the OP.

September 3rd- On all 4 sets I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 30
September 3rd- On the Green set I raised to CPUs pass blocking to 30.
September 3rd- On the Red set I raised the USER pass blocking to 20
September 3rd- On the Blue set the USER passblocking stayed at 10
September 3rd- On the Black set I lowered the USER pass blocking to 0
These were the updates I made today if anyone missed it or didn't check the front page.
Old 09-04-2015, 12:31 AM   #283
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
I see you had a decent game running with 5ypc. Was the game with the recent update I did today with the CPU passblocking(30) and USER passblocking(black set-0)?

I guess you can add the pass catching stats from the WRs TEs, etc.. Also the sack stats would be good too.
This was pre update. I'll get a game in tomorrow and report. We're you getting a lot offensive holding calls? Could just be my line though,if not.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Old 09-04-2015, 01:02 AM   #284
Rookie

OVR: 2

I use the blue set but I i cant run for anything I mostly play with Seahawks and i literally cant run.

What slider effects the run game?

Thanks
Old 09-04-2015, 05:46 AM   #285
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
This was pre update. I'll get a game in tomorrow and report. We're you getting a lot offensive holding calls? Could just be my line though,if not.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
How man holding calls were you getting per game? It get maybe a couple. Nothing too crazy. I been close to dropping Illegal block in the back down 1 point but I'm trying to give it a few more games before doing it.
Old 09-04-2015, 05:49 AM   #286
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny123123
I use the blue set but I i cant run for anything I mostly play with Seahawks and i literally cant run.

What slider effects the run game?

Thanks
Try raising the USER run blocking 5 points and lowering the CPUs tackling 5 points. That should open things up. Have you been keeping up with all the updates over the past few days because I made a couple of adjustments to the rushing a few days okay. Double check the front page and make sure everything matches up with what you have.
Old 09-04-2015, 07:16 AM   #287
Rookie

fuuuma's Arena

I've had some close games on the green set but some are completely horrendous. My defense got burnt constantly by ASJ against Tampa and Winston was close to perfect passing. I keep struggeling in the pass game and most of my receivers kan get open on anything but short crossing routes, slants and post routes. I don't think my WRs has gotten open once on vertical routes and in man coverage the cpu DBs som to get sucked to the ball with abnormal speed when im leading my WR that is slightly in front. In the run game even though im patient and finding the holes I just get swarmed very quickly. Usually my yards pr play at the end is under 5 yards and the cpu is close to 10. Im also struggeling with having enough time in the pocket for intermediate routes to develop. This might all be me playing badly but it doesnt feel good to win while only using short crossing routes and having 50+ pass attempts in a game. Run game got a little better with the tweaks but I will test more over the weekend. I have around 20 games with the sliders atm.
Old 09-04-2015, 10:46 AM   #288
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
How man holding calls were you getting per game? It get maybe a couple. Nothing too crazy. I been close to dropping Illegal block in the back down 1 point but I'm trying to give it a few more games before doing it.
I haven't kept count, but I've had two in a drive (sometimes back to back lol) multiple times.

If i had to put a number on it, I'd say 6-8 between CPU and USER. I see them more frequent on run plays, as I break 10 yard run and then get it called back.

How's your lines discipline and awareness? I think I get them more with my 2nd year guard. My line could just be undisciplined lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »