Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 38 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-04-2015, 05:39 PM   #297
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Well let me know what you do. I'm always testing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-04-2015, 05:41 PM   #298
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

HaTE=G0DZGiFT;2047634386]Red. Blue was too much for me lol. Defenders were getting burned left and right. Brady was cooking, Romo was sacked. Killed my soul. Also, there was just a tuner update dropped for Madden that had something to do with the WR/DB interaction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Haha! Yeah that blue and black set is intense. You definitely have to bring it with those sets.
Old 09-04-2015, 05:42 PM   #299
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
Well let me know what you do. I'm always testing.

I think I'm going roll with these settings for a while. Hopefully that Tuner update didn't mess anything up. I have to check that our when I get home.
Old 09-04-2015, 08:01 PM   #300
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

You read Playmakers thread on lowering the tackle slider unlocks more CPU QB pocket action, less big hit animations, more team mates going for strips and other s***. Sounds like good info. I wonder how that would work on red.

Old 09-04-2015, 08:31 PM   #301
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
You read Playmakers thread on lowering the tackle slider unlocks more CPU QB pocket action, less big hit animations, more team mates going for strips and other s***. Sounds like good info. I wonder how that would work on red.

I know dropping that slider could also cause the CPU to run wild. The tackle slider also affects the pursuit of the players. When you start lowering it they react slower. Remember he's playing on PRO so you have to lowering almost everything on the USER side just to see the CPU operate some type of offense. On All-Madden the CPUs pocket action is already good. There's nothing to unlock. I've seen plenty of clean strip fumbles in my games. If you lower the fumble slider I'm pretty sure you see more animations when it comes to fumbles.
Old 09-04-2015, 08:33 PM   #302
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

Yeah that's true. He did say he was playing on Pro.

Old 09-04-2015, 10:14 PM   #303
Rookie

fuuuma's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Have you raised the USER pass blocking to 30 yet on the green set? That should give you more time to operate in the pocket. I can't believe you're not hitting the deep passes. I complete a go route at least once a game or every other game. What team are you playing with? You shouldn't have any trouble completing deeper routes especially with the way I have the green sliders set up. Start checking the replay of all your pass plays just to see if you are missing your reads and holding on to the ball too long. I guarantee that's the problem.

But definitely make sure you have all the sliders updated. Some of the new tweaks should help you out in areas you are struggling in.

Yeah I have been updating the sliders along the way, but I will try looking at replays of the plays to see if I miss something. I have to get better at climbing the pocket aswell. Now I usually only have time to look at one, maybe two options before I get sacked. I'm currently playing with the Redskins and most of my WRs are in the high 60s to low 70s but I have Josh Gordon at 85 and it's the same with him. My o-line is all 80+. On defense all my CBs are 76+ and shouldn't get torched all the time.
Old 09-04-2015, 11:13 PM   #304
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuuuma
Yeah I have been updating the sliders along the way, but I will try looking at replays of the plays to see if I miss something. I have to get better at climbing the pocket aswell. Now I usually only have time to look at one, maybe two options before I get sacked. I'm currently playing with the Redskins and most of my WRs are in the high 60s to low 70s but I have Josh Gordon at 85 and it's the same with him. My o-line is all 80+. On defense all my CBs are 76+ and shouldn't get torched all the time.
That's a terrible WR core. You should struggle with that squad. Overall your team is kind of low rated from what you're telling me. You'll have different results once you build your team up or progress your players. You still need to work on your reads and getting the ball out of your hands. Check the replays of your passing plays. It will help you figure out what you are doing wrong.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »