Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 39 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-05-2015, 12:00 AM   #305
Rookie

fuuuma's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

I just won a close game against the Eagles 24-21. I only threw one pick with my backup qb since my starter is injured. Both teams around 200 yards passing and 135ish rushing. I had a 84 yard interception return early on that helped me win. I threw two td passes but I was mostly hitting short routes but I had one intermediate out route go for around 40 yards. 3,5 ypc for my RBs so it's getting better. Average yards pr play was around 5 yards so it wasnt really that good. 3 sacks for me so the stats were pretty ok overall. My team is young but with the low exp gains I might have to go with a more experienced team.
Old 09-05-2015, 10:10 AM   #306
Rookie

CanOfCornCobb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I know dropping that slider could also cause the CPU to run wild. The tackle slider also affects the pursuit of the players. When you start lowering it they react slower. Remember he's playing on PRO so you have to lowering almost everything on the USER side just to see the CPU operate some type of offense. On All-Madden the CPUs pocket action is already good. There's nothing to unlock. I've seen plenty of clean strip fumbles in my games. If you lower the fumble slider I'm pretty sure you see more animations when it comes to fumbles.
Someone may have mentioned this already, but after you lowered the CPU tackle to 65 im seeing waaaay more tackle animations
Old 09-05-2015, 10:32 AM   #307
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanOfCornCobb
Someone may have mentioned this already, but after you lowered the CPU tackle to 65 im seeing waaaay more tackle animations
Yeah if it's too high like I had it before you the do mainly go for big hits but if you start going too low it affects there pursuit angles and it becomes way too easy to run. I think where I have is perfect. I wouldn't go below 50 and above 65. How has your games been going?
Old 09-05-2015, 10:33 AM   #308
Just started!

StevieBizzle's Arena

hey jarrod,

been using your sliders for my CFM and so far so good except for one thing PENALTIES. i've already had to turn down these sliders by 10 across the board and they still seem way overboard. Any chance you could re-test and adjust? not quite sure if you've seen this to but i'll give you an example i had a game with another guy in my league and had 3 interceptions returned for touchdowns in which all were negated because of blocks in the back.

let me know your thoughts man
Old 09-05-2015, 10:35 AM   #309
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuuuma
I just won a close game against the Eagles 24-21. I only threw one pick with my backup qb since my starter is injured. Both teams around 200 yards passing and 135ish rushing. I had a 84 yard interception return early on that helped me win. I threw two td passes but I was mostly hitting short routes but I had one intermediate out route go for around 40 yards. 3,5 ypc for my RBs so it's getting better. Average yards pr play was around 5 yards so it wasnt really that good. 3 sacks for me so the stats were pretty ok overall. My team is young but with the low exp gains I might have to go with a more experienced team.
It definitely looks like you had better results with this game. Keeping working on things and like I said earlier checking the replays will help you get better too. It's like you're watching film on yourself and seeing the mistakes you made. Keep me posted.
Old 09-05-2015, 10:39 AM   #310
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieBizzle
hey jarrod,

been using your sliders for my CFM and so far so good except for one thing PENALTIES. i've already had to turn down these sliders by 10 across the board and they still seem way overboard. Any chance you could re-test and adjust? not quite sure if you've seen this to but i'll give you an example i had a game with another guy in my league and had 3 interceptions returned for touchdowns in which all were negated because of blocks in the back.

let me know your thoughts man
Have you been keeping up with where I have them at. I been adjusting them a long the way but wasn't posted any of the changes. Where I have them at right now feels perfect. I'm still monitor blocking in the back though. I have it at 51. I feel like it's playing okay at that number but 50 could be ideal. 51 hasn't been too bad though. Go check the OP and make sure you have everything setup like I do. Which set are y'all using and have you been keeping up with the slider updates too?
Old 09-05-2015, 10:49 AM   #311
Just started!

I'm at 4-5 right now in my cfm with the bills, getting great results and super fun games.
Old 09-05-2015, 10:57 AM   #312
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creasy1010
I'm at 4-5 right now in my cfm with the bills, getting great results and super fun games.
That's good man. Which set are you using?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »