Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2015, 01:50 PM   #313
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creasy1010
I'm at 4-5 right now in my cfm with the bills, getting great results and super fun games.
How is your CFM? I heard there were unforgivable issues that makes it unplayable or unenjoyable. I have been reluctant to start until there is an update which is rumored to be very soon.
Old 09-05-2015, 02:17 PM   #314
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke
How is your CFM? I heard there were unforgivable issues that makes it unplayable or unenjoyable. I have been reluctant to start until there is an update which is rumored to be very soon.
Yeah there's issues but it's still playable up until the patch comes out. Hopefully the patch drops soon though, so I can play a my real one. I have a test one going on right now.. Have you been using my sliders in Play Now?
Old 09-05-2015, 02:22 PM   #315
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0

Just completed a game on the updated black set sliders as of Sep 3rd. I was not able to finish the last two minutes, so i had to save it. I'm thinking the game stats are not saving correctly. I became aware when I noticed Foles threw and INT, but it did not appear on my defensive players stats. SO I don't know how accurate these are or if some are missing.

The games keep playing better and better with each update Jarodd!
I think I finally figured out how to run the ball on this set, mainly by just reading the front 7 better and I may need to customize my adubiles.

I would have had more sacks, but that stupid bug where the D-line slows down is killing me. They have a direct shot at the QB, but start to jog giving the QB time to get rid of the ball. Also Igot in the backfield, but Foles would throw the ball away. Nice to see they improved the AI pocket awareness.

The lowered CPU tackling is noticiable. Before the update, the defense would shoot gaps and basically beat my O-Line to every point. Now they don't look like psyics, but gaps still aren't huge. Which I like. It forces the USER to read the set up, and take what you can get. I had to abandon the run this game, so I'm going to TRY to get ahead next game so I can run more lol

San Diego Chargers at Chicago Bears
Sep 5, 20151ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
San Diego Chargers ()21
Chicago Bears ()24
Team Stats Comparison
SDGCHI
Total Offense221298
Rushing Yards6922
Passing Yards152276
First Downs1312
Punt Return Yards06
Kick Return Yards3521
Total Yards256325
Turnovers01
3rd Down Converstion
4th Down Conversion
2-Point Conversion
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals
Penalties
Posession Time
San Diego Chargers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Matt Barkley15/2326120
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Melvin Gordon12453.81
Javon Harrison4246.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
K. Allen4112.80
C. Matthews33010.01
M. Gordon23015.00
L. Green25125.51
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
D. Perryman8000
J. Verrett4000
J.Tartt (SS)3100
Chicago Bears
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Nick Foles18/2229221
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M. Roberts10161.61
Taylor Austin (FB)441.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Alshon Jeffery714721.02
M. Bennett45513.80
C. Beasley44411.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
S. Griffen (RE)31
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2015, 02:56 PM   #316
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Just completed a game on the updated black set sliders as of Sep 3rd. I was not able to finish the last two minutes, so i had to save it. I'm thinking the game stats are not saving correctly. I became aware when I noticed Foles threw and INT, but it did not appear on my defensive players stats. SO I don't know how accurate these are or if some are missing.

The games keep playing better and better with each update Jarodd!
I think I finally figured out how to run the ball on this set, mainly by just reading the front 7 better and I may need to customize my adubiles.

I would have had more sacks, but that stupid bug where the D-line slows down is killing me. They have a direct shot at the QB, but start to jog giving the QB time to get rid of the ball. Also Igot in the backfield, but Foles would throw the ball away. Nice to see they improved the AI pocket awareness.

The lowered CPU tackling is noticiable. Before the update, the defense would shoot gaps and basically beat my O-Line to every point. Now they don't look like psyics, but gaps still aren't huge. Which I like. It forces the USER to read the set up, and take what you can get. I had to abandon the run this game, so I'm going to TRY to get ahead next game so I can run more lol

San Diego Chargers at Chicago Bears
Sep 5, 20151ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
San Diego Chargers ()21
Chicago Bears ()24
Team Stats Comparison
SDGCHI
Total Offense221298
Rushing Yards6922
Passing Yards152276
First Downs1312
Punt Return Yards06
Kick Return Yards3521
Total Yards256325
Turnovers1
3rd Down Converstion
4th Down Conversion
2-Point Conversion
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals
Penalties
Posession Time
San Diego Chargers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Matt Barkley15/2326120
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Melvin Gordon12453.81
Javon Harrison4246.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
K. Allen4112.80
C. Matthews33010.01
M. Gordon23015.00
L. Green25125.51
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
D. Perryman8000
J. Verrett4000
J.Tartt (SS)3100
Chicago Bears
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Nick Foles18/2229221
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M. Roberts10161.61
Taylor Austin (FB)441.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Alshon Jeffery714721.02
M. Bennett45513.80
C. Beasley44411.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
S. Griffen (RE)31
Yeah I finished a game earlier today that I had saved last night against the Saints that ended freezing on me after I finished and exited out. I was so pissed man. It was a great game my stats was good. I guess I won't be saving anymore games and continuing anymore if that's gonna happen. I having fun season too.

Yeah you definitely have to read the front 7 pre snap. I pretty know when my run is about to get blown up. Yeah I knew lowering the tackling was going to open up the running. The tackling slider does have a big affect on the run defense since its the only rush D slider now. I really hate they took away those other 2 slider a few Maddens ago.

I don't think I'll be making any changes to the sliders anytime soon. I'm getting a lot of variety with my games. Tight games, blow outs, and upsets. Everything you see on Sunday. I'm loving this game man..
Old 09-05-2015, 03:08 PM   #317
Rookie

chichoslg's Arena

OVR: 2

Last year i used your green slider set and this set was perfect to me. This year i want to crash the controller to the TV all time. i cant run...CPU run all that they want...lot of big plays........CPU pass defense...great...and my qb passing CPU cb..........CPU attack...unstopabble...always pass to the center in the third down..and my players only look the play. CPU never drop the ball....my wrs...all time...this is frustrating.....

Last edited by chichoslg; 09-05-2015 at 03:24 PM.
Old 09-05-2015, 03:40 PM   #318
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chichoslg
Last year i used your green slider set and this set was perfect to me. This year i want to crash the controller to the TV all time. i cant run...CPU run all that they want...lot of big plays........CPU pass defense...great...and my qb passing CPU cb..........CPU attack...unstopabble...always pass to the center in the third down..and my players only look the play. CPU never drop the ball....my wrs...all time...this is frustrating.....
Is this with all the recent updates? It's hard to believe you could be having these kind of issues with all the tweaks I've done to help the USER especially for the green set.
Old 09-05-2015, 05:14 PM   #319
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah there's issues but it's still playable up until the patch comes out. Hopefully the patch drops soon though, so I can play a my real one. I have a test one going on right now.. Have you been using my sliders in Play Now?
Actually I've been using my own. I came here to get your sub's sliders because I don't really understand how the work myself.

I've used yours in the past before and liked them. Keep up the good work bro. The community needs people like you.
Old 09-05-2015, 07:04 PM   #320
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Is it me or does the USER coverage seem much tighter since they dropped that tuner update? I got Drew Brees out here looking like Tebow right now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »