Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 45 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-06-2015, 02:46 PM   #353
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Does anyone else feel like the CPU is predetermined to play a certain way? I just played the 49ers using the Red set sliders. Kap was tearing me up first drive. My next drive Teddy B was hit out of bounds and broke his collarbone. That's an insta-restart. I restart and Kap is awful. I ended up forcing 4 fumbles and getting 3 picks. Still only won 33-20. I just don't understand how there can be two extremes like that back to back.
Old 09-06-2015, 03:27 PM   #354
Rookie

CanOfCornCobb's Arena

OVR: 0

Its playing the best of all sets you've had right now Jarrod. I just keep turning the ball over too much in un-opporunistic times which i never used to do. Damn!
Old 09-06-2015, 03:33 PM   #355
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanOfCornCobb
Its playing the best of all sets you've had right now Jarrod. I just keep turning the ball over too much in un-opporunistic times which i never used to do. Damn!
Yeah I was checking it out until my kids started there tantrums..
Old 09-06-2015, 03:35 PM   #356
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimate
Does anyone else feel like the CPU is predetermined to play a certain way? I just played the 49ers using the Red set sliders. Kap was tearing me up first drive. My next drive Teddy B was hit out of bounds and broke his collarbone. That's an insta-restart. I restart and Kap is awful. I ended up forcing 4 fumbles and getting 3 picks. Still only won 33-20. I just don't understand how there can be two extremes like that back to back.
I wouldn't say predetermined because I've had games where the CPU came out on fire like that in the 1st half only to play like crap in the 2nd. I've also seen them turn it around after playing poorly early. Are you playing with the latest updates?
Old 09-06-2015, 03:39 PM   #357
Rookie

CanOfCornCobb's Arena

Quote:
Why cant you understand that? Every football game is a new adventure. If every team played to their level or played the same each week then it wouldnt be entertainment. Im not knocking your intelligence of the game of football, but I will knock your understanding of how the game of Madden plays now a days and i think its great. My games against the Seahawks are usually low scoring, but I just had a shootout against them and lost because I made a few poor TO's and misses some tackles. It was unexpected but that's how Madden works and should work.
Old 09-06-2015, 03:59 PM   #358
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I wouldn't say predetermined because I've had games where the CPU came out on fire like that in the 1st half only to play like crap in the 2nd. I've also seen them turn it around after playing poorly early. Are you playing with the latest updates?
Yeah I just started a new season today with the Red set. That's primarily why I restarted because I didn't want to lose Bridgewater in the first quarter of the Week 1. I wasn't playing the games any differently. The first one I started out getting obliterated, the second I get 7 takeaways. It was like one of those games where the CPU throws a bad pick across the middle, and then does it again like 2 more times for no apparent reason.
Old 09-06-2015, 04:09 PM   #359
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Yeah I just started a new season today with the Red set. That's primarily why I restarted because I didn't want to lose Bridgewater in the first quarter of the Week 1. I wasn't playing the games any differently. The first one I started out getting obliterated, the second I get 7 takeaways. It was like one of those games where the CPU throws a bad pick across the middle, and then does it again like 2 more times for no apparent reason.
Yeah I've seen them play atrocious like that. I've seen them play on fire all game. I've seen them come out on fire, then stink it up later and vice versa. You are definitely going to see a lot of variety with these sliders just like real life.. Definitely keep me posted on how your season is going..
Old 09-06-2015, 08:11 PM   #360
Rookie

Tacticus's Arena

Few quick issues with Blue.

CPU Run-Blocking. Move it down. CPU is averaging about 9 YAC.
USER Catching. Move up to 50. Had WAY to many open drops with receivers with 89 catch and above.
USER tackling. Move to 55 or 60.
USER Run-Blocking. Move up to 50 or 55. Ran 6 carries with Gurly, combined for -16 yards. Longest run was 3. My OL is good too. Lowest OVR is 84.

Other than that, the CPU passing game is really well balanced, and the stats look good. Just the running game needs a bit more testing,

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »