Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 50 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-07-2015, 09:39 AM   #393
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Lol that s*** been fast to me but it does seem like I'm playing on Very Fast but it's only on fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-07-2015, 09:43 AM   #394
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
Lol that s*** been fast to me but it does seem like I'm playing on Very Fast but it's only on fast.

Haha! Man I just really started noticing it.. I been on very fast and it seems crazy now. Bout to drop it to fast.
Old 09-07-2015, 09:44 AM   #395
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Lol idk how you survive on Very Fast

Old 09-07-2015, 10:00 AM   #396
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
Lol idk how you survive on Very Fast

Haha! That's all I ever play on but they did something with the speed after that tuner and it feels way too fast now. I just put it on fast and now it feels like I'm playing on the speed I was playing on before. I just like the challenge of having to react to everything quickly. It's just too easy to see things develop when the speed is on slower speeds.
Old 09-07-2015, 10:07 AM   #397
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I think you meant to post this on Charters thread he's the only one doing AP and AM sliders.

I misread. I know you did them last year. I just didn't read too good that early in the morning.

Your work in Madden is appreciated nonetheless.
Old 09-07-2015, 10:33 AM   #398
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poundtherock
I misread. I know you did them last year. I just didn't read too good that early in the morning.

Your work in Madden is appreciated nonetheless.
Naw I've never done All-Pro before. I always have 4 different levels of All-Madden sets. My green sliders are for guys coming from All-Pro but have a difficult time with All-Madden. But thanks man! Are you getting ready to use one of my sets?
Old 09-07-2015, 10:39 AM   #399
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Since the Tuning update I've averaged around 6-7 sacks a game. I just checked all my games. Before the Tuning update I was barely getting 1-2.
I average maybe 2-3 sacks lol. Mainly because of that play action 'bug' players have a clear shot at QB and run to RB. Other part is me just missing tackles because I have heat seeker off

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Old 09-07-2015, 10:57 AM   #400
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Naw I've never done All-Pro before. I always have 4 different levels of All-Madden sets. My green sliders are for guys coming from All-Pro but have a difficult time with All-Madden. But thanks man! Are you getting ready to use one of my sets?
Yes, starting with the AM Red set on normal speed. I'm not doing any league play at the moment due to an eye problem [surgery the 16th], so what little I do right now will be mostly offline CFM stuff till I recuperate, so I have faith that your sets will work out just fine.

I don't play on AP...only AM. I just included AP....always good for a learning curve on a new edition of the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »