Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 52 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-07-2015, 05:37 PM   #409
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

I try with Allpro and is soo easy for me....lets go with Allmadden!! I play 2 matches with green set. The first match against Chargers i win in a good game, but in the second....ufff...i hate the CPU. I play vs Broncos...and Manning dont play...good....The other QB, Z.Dysert make 21-28...395 yards...making 3 plays passing more than 80 yards (58 of Deep Throw Accuracy!!!)...3 TD...and 137.4 rating.... Broncos dont need Peyton. I can understand that Peyton makes this numbers...but Dysert?
CPU CB make 6 interceptions....some of them...incredibles.
A thing that i see is CPU never drop the receptions ball when you hit the receiver....but user WRs loose a lot of easy balls...some of them without a hit
I feel that CPU is joking with me...

Last edited by chichoslg; 09-07-2015 at 06:11 PM.
Old 09-07-2015, 06:24 PM   #410
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by chichoslg
I try with Allpro and is soo easy for me....lets go with Allmadden!! I play 2 matches with green set. The first match against Chargers i win in a good game, but in the second....ufff...i hate the CPU. I play vs Broncos...and Manning dont play...good....The other QB, Z.Dysert make 21-28...395 yards...making 3 plays passing more than 80 yards (58 of Deep Throw Accuracy!!!)...3 TD...and 137.4 rating.... Broncos dont need Peyton. I can understand that Peyton makes this numbers...but Dysert?
CPU CB make 6 interceptions....some of them...incredibles.
A thing that i see is CPU never drop the receptions ball when you hit the receiver....but user WRs loose a lot of easy balls...some of them without a hit
I feel that CPU is joking with me...
Yeah once you get use to playing on All-Madden especially with my sliders, there's no way All-Pro will provide you with any kind of challenge.

You can lower the CPUs catching to 40 if you feel like they don't drop enough passes or you can lower there accuracy to 30. Man I don't know how you got lit up by Dysert. I would have been bringing the pressure to him all game. Was this a preseason game though? That makes a big difference also, if he's throwing against a bunch of scrubs too. I'll help you adjust the sliders to suit your style of play. Hopefully it doesn't become too easy.
Old 09-07-2015, 06:27 PM   #411
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619

And this is what 5 accuracy looks like folks .
Passed for 311 yards 11/24 but just couldn't hit the deep throws for the win over the 11-4 Packers.
QB has 80 deep accuracy, but I feel that could have been completed if I didn't high lob the pass to lead my WR.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Man I hate when I over throw that deep ball. Haha! It's definitely all about the timing especially dealing with the accuracy at 5. It feels so rewarding when you do drop it in on the money though.
Old 09-07-2015, 06:35 PM   #412
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Man I hate when I over throw that deep ball. Haha! It's definitely all about the timing especially dealing with the accuracy at 5. It feels so rewarding when you do drop it in on the money though.
Exactly! Alot of factors could have played into that. That was Perriman at WR burner, but that's about it, last minute of game fatigue, QB probably doesn't have clutch trait, etc etc.

But that's why I play on harder sliders, any user INT or big play is so satisfying!

Old 09-07-2015, 06:40 PM   #413
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Yeah once you get use to playing on All-Madden especially with my sliders, there's no way All-Pro will provide you with any kind of challenge.

You can lower the CPUs catching to 40 if you feel like they don't drop enough passes or you can lower there accuracy to 30. Man I don't know how you got lit up by Dysert. I would have been bringing the pressure to him all game. Was this a preseason game though? That makes a big difference also, if he's throwing against a bunch of scrubs too..
No...it was a regular season match . Peyton was out for 2 games. i play with Vikings...and i try to preassure him...bit he destroy me
Old 09-07-2015, 06:44 PM   #414
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chichoslg
No...it was a regular season match . Peyton was out for 2 games. i play with Vikings...and i try to preassure him...bit he destroy me
Yeah if you feel like the CPUs passing is a little overpowered for you plug in them adjustments I just gave you. That should help balance it out for you.
Old 09-07-2015, 06:48 PM   #415
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Exactly! Alot of factors could have played into that. That was Perriman at WR burner, but that's about it, last minute of game fatigue, QB probably doesn't have clutch trait, etc etc.

But that's why I play on harder sliders, any user INT or big play is so satisfying!

Yep everything is satisfying especially if you are playing the game the right way too.. It's been so long since I enjoyed Madden like this. Hopefully next year they let us have more control over franchise and this game will damn near be perfect for me.

What's your record?
Old 09-07-2015, 09:14 PM   #416
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Yep everything is satisfying especially if you are playing the game the right way too.. It's been so long since I enjoyed Madden like this. Hopefully next year they let us have more control over franchise and this game will damn near be perfect for me.

What's your record?
10-6. Wildcard once again lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »