Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 53 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-07-2015, 09:21 PM   #417
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
10-6. Wildcard once again lol

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Haha! I'm 10-3 in mine right now.. Having a lot of fun. Can't wait until the patch drops so I can start my real season..
Old 09-07-2015, 11:43 PM   #418
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
September 7th- On the Green set the CPUs INTs stayed at 45.
September 7th- On the Red set I raised the CPUs INTs to 55.
September 7th- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs INTs to 65.
September 7th- On the Black set I raised the CPUs INTs to 75.

Okay decided to give the CPUs pass defense a boost by raising the INTs. Once you get use to the game you get better. My passing has been on point for to where I'm leading the league by a comfortable margin so I felt like I needed to raise the INTs in order to get a better challenge from the CPU. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one but if you are getting enough of a challenge from the CPUs pass defense leave the INTs where you have it. I didn't change anything on the Green set because I feel the INTs is perfect for that slider set.

Here's all the tweaks from yesterday if anyone missed it.

September 6th- On the Green set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 35, the CPUs passblocking stayed at 30, and raised the USER accuracy to 35
September 6th- On the Red set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 40, I raised the CPUs pass blocking to 35, and raised the USER accuracy to 25
Septmeber 6th- On the Blue set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 45,raised the CPUs pass blocking to 40, and lowered the USER accuracy to 15
September 6th- On the Black set I raised the CPUs accuracy to 50, and raised the CPUs pass blocking to 45

Please post feedback and let me know how all the updates are playing out..
Here's the latest updates if anyone missed this post earlier..
Old 09-08-2015, 05:15 AM   #419
Rookie

OVR: 2

im bored..two quarters against Chiefs...4 interceptions....CPU QB 270 yards...3 big plays with pass of 40 yards or more....all my passes dropped for a hit....CPU WR was hitting...but never drop.. I turn off the Xbox or my controller has been launch against the wall.....its frustrating ...Allpro too easy....Allmadden...too cheated
Old 09-08-2015, 06:00 AM   #420
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chichoslg
im bored..two quarters against Chiefs...4 interceptions....CPU QB 270 yards...3 big plays with pass of 40 yards or more....all my passes dropped for a hit....CPU WR was hitting...but never drop.. I turn off the Xbox or my controller has been launch against the wall.....its frustrating ...Allpro too easy....Allmadden...too cheated
Man you are definitely forcing too many passes in too traffic. You also need to quit staying locked in on your first read. You need to start working on going through your progressions and finding the open WR. All-Madden is not cheating you need to work on these things. Only way you are going to get better is to start excepting responsibility for the mistakes you are making out there. I guarantee if you check the replay every time you throw a pick you'll see someone open you could have thrown it to but instead you panicked, and forced the pass to your first read without even looking to your 2nd or 3rd option. The way I have the green sliders setup you shouldn't have these kind of issues.

Your defensive playcalling must be terrible for hem to be throwing for that many yards on you in the first half. Simple 2 man under coverages, cover 3, and a mix of 5 or 6 man rushes would tone down that. I don't know what you are calling but you need to change it up. You also need to make plays with the player you are controlling too. You can't be a liability out there.

But like I told you earlier we can adjust the sliders to suit your style of play until you work on these areas you are struggling with. First off did you lower the CPUs accuracy to 30 and the CPUs catching to 40? If you didn't you need to lower both of those sliders to that. Since you are struggling with throwing all these picks lower the CPUs INTs to 40. That adjustment should tone down the picks you are throwing and hopefully helps you get better with reading the field.
Old 09-08-2015, 06:17 AM   #421
Rookie

I finish the match...51-14....9 interceptions...Bridgewater 19-45...C.Daniels 21-30...385 yards....145.8 rating...

I used a lot of defensive covers 3...i try to cover long balls..but is the same...CPU always wins in long passes...my players only see the match. CPU dont deflect anything...only intercept....spectacular interceptions not easy.

I think that i dont play good...but with your green set in M15 i dont have this problems

Thanks for all...im going to try to dont break the controller
Old 09-08-2015, 06:31 AM   #422
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
I finish the match...51-14....9 interceptions...Bridgewater 19-45...C.Daniels 21-30...385 yards....145.8 rating...

I used a lot of defensive covers 3...i try to cover long balls..but is the same...CPU always wins in long passes...my players only see the match. CPU dont deflect anything...only intercept....spectacular interceptions not easy.

I think that i dont play good...but with your green set in M15 i dont have this problems

Thanks for all...im going to try to dont break the controller
Just plug in those tweaks man.. That should help. Try more 2 man under coverages.
Old 09-08-2015, 07:43 AM   #423
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Just plug in those tweaks man.. That should help. Try more 2 man under coverages.
i have play against Lions, i loose 21-30...dont force pass...but CPU intercept soo easy....this time 4 interceptions....CPU of course 0..my players never caught...only deflect. Its true that 2 interceptions happends in the 4 quarter when i was loosing and i have to take risks...but CPU makes soo easy. Im going to down CPU interceptions to 40
Old 09-08-2015, 08:58 AM   #424
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
i have play against Lions, i loose 21-30...dont force pass...but CPU intercept soo easy....this time 4 interceptions....CPU of course 0..my players never caught...only deflect. Its true that 2 interceptions happends in the 4 quarter when i was loosing and i have to take risks...but CPU makes soo easy. Im going to down CPU interceptions to 40
Yes drop the CPUs INTs to 40. Also drop the CPUs catching to 40 too since you are struggling against the pass too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »