Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 67 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-11-2015, 03:46 PM   #529
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightline
Red, but i just started with this year's game. I have used your sliders for a while though
That's cool man. Let me know how it goes.
Old 09-11-2015, 08:02 PM   #530
Rookie

CanOfCornCobb's Arena

OVR: 0

I spent about 30min setting up seasons with the Raiders and Jags....i know lol. I played my first game with the Raiders and lost to the Bengals 38-24. I started out fast taking a 14-7 lead and then my offense fell asleep for 2 quarters. 3 and out after 3 and out giving them short fields. Andy Dalton absolutely lit up the garbage Raiders secondary for 400yds passing. My LB's are TERRIBLE in coverage. Franchise mode seems to play a lot more loosely than play now and its not a bad thing. Btw im liking the new run block/tackle changes to the black set. It definitely gives you more freedom in the run game, however you still get stuffed. The Bengals stopped me on 3 straight run plays from the 1yd line and I had to settle for a FG.
Old 09-11-2015, 11:25 PM   #531
Rookie

livinitup921's Arena

OVR: 4

I played my first game using ur green set. Exciting game. I was Titans and I faced the Bucs. I was down 17 at halftime and could not stop Winston all game. He completed 88% of his passes for 480 yards but I got a run game going in the second half and kept them off the field plus I got a fumble recovery which helped. I'll play the next game and hopefully the cpu qb accuracy isn't as good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-12-2015, 12:05 AM   #532
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanOfCornCobb
I spent about 30min setting up seasons with the Raiders and Jags....i know lol. I played my first game with the Raiders and lost to the Bengals 38-24. I started out fast taking a 14-7 lead and then my offense fell asleep for 2 quarters. 3 and out after 3 and out giving them short fields. Andy Dalton absolutely lit up the garbage Raiders secondary for 400yds passing. My LB's are TERRIBLE in coverage. Franchise mode seems to play a lot more loosely than play now and its not a bad thing. Btw im liking the new run block/tackle changes to the black set. It definitely gives you more freedom in the run game, however you still get stuffed. The Bengals stopped me on 3 straight run plays from the 1yd line and I had to settle for a FG.
Man I take longer then that getting my season setup because I control all teams because I hate seeing them make stupid moves with the depth chart and offseason. Haha! Yeah I'm really enjoying the gameplay man. I didn't get any games in today though because I been messing around with the Rosters so I can get get my real season going. The running game is definitely better with the tweaks to the tackling.
Old 09-12-2015, 12:09 AM   #533
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinitup921
I played my first game using ur green set. Exciting game. I was Titans and I faced the Bucs. I was down 17 at halftime and could not stop Winston all game. He completed 88% of his passes for 480 yards but I got a run game going in the second half and kept them off the field plus I got a fumble recovery which helped. I'll play the next game and hopefully the cpu qb accuracy isn't as good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Damn Winston did light you. Hopefully you aren't calling a lot of zone coverages. Man coverage has been my best friend this year. I mix in a little zone but I'm mainly in man coverage, with a mix of 5 or 6 man blitzes. I haven't had a QB throw for over 75 percent on me. I've had a couple games where I had the CPU under 50 percent with there completion percentage and that's with the black set up.
Old 09-12-2015, 12:47 AM   #534
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

OVR: 8

Just played my first preseason game as the Eagles. It was a pretty good game, I was down 23-3 at halftime, ended up winning 34-26.

For the most part the stats were pretty good, though I'm not going to post any right now. I'm compiling all of the stats throughout the four preseason games and at that point I will look for any consistent discrepancies and determine if I should change sliders.

My goal is not to make every game challenging but to have realistic games, I hate going undefeated and winning the Super Bowl every year, I want a realistic challenge. So we'll see how this preseason goes.
Old 09-12-2015, 02:30 AM   #535
Just started!

OVR: 0

Idk how you guys use the Black sliders
I play with the Broncos and couldn't get Manning to throw anything but incompletions and pics. That's not even into coverage, just kept missing open receivers by 5-10 yards
Old 09-12-2015, 06:29 AM   #536
Rookie

OVR: 1

Finished my first season w/ the Vikings using the Red Set. Went 10-6, won my wildcard game, lost the divisional. All in all things went pretty good. Picked up some pieces to rebuild my OL and should be in better shape for year 2. I also drafted a 6th round QB that turned into 80 ovr. Bigger, stronger, faster than Teddy B. Decisions, decisions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »