Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 7 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-27-2015, 05:46 PM   #49
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by xManny2714x
Am On Xbox One have used your black sliders before just never created account here until now but wondersing any difference which i doubt it gameplay wise on PS4 to Xbox
No it's doesn't matter the system. Sliders work the same on both.
Old 08-27-2015, 05:47 PM   #50
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanOfCornCobb
I feel this way too, but i dont call my own plays. Like an earlier poster does, I choose 1 of the 3 suggested plays and try to make it work." Sometimes there is a nice running lane there, but sometimes the D is on you before you even have a chance to make a move.
Yeah if running the ball continues to be an issue for you just mix and match some of the sets with the USER run blocking and CPU tackling.
Old 08-27-2015, 06:14 PM   #51
Rookie

CanOfCornCobb's Arena

OVR: 0

I can confirm in both play now and franchise mode that the Oline opens up the flood-gates on PA plays for both user and cpu on the black slider set. Is anyone experiencing this?
Old 08-27-2015, 06:28 PM   #52
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanOfCornCobb
I can confirm in both play now and franchise mode that the Oline opens up the flood-gates on PA plays for both user and cpu on the black slider set. Is anyone experiencing this?
It still hasn't happen like that with me. CPU actually killed me on a PA. That's weird man. It might be your scheme. I don't know. I guess raise the USER and CPUs passblocking to 5 or 10. See if it tones down.
Old 08-27-2015, 07:12 PM   #53
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

OVR: 7

Was able to get a little playing in last night, Green set, got whooped haha I haven't played for 3 yes so. But I like the feel and started getting a little better as the game went. I'll get some stats for ya tonight when I get into my Franchise.
Old 08-27-2015, 07:20 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 3

Hard to tell my running game ..it's pre season games so starts play very little.....but I agree on PA passes I get sacked alot ...I saw a new feature . Says if u tap the RT ..ur qb performs a special rollout..was on a loading screen
Old 08-27-2015, 07:51 PM   #55
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatefighter
Was able to get a little playing in last night, Green set, got whooped haha I haven't played for 3 yes so. But I like the feel and started getting a little better as the game went. I'll get some stats for ya tonight when I get into my Franchise.
Yeah just stay at it. If you feel like you need to adjust some things let me know..
Old 08-27-2015, 07:54 PM   #56
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas72
Hard to tell my running game ..it's pre season games so starts play very little.....but I agree on PA passes I get sacked alot ...I saw a new feature . Says if u tap the RT ..ur qb performs a special rollout..was on a loading screen
Yeah lets see how it goes once you start the regular season..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »