Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 70 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-12-2015, 03:10 PM   #553
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Oh boy. Here's a storyline haha. Fitz connected with Marshall to make the score 7-7 early in the 2nd quarter against Indy. Fitz has been incredible, and that touchdown marked his 4th on the early campaign. But here's where it went downhill. On my next offensive possession, Fitz took a huge sack and now he has an abdominal tear and will be out 3 weeks. Bryce Petty came into the game and couldn't get anything going. He finished with 4 interceptions and the Colts routed us 35-17. Is it realistic to start Geno in week 3?
Old 09-12-2015, 03:15 PM   #554
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Atticus
I blitzed a lot but their line was l picking it up for the most part. I heard they have a solid offensive line this year, but I'd be very, very surprised if the Jets front seven doesn't wreak more havoc in the actual game tomorrow haha. I got through a few times which led to a couple sacks and a Gilchrist interception. When Davis had time, he was accurate on his short/intermediate throws. About to play week 2 vs. Indy now.
Yeah let me know how that game goes. Should be a tough one..
Old 09-12-2015, 03:25 PM   #555
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Atticus
Oh boy. Here's a storyline haha. Fitz connected with Marshall to make the score 7-7 early in the 2nd quarter against Indy. Fitz has been incredible, and that touchdown marked his 4th on the early campaign. But here's where it went downhill. On my next offensive possession, Fitz took a huge sack and now he has an abdominal tear and will be out 3 weeks. Bryce Petty came into the game and couldn't get anything going. He finished with 4 interceptions and the Colts routed us 35-17. Is it realistic to start Geno in week 3?
Geno probably would have been starting week 1 for me. Haha! If he's on the team I would play him. Some guys like to sit guys down if they are hurt in real life. Not me. Haha! If they are on my team I'm playing them.
Old 09-12-2015, 06:31 PM   #556
Rookie

CanOfCornCobb's Arena

Black set, Chargers, 0-1, after a few drinks....
http://www.twitch.tv/canofcorncobb
Old 09-12-2015, 07:17 PM   #557
Rookie

CanOfCornCobb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanOfCornCobb
Black set, Chargers, 0-1, after a few drinks....
http://www.twitch.tv/canofcorncobb
lol my worst perfomance yet. I think cpu qb's play better in franchise than play now. There was nothing I could do ha
Old 09-12-2015, 07:57 PM   #558
Rookie

fuuuma's Arena

I think im 6-1 on the season now with my 80 overall Charger team, so it might be time to move up to the blue set. I changed out a few players to get someone that was better in coverage, so now my FS is 75+ in man and zone coverage, pretty good for a 68 overall rookie. Also moved Brandon Spikes down to the nr.3 spot and Te'o is doing much better in coverage. The cpu is getting a little to many broken tackles I think as it seems like I need 3-4 people to bring the RB down most of the time. My defense is still only ranked around 20 in the league but my only studs are Liuget, Verrett is awesome in man coverage but only rated around 80.

Struggeling a lot with the run game in some games, but at other times it's decent. The passing game is going pretty well with an average around 370 ypg. Ladarius Green is a beast and totally outplays his rating in my eyes. He is closing in on a 1000 yards after only 7 games. Another player that I really like that outplays his rating is Tre McBride, I only use him as my 4 option but something seems to happen everytime I get him the ball.
Old 09-12-2015, 08:06 PM   #559
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanOfCornCobb
lol my worst perfomance yet. I think cpu qb's play better in franchise than play now. There was nothing I could do ha
I haven't played in play now since the first week I got the game so I wouldn't know.
Old 09-12-2015, 08:13 PM   #560
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuuuma
I think im 6-1 on the season now with my 80 overall Charger team, so it might be time to move up to the blue set. I changed out a few players to get someone that was better in coverage, so now my FS is 75+ in man and zone coverage, pretty good for a 68 overall rookie. Also moved Brandon Spikes down to the nr.3 spot and Te'o is doing much better in coverage. The cpu is getting a little to many broken tackles I think as it seems like I need 3-4 people to bring the RB down most of the time. My defense is still only ranked around 20 in the league but my only studs are Liuget, Verrett is awesome in man coverage but only rated around 80.

Struggeling a lot with the run game in some games, but at other times it's decent. The passing game is going pretty well with an average around 370 ypg. Ladarius Green is a beast and totally outplays his rating in my eyes. He is closing in on a 1000 yards after only 7 games. Another player that I really like that outplays his rating is Tre McBride, I only use him as my 4 option but something seems to happen everytime I get him the ball.
I would say just move up the areas to the blue set that you are having an easy time with and the CPU is struggling with. Leave the other areas where you are struggling on the red.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »