Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2015, 04:07 PM   #577
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by chichoslg
I use green with CPU Accuracy 30 and CPU Interception 40....very very good
I'm gonna try that as well and see what happens. I'll use it in Play Now and see what I can do.......
Old 09-14-2015, 05:54 PM   #578
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by pats3912
Jarod, are you having any issues since the latest tuning update to get the cpu QB to throw more deep balls. I am using a set that is similar to your black set but I have the human and cpu pass covrage toned down a bit more than yours with each slider right around 50ish for reaction/int/cov. Problem is the CPU is either running a lot or only throwing to slant and crossing routes completing about 85-90% of their throws, regardless of the QB. I might have to control a DB once or twice a game. Seemed like before the tuning update the CPU would at least huck one deep ball up their once per possession which I thought was a lot of fun cause I would have to break up the pass rather than just sit and watch my secondary get burned on every pass play. Do you know what to do with sliders to get the CPU QB to be more balanced with taking chances down field? is it the QB accuracy or is it a coverage thing? Ive also heard it could be a penalty slider too according to some of the slider gurus on here.
To tell you the truth I can't really tell man. I guess it's because I play a lot of man coverage so the CPU does take shots on me. Do you play a lot of zone?

Edit: Dallas already took 2 shots down the field against me in the first 5 minutes of the first quarter in this game I'm messing with right now.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 09-14-2015 at 07:04 PM.
Old 09-14-2015, 05:59 PM   #579
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
How you like chaotic a** game last night bro? Game made me sick to my stomach at times lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm still sick to my stomach right now. I can't believe we blew that game like that at the end after y'all practically handed the game to us.. So sick man..
Old 09-14-2015, 06:07 PM   #580
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian 13 Bravo
I consider myself a hardcore gamer and have been playing Madden almost all of my life, like to think I'm a pretty decent player, though from the look of it, I would get dusted by most everyone in this thread. I am using your green set, and even with my accuracy set at 35 my Qb (fitz) is still missing wide open receivers often times by more than 10-15 yards or right over a cutting receivers head directly into a safety's hands. I will admit that I do have a Nasty habit of just pressing the button without using the stick to direct the control of the pass. How you guys are playing on the black set blows my mind, do you guys have any tips at all to make my passing more effective? Last night I tried to hit amaro wide open up the seam and fitz absolutely ducked the ball to the sideline! Where it got picked by a corner who was 15 yards away from my intended receiver - this resulted in a controller throw, some cursing, and a hard shut off of my Xbox. I love your sliders and know that this is all mostly human error but I mean come on! Any tips to help my abysmal passing would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys.
Man it's hard to explain but you should jump into practice mode and figure out how to place all the different kind passes with the left stick. Trust me you'll get better but you haven to put in the work.. It's the only way. You just have to figure how the certain angles and touch you have to use to place the passes..
Old 09-14-2015, 06:47 PM   #581
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
So I'm commissioner in a fantasy draft CFM with friends. I chose to use the green set, since two of the players are not very good, but they still give a challenge to us vets. I drafted a great defense. Offensively I went with a good interior and Mccoy/Blount combo with young WRs in Watkins, Kevin White and Charles Johnson. The plan was to establish the run and throw short passes with Nick Foles and get YAC.

That plan worked good until Foles got a partial ACL tear, so Tyrod Taylor got time to shine. He didn't shine. Had to pretty much re-work my game plan, because Taylor would miss passes on deep play actions, has a slow release and even misses some curls. So I've switched to a HEAVY run scheme rotating both backs almost every 5 plays, using HB screens with Mccoy (Taylors release still hurts me), drag routes, and basically trying to force turnovers defensively with blitzes.

I think this is how a real NFL team would respond when a back up QB would be out into the line up, as frustrating is it is, it is nice not having a back up throwing dots.
Haha! I'm pretty sure Taylor is going to get a nice boost to his ratings this week. Sucks you already started.. Hopefully your friends don't struggle too much. Kind of sucks when you have to adjust to sliders to accommodate others but hopefully you get a challenge with it.. Keep me posted on y'all online franchise..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2015, 06:50 PM   #582
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanOfCornCobb
Jets v Dolphins in London, my ball control philosophy. Back to my roots and it works. This will be a close game on the black set. I refuse to embarasa myself agian. Im so very close. http://www.twitch.tv/canofcorncobb
I did nothing wrong and lost at least 35-0. idk right now, i doubt there's anyone out there that can finish over .500 on the black set including Jarrod

I actually went 13-3 in my little test franchise even though the sliders were changing a long the way.. I'll let you check me out soon.. You can win with black set. It's tough though..
Old 09-14-2015, 06:58 PM   #583
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by darknight4real
Hey nice sliders. I'm playing with the green set and I find that the cpu torches me thru the air. I was playing as GB vs the Bears and Cutler tore me up for 326 yards on 23-32 passing. And that's with me having the cpu accuracy turned down to 30. Maybe it's me, maybe it's the game. Just wanna know ur thoughts. Thanks for the input
Yeah turn down the CPUs catching to 40 also if you are struggling against the pass. Was this the only game you played though? I would have been good to get a few games in just to make sure it was an issue..
Old 09-14-2015, 07:01 PM   #584
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Atticus
Red sliders proved to be too tough for me. Started over with the green and I'll work my way up. I'll let you know how it goes.
Yeah it's nothing wrong with scaling back to the green set. Once you clean up a few of the areas you are struggling in you can start to adjust back up. In reality if there was area's you were having success with you can leave those areas on the red set and maybe adjust the area's you were struggling with to the green set. Remember you can mix and match any of my sets together..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »