Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 74 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-14-2015, 07:08 PM   #585
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

My sliders are pretty much set. I don't think I'll be doing anymore tweaking unless a patch drops and messes up something. If anyone is having issues with certain areas remember you can mix and match any of my sets together. I'll also help anyone adjust the sliders if they are having trouble figuring out a combo..
Old 09-14-2015, 08:01 PM   #586
Just started!

OVR: 0

With your black set I threw 5 picks with Romo, all of which weren't bad reads at all it's just as if I'm supposed to throw them because they're directly to the player
Old 09-14-2015, 08:09 PM   #587
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I'm still sick to my stomach right now. I can't believe we blew that game like that at the end after y'all practically handed the game to us.. So sick man..

Yeah man, we had way too many turnovers and dropped passes. Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2015, 08:10 PM   #588
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers95
With your black set I threw 5 picks with Romo, all of which weren't bad reads at all it's just as if I'm supposed to throw them because they're directly to the player
If you aren't using the left stick to place all your passes with the black set you will struggle and throw off passes. The USER accuracy at 5 is for guys who are real good with there precision passing using the left stick. If you don't like to use the left stick raise the USER accuracy to 35.
Old 09-14-2015, 08:13 PM   #589
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
Yeah man, we had way too many turnovers and dropped passes. Smh

Yeah the game was handed to us and we didn't take it. That BS pass interference call didn't help though. Ahhh!! Hate thinking about it man. Haha!
Old 09-14-2015, 08:26 PM   #590
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Lmfao yeah refs always throwing around authority. Dude made sure the clock was at 40 and Eli still hiked the ball dumb early then tried to throw it smh.

Old 09-14-2015, 10:29 PM   #591
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pats3912
Jarod, are you having any issues since the latest tuning update to get the cpu QB to throw more deep balls. I am using a set that is similar to your black set but I have the human and cpu pass covrage toned down a bit more than yours with each slider right around 50ish for reaction/int/cov. Problem is the CPU is either running a lot or only throwing to slant and crossing routes completing about 85-90% of their throws, regardless of the QB. I might have to control a DB once or twice a game. Seemed like before the tuning update the CPU would at least huck one deep ball up their once per possession which I thought was a lot of fun cause I would have to break up the pass rather than just sit and watch my secondary get burned on every pass play. Do you know what to do with sliders to get the CPU QB to be more balanced with taking chances down field? is it the QB accuracy or is it a coverage thing? Ive also heard it could be a penalty slider too according to some of the slider gurus on here.
CPU going deep: http://youtu.be/36eoMHs9t1s
Romo dropped this one over the top on me.
Old 09-14-2015, 11:09 PM   #592
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah turn down the CPUs catching to 40 also if you are struggling against the pass. Was this the only game you played though? I would have been good to get a few games in just to make sure it was an issue..
I played 2 more games against the Bears. Cutler's completion % was around 80 both games with an average around 280 yds. So I'll turn down the cpu catching as well and see how it turns out. Thanks once again

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »