Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 75 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-14-2015, 11:41 PM   #593
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by darknight4real
I played 2 more games against the Bears. Cutler's completion % was around 80 both games with an average around 280 yds. So I'll turn down the cpu catching as well and see how it turns out. Thanks once again
Yeah lower the catching. What kind of coverage are you playing?
Old 09-15-2015, 12:39 AM   #594
MVP

OVR: 6

Kind of off topic since I'm playing the ps3 version of madden 16 but I've used your sliders for years across numerous games so figured I'd ask.

My current issue is for some reason it is impossible for me to generate a pass rush on all madden with cpu pass block at 0. I'm talking 10 seconds in the pocket and after 2 hours in practice mode I've yet to see a defensive lineman get a successful pass rush move.

Any ideas or theories as to what to do from here?? Been thinking about resetting back to default sliders as well as test out all pro since I'm kinda stuck. M16 last gen is kinda like madden 15.5 so I looked through old madden 15 threads for clues but from what I saw the pass rush out of box was TOO potent lol.
Old 09-15-2015, 02:03 AM   #595
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah lower the catching. What kind of coverage are you playing?
I mix up my coverages between man n zone. I blitz every so often. I just finished Bears (cpu) vs Packers (me) Here are the stats with cpu catching at 40 and cpu accuracy at 30 (green set).....

Packers 30
Bears 27

Cutler: 26-47 326yds (55%) 2TD 3 INT
Rodgers: 17-34 168yds (50%) 1TD 1 INT
Scott Tolzien 5-8 38yds (62%) 0TD 1 INT

Forte: 15 car 55yds 1TD
Lacy: 22 car 188yds 2TD

Rodgers got hurt late in the 3rd qtr (abdominal tear) and Tolzien had to finish the game. Cutler was hot on the opening drive and completed his first 6 passes until the D got to him with pressures and then he got rattled and threw 2 picks in a row. Rodgers was shaky in the first half going 8-19 for just under 100yds. Took the opening drive in the 2nd half for a touchdown and seemed to be getting a bit of momentum until his injury. Eddie Lacy was steady and in the 4th quarter made a 68 yd run inside the 10. Bears d clamped down n settled for a field goal and the Bears went 3 n out. Couple of running plays to run out the clock and I won a close game....
Old 09-15-2015, 04:12 AM   #596
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
What's going on man? 13? Its been a while I see. You should probably get a couple of games in first with the blue set just to get your feet wet before jumping to the black set. The black set is pretty rough if you haven't used it in a while. In reality I worked my way up to the where it is now after a few weeks of tweaking. But it's up to you. Let me know how it goes.
Hey man, sorry life has been busy lately but I'm finally getting a chance to get into my season, starting fresh now Wyeth roster updates (didn't get to start before anyway). To clarify I just meant I didn't use your sliders in a few years, I still played madden 25/15...

I'll post stats in the morning, hoping to get 1-2 in before I crash then a few more tomorrow (got a pretty free week!) I'll post box scores to keep you updated, using my Eagles. 15 mins/15 runoff, all your sliders/settings/subs to a t. Hopefully numbers for both sides won't be berserk since I run that Chip Kelly tempo in my games.

-Steezin
Old 09-15-2015, 07:12 AM   #597
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
Kind of off topic since I'm playing the ps3 version of madden 16 but I've used your sliders for years across numerous games so figured I'd ask.

My current issue is for some reason it is impossible for me to generate a pass rush on all madden with cpu pass block at 0. I'm talking 10 seconds in the pocket and after 2 hours in practice mode I've yet to see a defensive lineman get a successful pass rush move.

Any ideas or theories as to what to do from here?? Been thinking about resetting back to default sliders as well as test out all pro since I'm kinda stuck. M16 last gen is kinda like madden 15.5 so I looked through old madden 15 threads for clues but from what I saw the pass rush out of box was TOO potent lol.

Yeah the pass rush on All-Madden is back to it Madden 10-12 days when trying to generate pressure with a 4 man front. You can have success if you control a Dlineman but it's a little tough on your AI controlled player's. I still get mine because I like to mix in some blitzes or sometimes my DEs will get free and get to the QB.. Also the CPU does give up a lot of sacks when they do playaction plays when the passblock is on 0. They just let tje rusher come free to the QB. But yeah it's really the only problem on All-Madden this year.
Old 09-15-2015, 07:14 AM   #598
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by darknight4real
I mix up my coverages between man n zone. I blitz every so often. I just finished Bears (cpu) vs Packers (me) Here are the stats with cpu catching at 40 and cpu accuracy at 30 (green set).....

Packers 30
Bears 27

Cutler: 26-47 326yds (55%) 2TD 3 INT
Rodgers: 17-34 168yds (50%) 1TD 1 INT
Scott Tolzien 5-8 38yds (62%) 0TD 1 INT

Forte: 15 car 55yds 1TD
Lacy: 22 car 188yds 2TD

Rodgers got hurt late in the 3rd qtr (abdominal tear) and Tolzien had to finish the game. Cutler was hot on the opening drive and completed his first 6 passes until the D got to him with pressures and then he got rattled and threw 2 picks in a row. Rodgers was shaky in the first half going 8-19 for just under 100yds. Took the opening drive in the 2nd half for a touchdown and seemed to be getting a bit of momentum until his injury. Eddie Lacy was steady and in the 4th quarter made a 68 yd run inside the 10. Bears d clamped down n settled for a field goal and the Bears went 3 n out. Couple of running plays to run out the clock and I won a close game....
Well it definitely looked like them tweaks helped out your pass defense. Let me know how the next game goes.
Old 09-15-2015, 07:17 AM   #599
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteezyReasons
Hey man, sorry life has been busy lately but I'm finally getting a chance to get into my season, starting fresh now Wyeth roster updates (didn't get to start before anyway). To clarify I just meant I didn't use your sliders in a few years, I still played madden 25/15...

I'll post stats in the morning, hoping to get 1-2 in before I crash then a few more tomorrow (got a pretty free week!) I'll post box scores to keep you updated, using my Eagles. 15 mins/15 runoff, all your sliders/settings/subs to a t. Hopefully numbers for both sides won't be berserk since I run that Chip Kelly tempo in my games.

-Steezin
Oh okay. Well welcome back to my sliders then. Which sliders are you going to role with for now?
Old 09-15-2015, 08:04 AM   #600
Pro

OVR: 6

Had a great game with my Panthers first game against the Jags. I was down 16-7 going into the 4th quarter. My running game was finally wearing them down and I had a long drive that ended in a TD to get within 2 points, 16-14. My defense held up and they punted to me pinning me at my 10 yard line. After my offense was pretty inept all game I led a second long drive. I was on about the 10 yard line, Jags had 1 time out left, 3rd down and 4. Too far to make it with a traditional running play but I wanted to make the Jags use their last time out. I spread the defense out 5 wide and ran a QB draw with Cam and came up inches short of the 3rd down conversion. On 4th and inches I had to decide between Riverboat Ron QB sneaking with Newton and kicking a field goal to let my defense try to make a stand against the Jags who would be out of timeouts with 1 minute left. There was about a 10 mile per hour wind that the Jags would have to kick into so I decided to go ahead and kick the field goal to go up 17-16. With the wind I sailed the kickoff through the back of the endzone, Jags ball at the 20 with about 55 seconds to go. I sat back in cover 4 in off coverage with 4 DE's on the line and strip sacked Bortles to win the game who was trying to hold the ball to let his receivers get down the field.

It was one heck of a game.

Only real adjustments were I played on 50 threshold instead of 0 and I had slightly higher penalty sliders to try to get a realistic number of penalties. Otherwise the human/cpu sliders were exactly the green set.

I'll post the stats later if anyone cares to see them.
NBA: Charlotte Hornets
NHL: Carolina Hurricanes

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »