Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders - Page 76 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-15-2015, 04:33 PM   #601
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 16 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Oh okay. Well welcome back to my sliders then. Which sliders are you going to role with for now?
Black set, weeks one and two stats will be up later when I get home and play game 2!

-Steezin
Old 09-15-2015, 05:53 PM   #602
Pro

silver281gt's Arena

OVR: 3

Just picked up a Xbox one and Madden for my Bday this weekend.. Thanks to the Wife and kids lol..

I am about to start me a Franchise and use your black set. I am assuming the ones on the front page are the update ones.

Cant wait to get my arse whooped a few times..
Old 09-15-2015, 05:54 PM   #603
Rookie

OVR: 2

On my 2nd game with the modified sliders, I was still having an issue throwing on here. Aaron Rodgers completing between 50-60% of his passes is not normal. I know a qb will have a few errant throws during a game. Was wondering if I can move the user accuracy up 1 or 2. Or if I'm possibly doing something wrong please help me out. I don't haveven the stats of the most recent game because I accidentally quit the game b4 I could record them. Once again thanks for the help
Old 09-15-2015, 06:45 PM   #604
Rookie

CaziusCray's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm about to stream the first game of my Connected Franchise With The Titans. Come say what's up. Using the Green Sliders. Just practicing with this connected franchise before I decide to do a Dynasty.

http://www.twitch.tv/cazcray
Old 09-15-2015, 08:49 PM   #605
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazzen
Had a great game with my Panthers first game against the Jags. I was down 16-7 going into the 4th quarter. My running game was finally wearing them down and I had a long drive that ended in a TD to get within 2 points, 16-14. My defense held up and they punted to me pinning me at my 10 yard line. After my offense was pretty inept all game I led a second long drive. I was on about the 10 yard line, Jags had 1 time out left, 3rd down and 4. Too far to make it with a traditional running play but I wanted to make the Jags use their last time out. I spread the defense out 5 wide and ran a QB draw with Cam and came up inches short of the 3rd down conversion. On 4th and inches I had to decide between Riverboat Ron QB sneaking with Newton and kicking a field goal to let my defense try to make a stand against the Jags who would be out of timeouts with 1 minute left. There was about a 10 mile per hour wind that the Jags would have to kick into so I decided to go ahead and kick the field goal to go up 17-16. With the wind I sailed the kickoff through the back of the endzone, Jags ball at the 20 with about 55 seconds to go. I sat back in cover 4 in off coverage with 4 DE's on the line and strip sacked Bortles to win the game who was trying to hold the ball to let his receivers get down the field.

It was one heck of a game.

Only real adjustments were I played on 50 threshold instead of 0 and I had slightly higher penalty sliders to try to get a realistic number of penalties. Otherwise the human/cpu sliders were exactly the green set.

I'll post the stats later if anyone cares to see them.
Man that would have been a fun game to see. Why did you move threshold to 50? You were getting too many big plays
Old 09-15-2015, 08:49 PM   #606
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteezyReasons
Black set, weeks one and two stats will be up later when I get home and play game 2!

-Steezin
Cool. Can't wait to see the results man.
Old 09-15-2015, 08:51 PM   #607
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver281gt
Just picked up a Xbox one and Madden for my Bday this weekend.. Thanks to the Wife and kids lol..

I am about to start me a Franchise and use your black set. I am assuming the ones on the front page are the update ones.

Cant wait to get my arse whooped a few times..
I don't know if you should go straight to black man. I took me a couple of weeks to get my black sliders to that point. If anything you should start off with the red or blue for a few games before going with the black set. There intense man.
Old 09-15-2015, 08:54 PM   #608
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by darknight4real
On my 2nd game with the modified sliders, I was still having an issue throwing on here. Aaron Rodgers completing between 50-60% of his passes is not normal. I know a qb will have a few errant throws during a game. Was wondering if I can move the user accuracy up 1 or 2. Or if I'm possibly doing something wrong please help me out. I don't haveven the stats of the most recent game because I accidentally quit the game b4 I could record them. Once again thanks for the help
You have to take advantage of the left stick especially with the accuracy being that high at 35. It's less pressure you have to put on your placement and angle of the stick compared to what we deal with on the other sets with the USER accuracy lower. Take advantage of the feature. Go into practice mode and work it using that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »